pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nonogigito/status/904274803678314496
twitter.com/ken_homerun/status/904667278674845697
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/eventbanner_6016_dq61hpplbm.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, who's ready for yet another tantou?

I don't like how he's looking so far.

At least Gokotai will have a friend now if it's really an Uesugi tantou.

>All this influx of crazy hori fanart
Even if nothing ends up happening at least I have fanart to look at

He doesn't look very promising. I'm a little frustrated with how rapidly swords are being revealed lately.

Did the previous general die naturally or get booted off when /feg/ went full retard the other day?

I'd like to be optimistic and think that they've had these swords prepared months in advance, but this teaser one actually looks a little rushed.

I don't know actually, it was doing fine before the newest anime ep aired but somehow died along the way. Either people were too busy watching the ep to bump or it probably got booted off.
I say probably got booted, threads last quite some time on page 10.

It was slow overnight and got bumped off page 10.

I think they just let the thread die on Saturdays in favor of the Katsugeki thread in /a/.

The reveal is supposed to be today, right?

Isn't that until Tuesday?
Anyway right now there isn't a lot to do other than doompost about Hori. The thread wasn't linked today on /a/ too so we have less posters, unless others can manage to keep it alive until updates happen see you guys in a few days.

Not worth the resources and request tokens unless he somehow ends up amazing. I've never felt more apathetic towards a preview before.

Wouldn't it be ironic if this turned out to be the OnoD sword we all wished for?

>OnoD voicing a shota
I'd certainly be surprised

So why is everyone not liking the new shota?

At least there's already precedent for that kind of thing.

Please, he deserves better than that.

Probably burnout from seeing all these new swords being rolled out, tantou being boring in general, and the mediocre art quality shown so far.

I don't particularily dislike him but he looks kind of underwhelming from the preview. I hope I'm wrong though. I don't dislike shotas or tantous but wish they changed their formula a bit.
If it's a shota with a mature voice (and personality) like I'd probably end up liking him a lot

>inb4 it's not even a shota and it was just a babyface dude

What happened with /feg/?

He really seems bland/boring. I'd like it if they stopped printing new swords like crazy too.

His teaser sprite just doesn't look all that appealing. Reminds me of a shittier looking Atsu.

twitter.com/nonogigito/status/904274803678314496
cute aidoru

Katsugeki's Hijikata is pretty handsome. It's pretty funny that Okita is a balding dude in Katsugeki but also a bishounen in Hanamaru.

I hope hori fucks everything up, that's my only hope.

Damn, I hate that we can't sustain a general.

If the thread had been linked on /a/ before the Katsugeki thread went down there'd be more people. I'm sure more will show up once maint starts tomorrow for the smithing event.

...Where do I even start?

I was actually kind of hoping for another non-tantou shota, but I guess Hotarumaru will have to continue to be alone in that.

Twitter says Tsubasa Yonaga wanted to voice Sada-chan back when the game first came out.

Well I suppose he may get lewd sprites as a saving grace?

Not only does he look bland but his outfit is shit too.

We didn't reach the bump limit.

He's voiced by Yonaga Tsubasa. He's a famous seiyuu, especially among the fujo and otome crowd.

TKRB is famous now, why can't they hire better artists?

His name is 謙信景光, Kenshin Kagemitsu.

Why shorts?

Because he is a Tantou.

His current VA fits him well.

>A tantou made by Kagemitsu from Bizen Osafune School. His name came from the fact that he was always carried along by Uesugi Kenshin. He is carved with Sanskrit characters that read "Chichibu Daibosatsu" on the front and Daiitoku Myouou on the back side. A strong individual with high perseverance.
>'As long as you can't be patient, you will always remain a child.'

Eh, if he doesn't act like a child, I might like him.

Eyes too big but doesn't look so bad

He is drawn by Kasen and Kikkou's artist.
twitter.com/ken_homerun/status/904667278674845697

That longcoat is pretty tempting.

Oh nice, my resources are safe.

