Someone yells at you to slow down

>Someone yells at you to slow down

Attached: 1478674447028.png (1000x1000, 425K)

>car behind me honks its horn because I didn't burn out tires when the light turns green
>accelerate only using the clutch and take 30 seconds to reach the speed limit if it's a 2 lane road with double yellow lines

That'll teach the cunt behind me to not blow their fucking horn. If they have a problem, pass me and run into a dump truck head on, faggots

Feel guilty, because they're almost always right.

>car rides your ass despite doing 10 over
>passes you then drives 5 under in front of you
>begin passing and they try to speed up to block you
>their face when you pass them with ease

Attached: 1520464280787.png (400x416, 169K)

>rush hour
>at a junction that's near impossible to pull out from at the best of times
>guy behind honks
>it's nearly always a white van being driven by a sweating fatty with no teeth
Sure buddy, I'll just jump out in front of everyone and kill myself. That'll get you home to your munter of a wife quicker.

Attached: frick.jpg (219x273, 13K)

>get passed while doing 5 over the limit
>3 miles down the road, pass him right back while the police tear off his ticket

>second car back
>green light
>stall car
>light turns red after 4.6 seconds

Attached: 1512255093399.jpg (711x711, 154K)

>green light is super short
>huge line of cars because only 3-4 can make it before it turns red
>red light lasts for nearly 3 minutes

Attached: 1521132092818.jpg (664x599, 45K)

If I'm not speeding, then I slow down, do a doughnut, then do a fly by.
Fuck off you're not the cops.

>old person sees slightly loud car moving
>SLOW DOWN

Attached: 1520454450004.gif (222x330, 545K)

>when you swerve into a motorcycle splitting lanes or driving on the shoulder

Attached: exploitable1.png (400x336, 41K)

>30 mph area changes to 60 mph
>car behind is blacked out and german
>been riding my asshole for miles despite me doing slightly over the limit
>reach the 60 sign and he overtakes, banging the rev-limiter like a retard and beeps at me
>he does 50 mph for the entire stretch of road
The only situation where I will ever tailgate.

Attached: crisps.png (790x456, 220K)

>Driving work truck
>Muhdiesel.jpeg
>Doing 20 in 25 residential zone
>Numale screams ITS 25 from his driveway
>Slowly stop and tell him it won't happen again.
>Proceed to floor it in first at under 10 mph

Wew, I know this feeling living in an autistic HOA neighborhood and my car is loud so doing 15mph all the moms and old fucks look at me like I'm doing 45.

>Act like a third world nigger because someone is doing something that's accepted in first world countries

This sort of shit happens, and it's why everyone wants Americans forced into self driving cars. You're incapable of cooperative driving.

>mom: SLOW DOWN ITS A NEIGHBORHOOD
>doing 20 in a 25

Attached: 1520475898309.png (422x357, 161K)

It's illegal. Stop being a criminal.

Except it's not in a shitload of places in the US.

It's illegal in every state that isn't commiefornia.

>busrider/cyclist yells at you to slow down

Attached: 1520472400745.png (269x268, 111K)

>guy splitting lanes stumbles and nearly hits somebody
>has a shitfit and begins to blame everyone but himself
Bikers are some of the most incompetent drivers on the road. The highway code goes out the window and their driving is based entirely on etiquette that they've made up. Almost all bike accidents i've seen were directly caused by the rider, despite how often bikers whine about it being the opposite.

Attached: mfw someone comes within ten car lengths of me.gif (226x359, 2M)

It's legal everywhere but the US, and given the spirit of your country in defying unreasonable petty tyrannies like taxes on tea, you should be praising your fellow Americans for using a motorcycle properly as congestion-reducing transportation instead of a weekend toy that's only good for breaking the speed limit.

inb4
>hurr you called me a nigger well only niggers break the law i follow it to the letter i'm white god bless the bolice

If they would stop buying fat ass harleys, race bikes, and "adventure bikes" and rode the kinds of bikes people who actually ride bikes properly use they wouldn't have so many problems honestly

Just because you can buy the bike equivalent to a hummer or a ferrari and ride it to work doesn't mean you should

I disagree with unnecessary laws. For instance, I don't give a damn about motorcycle helmet laws. it's your life, you should be allowed to do whatever the hell you want with it until it affects someone else.

The problem with lane splitting and shoulder riding are that if the rider fucks up and smashes into a car, the car is blamed because it's the bigger vehicle. That violates the NAP.

>the car is blamed because it's the bigger vehicle
This isn't actually how it works. Inability to ride in a straight line falls on the rider, and if they're doing it illegally anything that happens is their fault. I say let them pass by. If they do it at every opportunity you'll never see them or get held up by them fucking up and stalling.

>I don't give a damn about motorcycle helmet laws. it's your life, you should be allowed to do whatever the hell you want with it until it affects someone else.
You see you don't live in a libertarian "paradise" so when a sons of anarchy LARPer splatters his brains a lot of taxpayer money goes to investigation and cleanup. Helmeted riders who crash get an ambulance ride...that they pay for later. And no police presence because they really do not give a fuck is nobody died and everybody had insurance so no cost to you.

>on ramp to motorway
>100% chance of retard in front going half the speed limit
should be legal to murder these people

Attached: 1449664701682.jpg (200x212, 9K)

Also all motorcycles should be limited to A2 license power limits

Focus on handling instead since the average bike and the average biker are trash in corners

>Old person sees spoiler
>SLOW DOWN

Attached: 1507827239896.jpg (320x240, 10K)

Dear whomever it may concern

Fuck you

Now I drive by your house faster and louder than before

Get fucked

I know this feel

>Someone shoots at you for driving to slow.

