HCT EU summer playoffs running over the weekend, watch at:
www.twitch tv/playhearthstone
>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com (become legendary) (15% off merch with code: TEMPO)

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Previous thread:

I love ben brode

New highlander meta when?

tales from rank 15

>opponent goes afk instead of conceding
>wait 10+ minutes for them to return so they can admit defeat properly
Sometimes I wonder if I'm right in the head

Look mom I posted all three princes as OPs

mmm

tap soulfire gg

Draw for soulfire

Also, I really wish I actually had keleseth, guy looks like a one-card highroll in zoo decks

what are the odds this is the one patch where blizzard actually buffs cards?
I opened a fun new card with my pity timer

post dick please

Alright guys I give up

What are the essential legendaries to Jade Druid

I already crafted Aya, thinking about doing Fandral next

any others I should be worried about?

I don't know which is more frustrating, queuing into a jade druid and just hoping they don't draw the nuts, or queuing into priest and watching them highroll their way through a game.

Could be a 5/6 and it'd only be memey

literally drew 5/7 charge demon as my final card

but this,...

i was installing shadowverse as i was playing these games

thats what you get for playing creatures in hearthstone

I would hold off until we know what changes are coming. They should be announced this week.

>3
;)

It's just Miracle. You could probably swap something for Patches. Or maybe add 1 copy of the weapon that makes you immune if aggro is a problem, idk.

### Custom Rogue
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 1x (0) Counterfeit Coin
# 2x (0) Preparation
# 2x (1) Hallucination
# 2x (1) Swashburglar
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 1x (2) Razorpetal Lasher
# 2x (2) Sap
# 1x (3) Edwin VanCleef
# 2x (3) Fan of Knives
# 1x (3) Mimic Pod
# 2x (3) Questing Adventurer
# 1x (3) Shaku, the Collector
# 1x (4) Sherazin, Corpse Flower
# 1x (5) Vilespine Slayer
# 2x (6) Gadgetzan Auctioneer
# 2x (6) Vanish
# 1x (9) Valeera the Hollow
# 2x (12) Arcane Giant
#
AAECAaIHCLIC9bsCyb8C+MEC/MECgcICgsICgNMCC7QBxAHNA5sFlwaIB6QHhgmCtAKStgKbyAIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I know this is the previous thread's fault, but it's a shame to miss out on that The Good, The Bad and the Ugly reference.

Also how is Taldaram the decent prince and Valanar the bad one? At least the latter you can put in Mill Rogue or something, but the former is completely and utterly useless.

The DK for malfurion, obviously.

One of these is not like the other.

>what are the odds this is the one patch where blizzard actually buffs cards?
We can actually calculate these.
In the past, blizzard has buffed 0 (zero) cards outside of beta
If we extrapolate this data, we can determine the odds of them buffing cards from this set are about 0 (zero).

How do you use Sherazin, user? I need some tips with that shit. I usually can't play the four cards needed to resurrect him.

FUG

>call a pizza place
>ask for a cheese pizza
>the FBI break down my door and arrest me

He never gets invited to parties

>Pretty much want to disenchant my entire collection to make DK Jaina and Barron Geddon for elemage memes
Convince me to stop

It's not that great desu

>How do you use Sherazin, user?
Easy. You take her out of your deck, dust her and replace with a card that's not garbage.

I figured that but it's a lot of fun even without them.

It gets crushed by jades, and unless you have a coin it's bad card to play at 9 mana
(But it is otherwise pretty fun)

Taldaram has a lot more applications for copying malygos or velen for instance while valanar might as well be a senjin shieldmasta that fancies itself a jinyu waterspeaker.

>It gets crushed by jades
As most things do

What are your ideas for cards anons?

I usually just throw him on the board asap to tank minion damage or eat a removal and forget about him until later in the game. You shouldn't go too out of your way to save cards for a 4-card-turn if you need to use them earlier but if you're playing a miracle deck you'll usually have a couple of times where you're able to spam your coins, hallucinates, 1dmg plant ping, sap, etc. Idk it's hard to explain. It's not that great of a card atm but I wanted to use all the Rogue legos so you could prolly swap it with something better.

>>Pretty much want to disenchant my entire collection
How new are you?

Something like, "Deathrattle: Summon a 2/2 the following turn." Thought of it today.

9 mana 15/15 is broken. Its basicly Alextrasza without offensive utility.

Not as new as you would think; I've just played very sporadically over the past few years. Every time I started to get into Hearthstone deeper something would come out that I really wanted to play or something else would happen.

exactly, so play jade

anyone have any idea how to update this deck to something better?
Btw have shadowreaper replace it with spirit lash.

If you don`t have the Arthas portrait, you should probably just kys for being a shitter

So I should save those spells for when Auctioneer is out there? But I find myself having a hard time surviving without usually using all those spells before turn 6.

I had a couple before, but tossed them. One thing I want for Warlock is a demon that makes either your opponent suffer damage instead of you on your turn or suffer the same damage you suffer. Either as an aura or a battlecry.

kill yourself
rare case of fpwp

who?

Battlecry: Discover a card you discovered this game.

Only in a meta when burn doesn't exist, this card is pretty hard countered by priest, they have dragon fire potion and Anduin and they can just shoot you down if you only have 10 HP. If this card ever becomes dominant Hunter becomes good cause they can just kill you.