>that retarded single shoulder armor
It would've been better without it, but I'm still going to try to get him since I haven't smithed any new sword since Crow Daddy.

So just a few questions since I never done a smithing campaign before, what time does this start, anything that gives you better chances and what will be the timer?

Oh so that user guessed right.
They sure love their bowlcuts, Kikkou had it too.

Glad I'll be able to save my resources for the next smithing event.

Shitposters made twenty new threads at once.

Yuck. The whole outfit design is awful.

I kinda like him.

I don't like him but I feel the need to collect all swords, yet I'm also pretty low on resources because of Koryu. What do.

High res Kane-san.

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/eventbanner_6016_dq61hpplbm.mp3

Mutsu is an angel.

This is horrible

>young warriors born of blades
This wording is unexpectedly cute.

Still silly

why are they shitting out so many shitty swords

Should remove whatever is on his shoulder and knee.
Then, he'd look decent.

Shotas with suits are just so dumb, I'm sorry nitro.
I'm starting to think this artist is a one trick pony. They should go back to designing swords with japanese clothes, not dumb suits.

Aren't the Awataguchi uniforms mostly suits? they look nice overall. I think his outfit is a complete misplace with this looks, it's like a little kid trying to look cool in his dad's working outfit.
I do agree the swords with traditional japanese outfits look better overall.

I guess adding swords is easier than coming up with new gameplay mechanics or new worlds.

Karen's the only good looking sword that this artist has created so far.

*Kasen

Awataguchi is more like a sort of uniform, not really vest+jacket. This is more of a generic suit look.

>Karen
My sides.

But honestly, the artist is not bad by any means but she should stick with traditional japanese outfits.

I like Kikkou, but perhaps it's my masochist bias.

The artist should've been more decided about short or long socks instead of asimmetry.
I don't mind the armor pieces, it could be better in kiwame form or something.

As long he doesn't require too much resources to smith, I can try to get him.

Kikkou's anniversary art looked fucking great, though. The face on Kenshin just weirds me out.

Depends on the sword you want, the timers are different for each type and rarity. And there's the Ofuda's to increase the chances to get something rare but these things are hard to get.

If you keep getting the same swords or timers in a row, some people recommend either refreshing the page or waiting for a few minutes before trying again. Something about resetting the RNG or something, but I don't know if it's true or not.

So in that case if this guy's a tantou he'll be 30 mins or under?

Just hang around Twitter and you can find out timers and potential recipes in the first ten minutes after maintenance.

How so? While I do follow people who play the game even they don't talk about it and it's hard to decipher Japanese.
Perhaps the wiki could help? Or this thread if it's still up by then.

One shoulder armor seems to be a trend among Osafune swords. But I agree, I wish the design was different at least because right now it looks so out of place.

Follow Touken Kouryaku. Numbers are pretty easy to understand I think.
There will probably be a thread up anyway. If not we'll most likely be back at /blog/. Wiki works too.

Will do, thanks!

Recipes are easy to understand, just a string of numbers like 450/300/500/600. May include the ofuda used like 梅、富士、竹、松 or 無札 for none, and the name of their citadel leader with or without sakura fubuki 桜吹雪.

Maybe he'll end up being cute and likeable. I remember when most people hated Hizamaru's design at first but many love him now.

I'm hoping for that too.
Really disliked the Genji bros as well so you never know. He is kinda cute, what I really hate is the outfit.

The new sword is cute and you all have shit taste.

I find him cute and it could be pleasing if its attitude is not overbearing.

It's really Nova from Arcana Famiglia, even the same seiyuu kek

>Yasu nendo delayed
Kill me senpai.

>Not bald
Ruined

The fucking face, dear god.

I thought Yasu nendo released long ago

It's not on my shelves next to my Kashuu, so no.

Are you thinking of the Co-de Hanamaru Yasu nendo?

Have any of the previous Yasu figures revealed his pantsu status or will this be the one?

The scale is nopan and the co-de just shows the legs. I feel like they'll make this one nopan too.