No Bike? Start here:
No Grom? Good:
cycle-ergo.com

A2 bikes:
a2bikes.co.uk/

Here's some helmet crash safety info:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

Attached: IMG_0784.jpg (1600x1200, 625K)

First for Indian is destined to MAGA for motorbikes

Second for al dente Ducati bikes.

let's hope

So far so good.

>Indian+dead boomers+drumpf kill harley
>the American motorcycle market explodes with new manufacturers of all kinds of bikes
>eventually whittle down to like 4-5 companies making tits ass bikes
>MotoGP, WSBK, ASBK come back with a vengeance
>lane splitting becomes legal nationally
>US becomes haven for motorcyclists
get hype son

Attached: Nicky-Hayden-American-Flag.jpg (3167x2024, 656K)

Lets hope so.

As for me, I'm still waiting for Mr. Buell to find his way to their headquarters.

Attached: Erik_Buell.jpg (1920x1280, 791K)

Buell is a hack.
I could literally design and engineer a bike 10x better than the sum of everything he's ever made.

Sure.

i hope so they make amazing looking bikes.

>Mama mia, parla italiano per favore!
Cosa vuoi che io dica finoccchio?

>ninja 400
>366lbs wet
>lighter than 300
I almost want one.

Buy an old Ninja 250.

Attached: 1520942198959.jpg (2144x1424, 808K)

i wish they had one other hype color that wasn't ayy lmao team green.

I could and I will.

>weak shit
I already have a bigger engine than both combined
'18 model doesn't even come in green on their website

oh shit LOL only the special edition is green? and then they have a bunch of shitty colors? hahaha.

t. hamplanet

>ninja 250

Attached: 333.jpg (259x240, 18K)

absolutely based

Attached: dank.gif (500x241, 489K)

Good looking and comfy. I can't go anywhere on mine without people wanting to talk to me about it. It's pretty awesome feeling honestly.

i hope they don't stick to the "big american v-twin thing" and ruin their business, i mean i would definitely buy if they made a good naked and/or sport bike.

Guardate con atenzione la imagene di OP, maledetto! :^)

Indian better make a sport bike... I swear to Christ.

Attached: Vincent.jpg (1664x936, 306K)

Ti faccio un culo cosi

>tfw no Vincent Black Knight

Attached: F1bh4Sr.jpg (1280x960, 283K)

Their Vtwins are nice, friend

They've been talking about getting back into TT

Patience my man, patience

Because I have a 750?

It's over
Suzuki is finished

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-120904.png (1440x2560, 1.52M)

The 2018s come in 3 colors neither of which are green

>tfw finally got shitbike running
>ride out of driveway, just pulled onto main street
>suddenly rear tire goes flat
Well fuck today then

Hell yeah.

>and then they have a bunch of shitty colors?
Just get black, pretty standard for a bike.

Sure they're nice but have you ever noticed that no real performance bikes use a narrow angle V-twin? They just can't make the power a wide V-twin can, and even those can't make the power a V4 or i4 can, if they want to make a serious effort at sportbikes they need to move past copying Harley.

>copying Harley
Lost any credibility you might of had there.

>doesn't have a 250 baby bike
>must be fat
Oh wow this level of insecurity

Feels good living in Socal, pouring rain and now its crystal clear and sunny

Attached: 2018-03-16 12.11.06.jpg (4032x2268, 2.93M)

>thinking any bike is a "baby bike"
Nobike or beginning rider detected.

What tires?

Attached: 1511235208264.png (356x311, 78K)

Post bike

Post boipucci

A man(trap) can dream

They are probably gonna have a satellite team in motoGP within the next few years.

No one cares about North American competetive circuit racing; flat track/dirt disciplines are more important there

>hurr durr Indian isn't copying Harley because they were founded first
You're retarded if you think Polaris Indian didn't copy Harley as hard as possible to steal market share then put an Indian head and fender skirts on it. If they weren't they wouldn't be using an ancient, inefficient engine design from 100 years ago.

That's isle of man TT not Daytona

Michelin Pilot Roads #3's

Attached: 2018-03-16 12.18.49.jpg (4032x2268, 2.89M)

I reckon Suzuki should follow Kawasaki's footsteps and focus on WSBK, because they will just get murdered by Honda/Yamaha/Ducati/Aprilia on prototype racing.

No need to be salty lil buddy :D

>engine design from 100 years ago.
Really makes me think.

Attached: 9e14170898b0aaabc48fece271b4939a.jpg (3008x2000, 1.5M)

they are super nice, but let's compare to hardley faggotson, all they do is make these large narrow vtwins, even if extended past that and made a performance L-twin or wider vtwin it would make my day.

Anything under 1000cc is trash. Prove me wrong.
>loads up smug anime girl response for whatever garbage you post

Thoughts/opinions on putting these sporty woodcraft bars on an fz07

Attached: 12-1407-002.jpg (600x500, 53K)

Whatever you say, fatty.

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1521226256146.png (1265x1080, 1.15M)

That bait is lower quality than this picture. Nice try though, nobike.

Attached: 267ec40738c9594ce13e5446a07f2765.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Nice try though, nobike.
Says the one that thinks there are such things as "baby bikes."
Come back when you've got a bike.

