Why do Europeans get so assblasted about American cars?

Why do Europeans get so assblasted about American cars?

Attached: 2018-dodge-demon-vlp-hero.jpg.image.1440.jpg (1440x618, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta4jaSeJdHU
youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw&app=desktop
youtu.be/2JALQO7rLRw?t=974
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because their perspective is limited to whatever econo, fwd shitbox their mother drives them to school in.

Why do Americans expect the rest of the world to rave their shit buckets?

but europeans love american muscle.
op is a baiting faggot

I'm American and even I can tell that is fucking garbage shat out by fca

Attached: 1519792936007.jpg (639x960, 45K)

>Because their perspective is limited
t. 25 years import ban

>TWO whole generations of skylines we're missing out on

Boy user, that certainly limits my perspective

Literally the only advantage American cars have is mah big boy v8. Even a polo is miles better in every way, especially built quality than a fucking challenger.

Attached: Volkswagen_Polo_GTI_2018-portada02.jpg (950x546, 120K)

They have babydicks and get off to muhammed sexing their wives and daughters. They also are pedophiles and fuck dogs and eat child excrement

Look at the conglomerate of European car manufacturers. They have a rich history in motorsports, engineering, and in the societies of Europe to some extent. Every car they produce is a manifestation of this pride and success. Porsche, BMW, Benz, etc... all valiantly express their 0-60s, lap times, etc...

And then you have these American companies come along with cars that can be had for $50k that absolutely BTFO European cars in every aspect imaginable. They even BTFO them on their own racetracks. America intentionally leaves the interior of their cars shitty just to show the Europoors how meaningless all their "craftsmanship" is. We can throw a v8 in anything and dominate you. This bothers the European because the car industry is just another example of Europeans getting BTFO by Americans like they always have been. This angers the European.

Fun fact, american auto engineers are some of the most saught after craftsmen in the world because we're damn good at what we do.

Bad bait Jose Sanchez!
We Euros like Burgermobiles!
My family had 2 of them in the past, and i am about to buy a nice V8 myself!

Go home and cry at your riced Honda!

Attached: IMG_4465.png (600x800, 224K)

all the record holders are still euro cars.

yes but americans are all the relative record holders. a $100k viper losing to a $2 918 spider isnt the same

You don’t need to be European to know a low-quality landbarge when you see one

When it comes to tuning V8’s sure, but our engineers are pretty shit at everything else

Is this really what Americans believe?
If you do believe this, what is the reason you want to believe this?
I'm European, many people like American cars here
The only argument some Europeans don't like American cars is the fuel economy, but that applies mostly to the older american cars
Most of the normies like american cars or at least think they are cool
It's just some kind of superiority complex you Americans have
>hurrrrr why don't they like our cars
>I guess they cant handle the freedoms, eh?
meanwhile you're just pathetically talking to yourself and ignoring everything else
Europeans don't hate american cars, they just hate the stereotypical americans
of course, the american shitboxes are excluded, I guess people hate them, but it's not only europeans who hate them, also americans, simply because the cars are shit. Same as with euro shitboxes

its not like the 918 is the only euro car that can beat the viper.
also look at the M2 vs Shelby GT350 - M2 costs less, has a puny 3.0 liter with 365hp yet it beats the new gt350 on track.

>the year of our Lord 2018
>taking any of this shit seriously

I don't really even like American cars, but it's fun to make fun of euros who spaz the fuck out over muh V8.

no one cares lol the m2 is for fags

it’s literally the most popular euro sports car
amerifat in denial that imports always outsell domestic trash

>365bhp

gtis make more than that

that thing looks like it was made by mattel for their hot wheels toys. i have no idea how a self-respecting adult can drive this.

yet it only needs 365hp to outperform an american sports car with 160hp more.

American manufacturers produce cheaper, faster cars in the on biggest market for premium vehicles.

That's literally it.

Wrong.

lol no they dont

Then why does ferrari license suspension patents from GM?

why are you so insecure that you keep making these threads?

because it's so fascinating to watch frenchfags go on rants about how les americaines are inferior to the oh so cultured europeans.

anything with an ounce of masculinity and testosterone is outlawed in europe you dunce

No. That would be incorrect. The percentage of eur/o/ that loves American Muscle is like 0.001%. It is not really a thing. You can find just as many enthusiasts of DAF cars as you can find enthusiasts of the big three from America.