Attached: 1518236061284.jpg (800x516, 72K)

You'll be responsible for increased police presence in your area as well as harsher laws and penalties for everything for this kind of thing if you keep it up. Good job

>those fucking cunts who've been there for several cycles yet srill accelerate slowly and wait 2 seconds after the car in front of them before going

Attached: 1521078532434.gif (500x715, 518K)

>heading to mountain road
>get stuck behind harley retard
>slow as fuck in the straights, some bicyclists pass him in corners
>everytime i try to overtake he starts swerving between lanes like a retard
>huge queue forms behind me
we need to start gassing these numales

>have to take mum & dad somewhere
>get told to slow down even though im doing the speed limit
>get told to get off car in fronts ass even though they are 2 car lengths away

I'll keep doing it too

>when people think your going fast because of the woosh from the BOV and yell at you to slow down so you drop a gear and make it whistle and pop 50 times the whole way down the street while staring at them

Attached: 13b.jpg (1369x1183, 338K)

>Stuck behind someone going 45mph to 50mph when the limit is 60mph.
>Come to a small town or village and limit drops to 30mph.
>I slow down to limit.
>Oblivious cretin 50fag speeds though at the same approx 45mph speed.
>Come out the other side and limit goes back up to 60mph.
>Do 60mph and catch up to them and get stuck behind them again doing 45 to 50 mph.

Also fucking this, Seriously, fuck these people, who just drive like they are hardly paying attention. I find about 50% of the time it's some fucking clueless OAP driving a Honda Jazz who should have had their driving licence taken off them years ago.

>roastie riding my ass on 2 lane road
>motobro barely overtakes me cause he is going like 2 mph over
>roastie switches over to motobros lane
>doesnt get to pass me cause red light and motobro isn't that far ahead of me
>light turns green
>get to the speed limit as fast as possible
>leaves motobro in dust
>car speeds up to pass him
>motobro speeds up so the roastie cant
>continues for 2 more lights
>mfw

Attached: b8c8b5e501dbcd4d86958987bfbcc4481331540dcccf90d492ea2cb1c3f7a744_1.jpg (320x241, 20K)

>don't brake for a corner
>mum tells you top stop driving like a maniac
>cucks fill up left lane instead of right before a zipper merger
>take right and skip waiting
>mum tells you to stop being an arse

Attached: 1511810557365.jpg (1000x800, 172K)

>take mom to get some groceries and grab some food
>moderate acceleration
>smooth i6 symphony
> mom likes how it sounds and asks for me to drive fast going home
>can do
>random bro trucc across intersection give a thumbs up at a red light
its a good feel. i still catch people checking my car out whenever i go out

Attached: smuggles.jpg (653x614, 33K)

>fucking clueless OAP driving a Honda Jazz

i don't know what it is about the honda jazz but it attracts the worst driver. if you ever see one on the road, AVOID.

i was following one on a country road with no road markings a while ago and this guy was so unpredictable that it scared the shit out of me because you could feel that he was going to have a serious accident one day. his natural road position seemed to be in the middle of the road. he would sit in the middle going up steep hills and round blind bends. it was fucking terrifying because if anyone else was coming in other direction and they going at a speed nearer to national speed limit than not, they were going to clobber that stupid fuck. the worst thing is he was a delayed fullbeams toggler like you could count his reaction time in seconds before he flipped them off and stopped blinding the oncoming motorists

Tfw this will never happen to me

Attached: AE2136A0-E2B1-4580-B20B-BC83D522754B.jpg (600x885, 43K)

>filter to the front
Sure feels good to ride a baiku.

Then eventually you'll be imprisoned if you keep it up. Depending on how far you take it you may end up shot and killed

Driving on the shoulder is for retards, but regular lane splitting is perfectly fine as long as the difference in speed isn't too much. Quit being a faggot nigger.
>You're incapable of cooperative driving.
Also this. America needs a fucking mental test before issuing a drivers license because so many mentally unstable fucks drive around thinking they need to teach other people a lesson because someone drives a way they don't like.

>Mows down child while blasting eurobeat in sick STI sucking on a vape pen
Heh yolo keep the change kid

>not hitting a dab while running someone over

Attached: 1520804607512.png (769x720, 696K)

I know right, I knew it couldn't just be me who has noticed that pattern. Honda must have a 65+ discount for them or something.

>someone yells at you for running over their dog

Attached: 1461813092964.jpg (327x316, 45K)

>speed limit is 55
>old farts go 40
>double yellow
>3 miles down the road it changes to 45
>same old farts speed up to 50

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>

they don't know what a "bov" is. they think you're going fast because it's loud desu.

Attached: 1520240071920.jpg (612x612, 72K)

>N-NANI!?

Attached: IMG_6590.gif (560x550, 1.07M)

>California
how does it feel to know that suv soccermoms and prius owners have better situational awareness and reaction time than you do?

>Going 25 in a 25 still in 2nd gear
>SLOW DOWN
Even if you are blind, you should be able to tell how fast I am going.

tfw exaust leak, tfw feel like im going twice as fast while driving the same speed, its weird

>Jogger's 30 feet from a crosswalk
>Drive through going speed limit
"HEY YOU ALMOST HIT ME MAN!"

See pic related

Attached: 1520629609567.jpg (800x1816, 100K)

Wave at him so he doesn’t do something stupid. Shit post about him and his car later in Veeky Forums