Altcoin gamblers get in here

Hi guys,

I've noticed a Gulden, Stratis and Solarcoin rising

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solarcoin/

Stratis seems interesting as it's also being traded on Polo! Potential for hype is there.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRW
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UBQ
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STRATIS may be a nice opportunity to gain some monies. Check it out, it's in the top 30 of coinmarketcap, being traded on bittrex and also polo, which makes it less shady than other altcoins.

coinmarketcap.com/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat

currently waiting for a dip to buy in.

If you look at the charts you can see that the coin is somewhat 'unburnt', it didn't have a massive high point in the past from which it never recovered. Sell and buy books look reasonable as well, it has potential to grow!

Who wants to join the ride?

Solar and stratis pumping quite ok rn, Gulden in dip. I cant acsess my tokens for 5 hours will see how it unfolds. Thanks for the tips biznisman

Market capitalisation just rose by 10% (1,3 mil$), what the fuck. Where's muh dip?

Also the demand on bittrex until 1265 is triple (3btc) of that of polo (1btc), while volume is only a fifth (100btc). What to make of this? More risky people on bittrex?

More people use polo for btc and eth. Polo is moslty a normie exchange.

I'm on kraken usually, so I'm a supernormie.

Guys, in my opinion the bitbay ship has already sailed off, look at the order books.

Lets look for a new coin!

300k bay strapped and ready :) your thoughts on lisk? Will the pump be viable for gains for some days still?

When did you buy them?

Also, do you have any experience on how long it takes for a coin to take off? I was thinking of buying some bay yesterday at 300, but decided against it. I

>your thoughts on lisk? Will the pump be viable for gains for some days still?

You never know, but as far as I can see from the charts the vast majority of coins never recovered from their initial pump. Lisk has already been burnt, and there may be a lot of whales in there waiting to get some money back.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRW

Check out this guy, very new coin, might have potential

>bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRW
Was a thread bout it earlier. Is it definitely not scammy?

Are the PIVX and BitBay pumps over yet?

Mate, everything that's not btc, eth or xmr is scammy to say the least.

I think it's too late to get in.

im out of both but im a get out early dont be a bagholder kind of guy. Might be a bit of oil left in the olives but it will be second pressings

Just to clarify: every altcoin is extremely risky, but high risk means high potential reward. Crown seems to have potential of a pump and dump. Perhaps it's already over, nobody knows, but if you buy a dip and someone invests a couple of btc in it, it will rise and you can have a 50% profit or more.

Hence the shilling of all these shitcoin on biz. I'm usually an ethical guy but the shilling seems to work very well on biz, maybe it's a typical american thing to invest your money in risky things.

Market history shows over $1000 buyins at 160, current bids are at 145. Those are also people wanting to get quick money. The question is if you're able or willing to compete against them.

What price do you think Bitbay will dump to? Ithink it has some top 20 potential

I belive bitbay to be a slow bubble. Will probabl rise to 0.01 atleast.

While looking for a pumping coin on my own a thought came to me. I've only been on biz for two-three days now but I've noticed something. Pivx and bitbay both have been shilled for here and they indeed both at least doubled in price.

Has this happened before and does it happen regularly? Let's exclude the 'political' coins here.

It seems extremely interesting to me, since the shills are doing quite a good work and there seem to be lots genuinely clueless people jumping on the coin and bringing profit for early adopters.

So spotting dedicated shills on biz is a good sign that the value of a shitcoin will rise since they're doing quite a good and dedicated job to present the shitcoin as the next big thing with solid fundamentals and whatnot.

Captcha accidentally represents the difference in intelligence between many random anons investing and the shills: Congo Rosenthal

Moral of the story: Keep browsing Veeky Forums for the next hype train.

Can you give me some stats on this matter form your experience? How often do get shitcoins shilled for on this board?

Is there some pattern? There's CRW and there was a thread, but only one guy was posting in it in a pro coin way and there were proportionally more 'its a scam' replies than in pivx or bitbay threads, possibly by pivx and bitbay shills

Honestly, i've only noticed it these past 2-3 days too.

I have a feeling that once ETH started to cool off and go sideways, people started to catch on to other hypetrains.

Not to mention the usual meme stocks like AMD/NVDA arent doesnt too well right now.

Those were shills shilling for their shitcoins such as milocoin, lepen coin. That spew garbage without honestly reading what the coin is actually about. Those coins that shill push have nothing to contribute to the crypto space.

That crown thread you speak of didn't even get 10 replies. So it didn't get pumped from Veeky Forums.

>I made the thread to spread awareness
>I never told anyone to buy

My advice to you, is to research every coin that gets posted here. See if they have a thread on bitcoin talk, see how long the coin has been in development for, see if their page has user activity posting, research the tech that makes the coin, and finally if you're going to invest always do it with an amount that wont cause you regret.

I'm personally on the fence to invest something on bitbay. I've been reading but I don't see anything I like. For example, 1 billion coins in circulation is something that personally stops me from investing in a coin.

biz is definitely an indicator of something, I can say that much. Of what, and to what degree, I'm still not sure, but I will say this, the past 2 weeks has shown me that, even if the shilling produces an initial dip, I'll be damned if a few days later the shilled coin is up 200%...

Ripple has 800billion in circulation but that could be why its a pile of dogshit.

The sweet spot seems to be between 10million and 1 billion.

>and finally if you're going to invest

Mate, in my opinion it is very unwise to actually invest into any other coin than btc, xmr and eth, btc is possibly even dangerous now because of the upcoming fork. These are coins that are actually valuable because you can buy things with them and there's a community behind it.

