Are these good cars?

Are these good cars?

Attached: buick-regal-turbo-6-speed.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

mediocre. not bad, not good. typical GM.

Do you think they're worth considering? It is just a tarted up cruze, no?

>cruze
Its not a fucking cruze, its basically like a Malibu. Its a midsized sedan that can do 0-60 in just over 6secs and probably turns slightly better than a Challenger. Exterior is ok, interior is ok, ride is ok, but its not a sports car. If it had a 2.0t with a manual I would like it a lot more. Great for a comfy DD, just dont buy this car thinking your are going to be king of the curves.

Attached: regal.jpg (800x531, 97K)

>If my Malibu had a 2.0t with a manual Id like it a lot more.

uhhhhhhh read the name of the photo in the OP faggot

> posts photo of turbo car with manual transmission clearly visible

do you have a point m8?

That's Buiks goal. To just be comfy and practical for long ass commutes. Father had one since he drove 40+KM one way to work everyday, it was comfy as fuck and I always fell asleep on road trips.

wow
you're a retard

you must be trolling

Holy shit, buick

Attached: uhhh.png (1682x644, 1.72M)

I drove a 98 Century in college for a bit, and it was too comfortable for me to handle. You should never be that relaxed in a car. I don't know how old people aren't just falling asleep and crashing in them all the time.

Shit, they had that pegged years ago. A park avenue or LeSabre is a god tier road trip car.

Op here.
Seems like it would be a fun toy/commuter car for college. I like turbos and I like v8s, and its either this or an ls430. Ls430, while nice, has way more features than I really need, and would be more expensive to run overall.
Only thing that scares me away is GM

Everyone is aware that this is a rebadged Opel arn't they?

Here its the Vauxhaull insignia.
Did they ever sell the vxr version?

wagon vxr verision with a 2.8l turbo v6 is based

Attached: vauxhall-insignia-vxr-13.jpg (900x596, 67K)

The GM reliability meme hasn’t been true for 25 years. The only thing that a jap shitbox does better than an American shitbox is tolerate poor maintenance. But even that doesn’t apply to this. You are buying a German car basically.

That is in fact exactly what they are doing, that is, if they aren’t mistaking the gas pedal for the brake.

this gen's interior feels dated as fuck, so much fucking cheap plastic. but it's not terrible. i def wouldn't pay anywhere near dealer used retail. i leased one when i was poor and a fresh college grad. they're too peasant tier and would sap my dignity now though

brand new ones look more tasteful and elegant, not as plastic in the inside

Brit here. It's based on a literal fleet-mobile. Luke-warm in all regards to appeal to fleet managers. In Europe it is nothing special, generic car.

>You are buying a German car basically.
Designed by two Brits.

Op again
How does a Volkswagen CC compare ?
2.0t, fwd, available with a 6 speed as well, but presumably of much higher build quality. Id also consider the awd vr6 trim. Any reason to consider the Buick over the CC if I can afford both?

Depends how much you like shinier wood trim.

Attached: plansa-bord-vw-passat-b8-206-2017_1.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

>people calling these a buick
its a fucken opel

can we have a single thread that isn't shit up by wh*te subhumans

Get a Jetta. They handle very well.

But... it is a 2.0T with a 6 speed manual...