Because they’re cheap and they work since many of their cars also use V8’s? Ferrari’s aren’t exactly built around handling or longevity so that doesn’t really prove a point

they secretly lust after big boaty american v8s like we secretly lust after twingos

i think it's a simple case of different is always better

On the infield, perhaps. But neither you nor I live on a track.
Correct.

american cars have experienced increased popularity and sales in recent years. i even see more and more construction companies using durangos and rams as work cars. if you live in some gay ass benelux country where a mustang costs more than a 'rrari this may not be true of course.

Mate, I know the markets perfectly well. The increased popularity is still literally nothing. To say that we love American cars would be a false statement.

>reviewed highly by every car reviewer in existence
>n-no one cares
Your butthurt is showing, little kid

>Mate, I know the markets perfectly well.
cringe
>To say that we love American cars would be a false statement.
But it totally wouldn't

Mustang outsold Porsche for a period when they were available. Only reason Porsche sales figures were so low that month was fleet sales didn't hit yet. Yes, you read that correctly Porsche fleet sales.

Why is the car scene so shit in europe? We make so many cars but the only ones who choose them are niggers and arabs?

They’re the only ones who disregard their finances. White europeans are more concerned with saving their money so they drive diesel shitboxes instead of m’s and amg’s

Why are you so mad bro, it's just jokes, don't be like that?

make a better car than koreans
that is first step

this is the first time i have ever made this thread. I was watching the Camaro ZL1 1LE Nurburgring video on YouTube and noticed a bunch of Europeans arguing in the comment section about how American cars suck and it just reminded me how butthurt these guys are by our superiority.

yeah more like reviewed by shills. let me clue you in on something buddy, the m2 is a steaming pile of dogshit. it runs the same drivetrain the decade old 135i does with a slightly different tune and makes about as much power as a v6 accord. the car is a joke

>Any VAGina product
>Build quality
Pick one.
You don't wanna own any recent VAGina product until the warranty runs out, then it comes all tumbling down like a house of cards.

because every aspect of their lives is controlled by a dual government and they have no say in anything and they are all to soy to do anything about it and they express their jealousy in anti American shit posts on a Taiwanese origami makers website

I kinda had a thing for it until I lurked on the forums and read of its under-steer. Owners were going out and buying m3's because at least the handling is predictable. Very underwhelming with the numb electric steering, and boring drivetrain.

why keep talking about muh cheap superior performance then
m2 and gt350 was tied on drag race too btw

lel what a lazy shitpost, a 5 second google search shows everything you’re saying to be totally false.
>t-the reviewers are shills of their opinions hurt my feelings
Good thing you make it easy to realize I’m talking to a retarded person

even #1 gm shills/bimmer haters Motor Trend love the M2. Clueless amerilard end yourself.

gt350 is sooo much more exciting. The bimmer is just the same old turd they've been shitting out for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta4jaSeJdHU

>be murican
>live on the west coast
>everyone likes and drives japshit (integras, preludes, Zs, S chassis, RX whatever the fucks, WRXs, etc.) and thinks their special for not liking domestic stuff

ree

>Why do Europeans get so assblasted about American _____?

I live on the west coast and I see 5,000 mustangs, challengers and camaros every day although there are plenty of jdmfags around too

I think the most pathetic part of your reply is that you claim to have used Google and you still couldn't figure out that you are wrong, lol. Let me help you. Here it is straight from the Wikipedia. I wonder why they are still using the N55 in the 2016 M2 and not the B58 which is literally an improved N55? The DCT used in the M2 is also the same as was in the 135i (notice how they got rid of the DCT in the m235i and m240i lol?), and m4. all just with different tunes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 2.39.20 PM.png (2022x74, 39K)

becuase we focus on power not luxury or reliability.

