/fng/ Fortnite General

Impending doom edition.

>What is Fortnite?
It's a 4 player co-op basebuilder/tower defense with lot's of loot and various hero classes.

>Do I have to buy it?
At the moment yes, currently there are various founders packs for sale, starting at $40. It will go F2P next year.

>If I was in alpha do I have to buy?
If you spent money equal to the price of a founders pack during the alpha you will receive the corresponding founders pack for free plus. If you did not you will get a discount on one.

>Where do I buy it?
fortnite.com

>/fng/ discord
discord.gg/uXZHAyG

>/fng/ loot table (ongoing project, help is appreciated)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrfh3l2kOfXi-TxDcSaXDrShaZzMSVd4iZeGk8mraBg/edit?usp=sharing

>FortNite crafting weapon costs for first tier weapons, traps.
pastebin.com/FLBZVc3f (embed)

>Some useful information
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWt-LgADVmRdQnS9OomDFqjqXQT7wyyPA1unctnaPHM/htmlview?sle=true#

>Posting for EFFICIENCY AND KNOWLEDGE.
pastebin.com/iYcuwjr9 (embed)

>Super useful site for alerts, llamas and news
stormshield.one/

Previous thread :

>It's a "Constructor builds an overly complicated base of maze walls so it becomes difficult to defend" episode

>It's a SSD at a ninja's base and everything is build with double jump in mind and you don't have building rights

episode.

I'm tired and i'm going to sleep, please don't die /fng/.

>it's a "constructor doesn't construct anything" episode

>be power level 20
>can't do SSD 8 by myself
Don't know if I'm too underpowered for it or if I'm just shit, but fuck man... they just swarm my shit and I can't hold them all back, and every time I request help no one shows up

You want some help?

fucking randy.
Here to ruin another game by his simple presence.

>introducing new Badass Llamas which are always guarunteed to upgrade to gold*
>Badass llamas have a 99% chance to upgrade a third time to "Dead on Arrival" black and contain no loot
>**no refunds

IGN, faggot?

I just want to know if I'm supposed to be able to do it at this level at all. Its the first area so I feel like I should be able to max its power on my own at 20, but god damn I might just suck at building

>it's the ninja prematurely activating the atlas episode.

>run a data mutant storm
>see someone start building, figure it's alright to run around for my TV and arcade machine daily destroys real quick
>come back
>the fucking Outlander built the defenses
>with huge gaping holes right towards the objective
>see a bunch of traps, this nigga thought it'd be fine to lure them in right to the point and figure they'd be instagibbed by his traps
>look closer
>the traps are literally rank 1 blues
>he bitches when I start shoring shit up hoping to salvage this shitshow with only a couple minutes before the balloon drops
>he ends up going down constantly, defenses are needing rebuilding every second and much ammo wasted
Seriously, not even fucking pajama monkeys are this bad. Youtube meme strats only work if you have the gear to back it up, kid.

Has anyone ever had a leader survivor from an expedition, or it's just regulars?

The later ssds might be possible to beat it solo but the resources required would be staggering. Just find a few people to help, they're intended to be done as a group.

>its a pathfinder jess episode

Leave my wife alone

you outlanders are all the same

t. wood only contractor main detected

>super llama last night

Tonight isn't the night. Go home folks, nothing to see here. Check back in two weeks.

Hi cute anime friend! hope youre having a nice day

>inb4 Legendary Troll Truck

>Can't find enough silver to keep up with my weapons breaking

First Tencent and now Pitchford. A couple more horsemen and we've got a proper apocalypse going on.

>russian guy ruins the round episode
>twice
looks like this is gonna be a season in russian

>tfw too much silver

When you get a big long drainage ditch between the objective and spawns and you get to push all the husks into a trench full of traps.

I got a rare Training team lead once.

When your objective is surrounded by hills on 3 sides.

what a cute pupper

>And a lobber spawns up there
Fucking bitch

It's a good feel.

Oh boy, it's a trap llama...
I wish it was the 11x for 1k, that would be less of a waste.

Buy upgrade llamas or save bux in case of good super llama?

>Trap llama
Into the trash

Save for Supers and Troll Trucks/Stash

If you want to upgrade your stuff and/or get tickets for the storm llamas upgrade llamas are better than waiting for a super.
If you only want a legendary hero or weapon then wait for supers but fat chance of those coming around.

>Daily founder llama upgrades to gold
>get this
Its shit isn't it.

Could be worse. I would probably like the double barreled shottys more if they didn't take forever and a day to reload.

Trap Llama™ ratios have been upped significantly until videographic evidence of the Super People Llama™ betting-user jumping off a bridge into a dry riverbed is produced.

this is actually really good

>2 outlanders ruined my fort and then left

>tfw you'd settle for a regular hero llama

>When it takes out entire waves when it crits
Thing is though, if he fires it twice and nothing crits he'd be pretty fucked.

