Why does my car look so concerned?

Why does my car look so concerned?

I think it knows I'm planning to sell her.

Attached: concerned.jpg (1281x835, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.radioflyerinnovations.com/Stealth-Light-Cannon-V3-Headlights-007.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd sell it quick if I were you, before it breaks down like a typical GM product

Because of those stupid pop-ups. They don't work on these cars, especially with projectors(which I'm sure are blinding on the road due to poor alignment)

Oh it already is user, don't you worry. The previous owner installed these fucked aftermarket headlight projectors and as a result of his shit wiring my taillight/marker light fuse keeps blowing repeatedly.

Fuck people that "modify" (see: ruin) sports cars to their shit taste and ruin the car for all future owners.

Because you're a retard who decided to stick JDM light assemblies into a corvette?

100% agreed. That's why I'll be installing these soon. They actually have a proper cutoff so I don't blind other drivers and they aren't part of the pop-up meme that jiggle around and generally fuck up. Fixed headlights are superior in every way.

Attached: SAM_0429![1].jpg (2560x1920, 2.72M)

Read:

>hey look, everyone, i have a 15 year old corvette

Because my car is behind it.

Attached: IMG_0975 2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

Stealth brag thread... GO!

Probably sees a 928 and is feeling inferior

Attached: perfection.jpg (1194x672, 209K)

Do you daily drive a Hellcat? How is it to drive every day? How's the ride, reliability, and ease of maintenance?

C5's walk circles around 928's.
928's are heavy, underpowered and over geared.

You correctly guessed the model year of 2004, good job.

I'll be trading it in for a 2018 Mustang in the next four months or so. Maybe sell it private party instead if I want to get more out of it.

I was talking about the headlight design

Attached: 928.gif (480x238, 1.41M)

I don't daily it, per se, but I drive it every couple of days, to work, church, take the kids to soccer practice. It's super easy to drive. The fact that it is so easy to drive is probably what makes it so dangerous. It's drives around town like a loud camry with a stick shift. The only really annoying thing about it is the shorter than necessary sixth gear. Other than that, it's fantastic. All I've really done maintenance wise is oil changes, and those were obviously cake.

OwO

928's look good with the lights down, and like frogs with them up.
I've got one, they're okay cars.

Attached: 1431560836559.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

Pop ups, are they the most overrated feature?

As OP owning a car with pop ups, yes they certainly are. Fuck pop up headlights. I'll never again buy a car with them. I'm glad they died with the 20th century.

best feature. love mine so fucking much.

>30 year old headlights
>headlight glass still looks new and not faded and fucked

Alternatively, have regular fixed headlights and take care of them.

Because you put fucking Chinese JDM headlights on your Korean fuckmobile you Pacific Islander.

>tfw scraping the bottom lip
I finally did it on my Challenger after being so cautious for almost two years. Fuck I'm still pissed. Have you managed to scrape yours yet?

Attached: Plastic Flap.jpg (2560x1440, 1019K)

>I'm planning to sell her.

You didn't even have the car for that long.

>these are the kind of people who butcher retractable lamps on cars

Attached: 1521274652715.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

>BLACKED

No I did not. I've already spent just under $2,000 trying to resolve these electrical issues and it's really just pissing me off. I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with this kind of shit anymore like I would have in years prior.

I'm in an entirely better financial situation now compared to when I bought the car like five months ago, and I want to buy a new car instead.

What are headlights are those?

shop.radioflyerinnovations.com/Stealth-Light-Cannon-V3-Headlights-007.htm

Attached: IMG_5784[1].jpg (1600x1200, 1.22M)

>church
>t. retard

Attached: tips fedora.gif (300x278, 888K)

Attached: 1515150261560.jpg (720x540, 117K)