Your claim
>the m2 runs on the same drivetrain as the decade old 135i
>decade old 135i
>different engine, different transmission, different driveline, different differential
>i-it’s da saem ting!
>makes about as much power as a V6 accord
>V6 accord 2017: 275 hp
>M2 2017: 365 hp
Wow not only are you illiterate but you can’t count either. The smart thing would’ve been to stop replying as you already made it painfully evident that you’re retarded. Instead you decided to dig yourself a deeper hole and show how utterly braindead you are. Lucky for you this is an anonymous board so you can continue being braindead in every thread and you’ll still get replies. Thanks for showing everyone the kind of mentality that’s behind you butthurt domesticfags.

A car should be able to turn more than literally 20° without going 40 mph or less.

are you retarded? it's literally the same transmission and engine. i just showed you. fun fact, BMW is going to use the same drivetrain in the new supra too. just goes to show how shit this company is

The “decade old 135i” used the N54 and a different transmission. Are you retarded? It doesn’t even use the same driveline or differential. Even the m235i and M2 of the same year have different internals even though the engine has the same code. You can live in your fantasy land where your delusions are fact as much as you want, dig a little deeper and your bullshit comes crashing down. And you won’t even try to justify your other retarded claim about the V6 accord. Face it kid, you’ve been fucking roasted, there’s no coming back now.

The 135i uses the N55, as well as the M2 but the thing is that the M2 has 40 horsepower more than the 135. Murican cars are so focused on "BIGGER ENGINE GO FASTER" than actually innovating and making their cars handle better than a boat.

The only butthurt one is you because people aren't impressed and heaping praise on that soulless, shit sucking, under-steering turd. I get it you're a brandwhore, but don't expect everyone to give your favorite badge a free pass. When everyone is comparing a BMW to a fucking KIA, you should question whats going on at BMW.

The germs fucking love big engines, m8. Fuel costs, taxes, and (((regulations))) killed all that. So now you all tell yourself you want a smol engine.

American cars don't sell outside America.
It's because American cars are shit and only Americans are stupid enough to buy them.

Why do Americans shit their pants?

You can't explain that, some things are just the way they are

hahahaha ok then

Attached: ferd.png (703x551, 67K)

>I have no argument and I’ve been utterly btfo so I’ll just show you how butthurt and retarded I am, again
lel okay, you could’ve just admitted you were wrong, like a fucking man. Crying like a bitch works too I guess, maybe if you weren’t mentally handicapped your words would actually mean something to me. You’ll grow up someday kid, don’t worry.

We dont, we get assblasted when amerifats think we get assblasted

Theres more than one person in this thread that thinks the m2 is a overrated shitbox.

Attached: Capture555.png (720x374, 30K)

the only people hating on the M2 are bitter shits because the M2 defeats the typical “muh cheap domestic performance” by outperforming more expensive American cars on track.
So the typical “lol cheap american car beats all euro cars on track” doesnt work here
youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw&app=desktop

are you actually retarded or what?
>h-hey s-someone else agrees with my opinion, dat mens yur wrong!
I can’t believe I’m wasting my time with this bullshit. Jesus man work on your critical thinking and argumentation skills.

And there is not a single car reviewer who dislikes the M2. It is praised as one of the best sports cars under $100k.
You’re just an edgy baiting troll.

Im glad you posted that.
youtu.be/2JALQO7rLRw?t=974

Gee I don't know... The fact that they cost half as much, have 3x the power and 4x the performance of your average shitbox on european roads. I'd be salty too if I had to pay Hellcat money for a 200hp diesel wagon.

meanwhile a big german luxury saloons are running 10.9 second 1/4 mile, fully stock
i’m pretty sure thats the same time as a stock Hellcat lmao

Attached: 5DA18133-1308-4295-B2E1-463578F6E9C7.jpg (1620x1080, 498K)

No,
All that says is that they sell the car outside america. Not that it sells well outside america.
Anyway, one car can not compete with all the euro developed cars that sell in yank land

>$70k vs $140k
>needing 50 years of german engine innovation to keep up with a 60 year old truck motor in a 30 year old Mercedes chassis
>no modding potential

Yeah you Germans sure got us.

ameribros seem really desperate here. euro cars outsell domestic trash here in America too.
it’s true - nobody gives a shit about american cars let alone american “”performance”” cars outside of america and the only people still buying the high end muscle cars in the U.S are boomers.

Why do americans think europeans care about their crappy cars?