Tell me about the princes

Why do they wear the masks?

because they ugly

Are people actually teching geists? Because I haven't seen a single one yet

>six card discard howlfiend+treachery+defile dream combo.

I can die a happy man

>bullying rogues in rank 21

Hmm I'd say your priority is using your spells for survival first and rezzing plantman second- like it's good if you can rez him but you shouldn't worry if you can't. Really he's a weird card to play around and when I do revive him it's either during a miracle turn when I have auctioneer, prep, fan/pod and some other spell so I can draw into my deck.. you can also revive him after you play Valeera since she lets you play a card twice in a turn.

>Geddon
Just craft a pyros for elemage

valeera is made for bullying

You didnt even attack bro...

>rank 5 last season
>currently sitting at rank 20
nice ladder system thanks bliz

>class legendary with an effect that requires you to play other minions or spells
>6 mana 4/4
>meanwhile drakonid costs 1 less, has much better stats and has a great battlecry effect similar to Moorabi's effect + tribal

Huh, I just realized you can actually pull off the Unlicensed Apothecary > Treachery > Leeroy combo in one turn by adding in Bloodbloom.

Although it's a 4 card, 10 mana, 3 health combo that deals 16 damage, doesn't go through taunt and gives your opponent a 5/5 they can trade into Leeroy and keep the two 1/1s for free so as cool as it may be, it's still strictly worse than just hitting them in the face with two Fireballs and a Frostbolt.

It's too expensive to be played

Is Pyros better than Barron? I figured the massive burst heal would be good with DK Jaina.

Well?

why would I need to?

>just crafted Malfurion the Pestilent yesterday
Ben Brode is going to fuck me in the ass isn't he?

It is, don't listen to the shitter.

I've been trying out """"control"""" mage and was wondering which of the elemental legos to craft too. Geddon seems more reliable because you're guaranteed at LEAST a +4 heal, adding +2 for every minion on the board when he's played while Pyros can get silenced or transformed and you have to spend mana to keep resummoning him. For value I like Elise over Pyros since you get a body and a 5 card refuel when the game is winding down.

At first I thought I misplayed because I played Hallucination before Auctioneer, but once I had the chance to pick the Archbishop, I knew had no regrets.

midrange hunter was pretty fun to rank 15

hes been doing it for as long as youve been playing why is it bothering you now?

Yes
Just pray druid as a class will remain somewhat playable, in that case he'll still be a good card

>five lines of text
Literally unplayable.

I'm getting some mixed signals here what do i do

Both are telling you to go with Geddon.

I quoted the wrong second one. I meant to quote the one saying Pyros. People yesterday were talking about Pyros being really good too.

so what's the deal with those koft packs
it's like you open a pack, see a legendary and, without a doubt, you know it's going to be moorabi before you turn it over. everybody gets moorabi. whats up with that?

I bet 90% of the /hsg/-population never even bothered trying it out. Apparently jade druid isn't nearly oppressive enough yet.

>be nigger priest
>win very exhausting match against jade druid by niggering his idols
>literally 30 minutes of my life wasted on this garbage
>get put against another druid right after
HOW LONG CAN THIS GO ON?

Most of /hsg/ probably isn't in ranks 1-5 where all the Jade Druids are hanging out.

Hey fuck you we have Jade Druids at rank 17 too.

until you realise you are both the cancer

>Moorabi now is just a battlecry that remains active for the rest of the game

Good at all?

Post those ladder decks. Standard babbies need not apply.

>Want to play Wild
>Have no idea what the fuck the meta is
What are the good: Priest, Warlock, Mage, Rogue and Warrior decks for Wild atm?

Face it, there are no "honorable" decks in this children's card game. Everyone who thinks otherwise is probably struggling to get to rank 15 each season.

>Aviana -> Kun -> Entire hand

ok

Machine Gun Priest with N'zoth.
Demon Zoolock
Freeze Mage/Exodia mage
idk
Taunt Warrior or Pirate Warrior

>rank 10
>play priest after priest after priest
>every time they play raza + DK
>every time they fail to use their hero power more than once per turn
>mfw they just netdecked the list and have no fucking clue how the deck is supposed to work
I take it back, apparently this deck needs insane skill to play

The meta is way wider than standard. Priest has highlander+quest+inspire deck that's really expensive but ridiculously powerful. Warlock has zoo or reno, mage has (and has always had) freeze, rogue has classic miracle. Really anything works in wild as long as you're using stronk ass cards.

I think you underestimate how terrible some Jade Druid players are.

That's the idea at least. Aviana>Kun>C'thun>brewmaster>C'thun>brewmaster>C'thun for 42 damage. It works surprisingly well considering you basically draw your entire deck every game.

>play against warrior
>HEH GREETINGS every single turn
>ropes every single turn
>dead man's hand/armor up/ dead man's hand / shield block / dead man's hand / shield block / shield block / shield block
>HEH GREETINGS

Remember that like Caverns Rogue, druid is only keeping a much more malignant form of cancer at bay, and as busted as druid is you should be thankful we're not in a fucking warrior meta again.

literally cannot leave rank 20

Pyros is really good because he always has a presence. If you get him on your starting draw he'll be with you throughout the entire game barring silence and the 6/6 and 10/10 drops are huge and give a lot of healing with DK Jaina.

>Jade players
top kek

That's sad, bro. I'm on my way to legend with this deck, with an 80% winrate so far.