Thank god. They need to die already

Why?
Just buy an R6

The SV650 and Vstrom need to live on

>being this triggered because your bike can't cruise at highway speeds
Just buy a bigger bike lmao

Attached: smug_wendy_fanart_by_zerberius-db7twxq.png (1280x1811, 1M)

>worst in class
No

But I already have an FZ07

>so fat that he can't comfortably cruise at 85mph+ on 250cc bike
Just lose some weight lmao

Dino doesn't bikes that can be done better and more reliably for the price.

Dime-a-dozen*

The jump to r6 is like the jump from a bobber to a road king, Springfield, gold wing, etc. You basically sell yourself to the lifestyle.

Diamond dozen*

When Polaris started Indian back up the guy in charge said they'd be moving out of the cruiser world around the 5yr mark.
They've already been making moves on this promise. I'm looking forward to having something else from them to put in my backyard

>redlining your 250 to edge 84mph is cruising
Laughing at you. Buying a bike to get smoked by a cruiser and corolla on the freeway lmao

The scout is still bread and butter, it'll last as long as the shadow and rebel, if not longer.

>being so fat and heavy that a 250cc engine would be put under so much strain that it would redline in 6th gear at 84mph
lmao'ing at your life, my man.

Seriously though, I'd recommend the Atkins.

A 400cc twin would be able to reach 90moh for an overtake right? I'm wavering on whether or not to pull the plug on doing my A2 and upgrading or waiting another year and doing the A licence test

I don't really care about track days or whatever, but I don't want something that won't be able to overtake on the motorway, if I could get a bike on A2 that could do 90 I doubt I'd bother going any bigger

True. My better half wants a scout. She loves those things so much

You can hear your engine's life expectancy declining while going 85+

Maybe if you're not used to the sound of RPM's, beginner.

I wouldn't want them to move away from their roots, but an expansion would make me happy and honestly a potential forever buyer

Stop arguing, nobikes.

Attached: 1508726276402.jpg (1000x1000, 369K)

t. samefag

Attached: 1519275950018.jpg (389x694, 65K)

which 400cc twin?

>needing a 6th gear on a 250
Fatty detected

Attached: what the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch.png (398x358, 74K)

>needing higher RPM's to move your fat ass while consuming more fuel than you have to
Still lmao'ing at your life

Good to know that you've learned how to use Paint.

Ninja 400 ptwin

Any of them really, CB400, Ninja 400, Yamaha FZ-07 with a restrictor fitted etc. I don't really have a specific model in mind yet because I can't afford to buy anything new and its going to be 2 months at least before I could afford to get one after doing the test, but 300-400cc twin bikes turn up regularly on my local gumtree for anywhere between £1.5-3K so that's probably what I'm going to end up on

Why can't we all just get along?

Not him but I weight 140lbs and a 250cc will not acceptably cruise at interstate speeds for any actual distance.

(You)

a ninja400 should have a decent/plenty of power to pass.

the ninja300 is already pretty capable i'd imagine the extra displacement would make it even more so.

Thinking of getting first bike, found this 2002 shadowc at a small lot, they want $1800.They also have a really nice vulcan for 2600, but its a 1500cc and im told anything over 900 is too much for a beginner. what do you guys think?
>also tips for getting my license

Attached: honda shadow.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

Shitposting is more fun desu

Yeah man, a Ninja 400 will have absolutely no problem on highways or passing at high speeds.

Shadows are nice bikes

07 gsxr 600, 34k miles, bought at 12k miles two years ago. it either fell over or got pushed in a parking lot and broke the front side fairings. Monsterfairings has a am set for like $700. Should I sell and get a new bike in a few years, or fix and enjoy the gsxr. I'm really torn. I had to buy a new car, so I'm making my bike and car payments now, which is 197+320/mo. bike has $1k left on loan too. I wouldn't be able to get another bike until car is paid off as I'm moving in with the gf in three months. halp.

do you even like your GSXR? Or are you just looking to get something new just for the sake of having something new.

I'd go with the Shadow.
It's more fun, nimble, better gas mileage, and more engine than you'll ever need on the streets and highways.

The Vulcan 1500 is a nice bike too, but it's a pain to haul around town after the initial "honeymoon phase." I guarantee that you'll get bored of it within a month or two. Only fun if you're going cross country or wanting to put a straight pipe exhaust on and make some noise.

>sissy bar and backrest
>no passenger pillion
Top wut

I love shadows, but suggesting displacement as a term for a bike's rideability doesn't work on cruisers.
Get your license, then look at a new bike. You also need to test ride cruisers to see if you're compatible. Some people can't do cruisers because of the seating position and weight, just like some people can't ride a liter supersport because of the aggressiveness.

>more engine than you'll ever need on the streets and highways.
Disagree, I love my shadow but even a 2015 engine leaves something to be desired on the interstate, especially riding through texas. It can't really cruise comfortably past the 75-80 sweet spot. Just revs too high.

yeah, the seating position is fine. Ive ridden a few dirt bikes as kid and had to ride weird scooter/bike mix for a job, ive just never done anything with real power behind it.
>pic related is the vulcan
i see what you mean, i saw a few vulcans in person last year and they definitly look heavy

Attached: 57740fdbcc9f3f290bd34f03.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Post pic of scooter/bike thing

4 speed or 5 speed?