>Quality
>cheap plastic everywhere
Pick one.

Attached: Datsun510.jpg (2100x1500, 2.7M)

hellcat costs $73k, M5 costs $103k
M5 was never even intended as a drag racer but a very luxurious grand tourer yet it hangs with American purpose built drag racers on the strip LMFAO

I was driving a Mustang and later a old J-body Carmaro in Europe in the 90s and everyone was impressed. My last pass thru Europe now that Mustangs are available there they are selling like hotcakes. I always thought the equivalent European cars were small and cramped and under powered compared to US vehicles till you got into the high cost vehicles. But don't mind me just because I lived there my opinions don't matter.

plus the M5 can handle itself on corners/track and has 4 doors and a high quality interior with all the luxury you’ll ever need
all for only $30k extra, that is a bargain.

>company a makes go-fast car
>company b makes go-fast car
>they are both fast
this is surprising, how?

yeah bur the difference is A was never intended as a B competitor yet it competes very well

The Hellcat is far from a purpose built drag car, If anything that's the Demon. The Hellcat is more of a comfy cruiser/tire destroying machine. The M5 is nowhere remotely close to running 9's.

Why are you comparing a 5000lb cruiser to a $140k German sports sedan? Compare it to a 1LE or Vette if you wanna go swinging dicks.

Because you cant make cars to save your econemy

We're not falling for your tricks anymore, we've had """"german quality"""" cars for years now. We know whats up.
Are you really serious? This is satire, I get it now. nvm

oh shit, you brought up the demon. They wernt counting on that.

Attached: Capture2.png (733x521, 74K)

> Assblasted

We’re just not interested in plastic shitboxes that are consistently rated as the most unreliable cars on the road. Resale value is piss poor too.

Because they desperately want to think they are better then then. Putting them in their place so to speak.

>he has no argument so he argues semantics instead

it's the same shit Kristoffer, stop wasting my time. the DCT is the exact same

It's normally Americans that get polarized over them actually

>Americans:
>AMERICAN CARS ARE UNRELIABLE TRASH FUCKING UDNERPOWERED GAS GUZZLING PIECES OF SHIT JAPAN FOREVER
>V6? I4? WHO LET THE WEEBS IN? I HATE FORD NOW.
>WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CHROME AND IRON THESE DAYS? FUCK IT, I DO IMPORTS AND CLASSICS ONLY.
>I AM SILLY
>Europeans:
>It's a bit pricey but it looks really cool and drives well enough from what I hear. I'd own one if only import duties weren't so high.
>It's amazing how much they accomplished while keeping it so affordable, and the build quality isn't much less than comparable BMWs. Maybe America really is a place of equality, where a car is a car and not just a status symbol with an associated price hike? Amazing.
>I can't believe how well something this large handles
>Simply put, this car is bloody brilliant. Parking is a bugger though. *revs v8*

>$140k
Again exaggerating with fake numbers just to validate your attempt in defending your garbage bin, pathetic.
A $100k M5 is a better cruiser than any Dodge product will ever hope to be.
Neither the Camaro or Corvette are mid size luxury saloons btw.
The only comparable USDM car would be the $93k CTS V which still is cheaply built in comparison and gets BTFO by the $100k M5 in every metric.

I see you're new here. I suggest you die in a fire.

>So the typical “lol cheap american car beats all euro cars on track” doesnt work here
It does, there are no BMWs below the M4 GTS that can beat an SS 1LE.

Attached: M4 GTS vs SS 1LE.png (1173x99, 175K)

and M2 would likely beat both the M4 and Camaro, hence it beat the GT350.

$100k + the $40k in maintenance = $140k.

If people here want to go fast around a track they'll buy a Camaro or corvette. If they wanna go fast in the 1/4's they'll spend $40k on a muscle car that runs 8's. We don't need a half assed combination like the M5.

Your still comparing a $140k German pinnacle of engineering to a $30k rental car with a 707hp engine. Is that really an accomplishment being slightly faster than it?

No it wouldn't since an SS 1LE is faster around willow than a GTR which an M2 has never beat.

Didn't watch the video where the M2 "won" and the reviewer picked the stang? Is that the "win" you were referencing?