Not bad for a double barrel. You want a wide cone and lots of impact if you're gonna use one, they're inefficient for killing but work great as a bug out weapon for knocking a crowd off you before resuming using your main rifle or pistol.

Just make sure to reload it after each encounter but before the next. Reloading in combat is what makes double barrels so hated.

I really would, I want epic Edge/Knox so I can stop playing 2/3rds of a character.
At least I have epic Banshee...
And 2 fucking legendary outlanders.

If I already got the heroes I want and don't really aim for any specific upgrades is it maybe worth it to just buy regular upgrade lamas?

>Just want a legendary Jess or Quinn simply because they're Qts
>Nothing but legendary A.Cs and Ninjas

Why did I have to choose the deathray as my main weapon? It's the only thing I have at level 20 and I'm constantly out of ammo.
I just want to shoot my laserbeam, but hunting bacon for 30 min of fun seems not worth it anymore.

>yo my dood! Gimme dem privs for muh fragments!
>hear a bear once but occasionally see vast and sever modifications to my fort such as ineffective trap funnels and whole walls blown out
>find on further inspection after the fact the funnels led directly into the amplifiers there's zero walls between it and zombies and the traps are greens at best
I honestly fear the shit that would have ensued had i given the ninjas privileges to.

>tfw had epic Quinn
>threw her into the trash
I'm sorry that your tastes are wrong user

>I never play Outlander because fragments suck
>Have 2 legendaries that both focus on using fragment skills
At least Quinn is cute...
Buzz's Tactical bonus sounds cool on paper but the damage is super low. If you have decoy and the plasma pulse it's not worth taking over penny's tactical or most others that aren't class specific.

Those hips can't be wrong user.
Go back to your fat fuck constructors

Eagle Eye is the CUTES Outlander

I've seen better, but impossibility matrix, having phase, and the in the zone is fun if you are looking to supply 1 or more constructors or hunt for quest objectives for people.

Buzz must be Hype's dyke girlfriend.

Hype is not a dyke

>buzz
>dyke
Buzz is very obviously the femme.

>next super llama in a week+
should i buy the trap llama? i only have rares and 1 epic

Kyle isn't fat

If it's not super you'll probably only get rares and below.

people dont see the difference between thick/muscular and fat

Shotguns are fun if you get the reloading perks.

>have shotgun
>reloads in .2 seconds because the game won't go any lower

So how fucked am I if I’m Power level 27 and want to do the 14-day survival in a 70 zone? I still have a blue hero

Literally impossible you gotta be 40+.

I'm sorry user I only did it because I wanted Shiruken master Sarah, instead I got the outlander equivelent of mmmmMMMHHMMMMM'd. I'm a ninja guy myself

Skeletons see everyone the same

I think I've found a possible exploit to get more than 10 missions worth of storm tickets. After hitting your limit try doing play with others.

Why even have the heroes behind such a hard quest if most of the player base can’t even do the higher level stuff?

trying right the fuck now

Because fuck you buy more llamas.

just keep grinding for storm lamas and you get a constructor and soilder

QUICK
SOMEONE AIRBRUSH THAT ON VELVET

GOD SPEED LARS, MAY THE KING OF OLYMPUS GUIDE YOU

That Ninja?
It was me.

HE ALWAYS DOES

HE ALWAYS DOES!!!!!

HE ALWAYS DOES

Sarah's nipple

>they're actually naked under their clothes
>can just run the models without clothes if done properly and with some basic modding
>have no reason to go through the process of making the mods and methods publicly available
Someone was really dedicated to ass and hip rigging.

I want Hype to sit on my face

>You will never see your characters from the
front.

20 V Buck Fight the Storm in Stonewood

>he doesn't know how to do free cam

I wonder if she also has a FULLY MODELLED VAGINA

Do tell please

m-mommy

ded chemin glen

Skins when

>Ramirez in short shorts and long knee-socks

>playing sts
>need a 4th to round numbers so we get a pubby
>its event constructor
>first 4 days are fighting over who's BASE is staying where between beardaddy using buddy or the random
>random just hides in the barn after we explain why their event constructor is factually shit comparatively
>AFKs so long they dc

>gain ability to upgrade constructions
>power goes up 1/5th of a level
>equip legendary weapon
>power goes up 2/5ths of a level
>equip legendary lead engineer that ultimately does diddly squat
>power goes from 6 to 11

what

>Lead survivors doing diddly squat

Doesn't seem to do a whole lot at the moment, but may just not be utilizing them properly with my grand total playtime of 5 hours

Different user. They become the biggest contributor to your stats second only to your skill/research trees.
One survivor does diddly but 50 survivors? That's a whole lot of diddly.

The mythic lead has a symbol, put him in the squad with that symbol and he'll have double the points.

Just evolved a hero, do they all gain a quality tier when you do that and what's the highest tier?

Also, do schematics ever break?

Schematics do not break, don't understand 1st question.

Schematics do not break.

Heroes never gain Quality, a Rare Hero will always be Rare