My advice to you is to be wary that every other coin is most probably a pyramid scheme. But if you're smart and quick you can heavily profit from it.

>I'm personally on the fence to invest something on bitbay

Have you actually applied your advice to bitbay? It offers nothing, 'decentralised ebay' or whatever my ass. It is clear that it's just another coin, but I'd suggest that it's far too risky to get in it now. Sure, it might be still possible to get 100% profit, but it's also possible that you lose everything.

The key here is to get in very early and secure your profit. Every coin shows a similar pattern and if you look at the charts every coin gets burned at some point and becomes worthless thereafter.

>even if the shilling produces an initial dip, I'll be damned if a few days later the shilled coin is up 200%

The shilling produces the pump, not the dip. I got in pivx when it was 1665, made a few unlucky trades, then got out at 36xx with a bit of profit because it was too hot for me. But many people got in at 3xxx with shills promising the moon and whatnot, but their profit margin will be incredibly slimmer than those of the early entrees.

Same with bitbay, saw it shilled at 250-300 and now it's at 550-600. I decided not to invest because it looks worthless.

Both coins seem to be stalling now. In general if you invest in a shitcoin you better not get away from your screen, it could crash every minute.

Now, the question is which coin is going to be hyped next?

Oh and the most ludicrous thing besides the gullible people who buy random coins are those people who try to understand a coin.

They rightfully ask a shill 'why should I invest in this coin, what's the advantage of it?' but then the shill gives some kind words how this and that is behind the coin, and those people become convinced by it.

If it wouldn't make me a shitty human being I'd shill myself, but I'd rather ride the hype wave.

I don't need to worry about PIVX as the community is growing and the tech behind it can hold it's own with the more established coins.

I got in at 1300 and still haven't sold. And this was before the hype.

I went to the bitbay thread here on Veeky Forums but they seem delusional. For the same reason you didn't buy in that's why I have not done so neither. I personally don't like coin with 1 billion and circulation.

Which coin is going to get hyped? Shit user I would love to know.

Right now I like Crown (CRW), since it's like PIVX but only difference is that it's a proof of work coin.

I also came across TransferCoin (TX) which has something no alt coin and shares this security feature with Bitcoin.

Secp256k1.

I personally invest in coins that have live up to the "crypto" in crypto currencies. It's a shame that there are nearly 700 coins and the good ones go un noticed. That's why I am here to spread awareness. I never tell people to buy, that's a decision they have to make on their own.

That happens when people just want to get rich quick. They deserve everything that happens to them.

>I got in at 1300 and still haven't sold. And this was before the hype.

Define before the hype, four days ago?

>I don't need to worry about PIVX as the community is growing and the tech behind it can hold it's own with the more established coins.

Mate, good luck but I think it's practically useless. Because it lacks practical use. Also from what I've heard the wallet is shit and two people got corrupted wallets, what the fuck man?

>Right now I like Crown (CRW)

God damnit, it just spiked.

I'm trying to find out now how to spot a hype.

I got in on march 14 or 15. I'm patiently waiting to buy back in on crown. And shit it did go up.

Another coin I'm looking at is called TransferCoin. The dev that is working for Crown is the Main dev for TransferCoin. He seems pretty smart as he is hired to work on other coins.

And because you seem to be an okay guy I'd really, really suggest you to get your initial investment out of pivx, if it indeed goes to the moon you're still good, but at least you won't lose anything if not.

How come user? What do you see in your forecast? Something is telling me that PIVX can hit one dollar. It's still currently undervalued.

Oh you're the Crown thread OP? Nice.

Transfercoin has already been burned, so many whales in there. Interesting that it's getting pumped the same time as crown.

To be on the safe side, mate. I'm not a financial expert but I guess you aren't either and to say that it's risky as fuck is already an understatement.

Yes, I am user. I tried to bring it to Veeky Forums attention yesterday, but it was unsuccessful as to many other coins were given priority. Some people get scared when they see high percentage gains on a coin. Then they kick themselves when they hear "x coin went up 1000% in one month". Huge daily gains are needed to reach that high monthly percentage.

But anyways, yeah user I'm no financial expert. I'm on here because I like to trade and the old financial system is dying. I'm proud to be apart of the new one.

How or when did you spot crown? [spoiler]are you a shill yourself?[/spoiler]

check this out

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UBQ

However, I'm not sure about the dynamics of a hype, except for shilling here on biz.

Are there people on bittrex to make random investments into some coin that looks like it would amke them rich?

>I'm out of bitbay already
You should have taken profits and kept a decent position, that coin is promising tech wise.

Holy shit this would be even better

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT

If it'd be possible to recruit some shills....

This is how I sincerely came across it user.

I was on coinmarketcap. I like to check coins that aren't in the top 100. So 101-200. It's how I also came across PIVX! It was ranked like 120 something. But anyways, once I'm there I like to look for coins that have low supply (few million) - to a supply lower than (ethereum). Also the name is everything!

I also like to click on FULL LIST on coinmarketcap. This allows me to see how a coin has done in the past 7 days gains, 1day gains, and the current daily gains.

I also used my financial weaponized autism to truly read and research what the coin is about. And if I determine that it isn't a shit coin then I invest. But I also look for things on how the communication is on the bitcointalk thread for said coin. I like to know what others are saying, and I have pretty good judgement.

I have no idea how it works user. I know that there are a group of whales ( large holder of btc ) that get together on twitter, bitcointalk, and probably in private irc. I remember in the past seeing offers of ranging from .1-.5 btc for a fucking hint that x coin will pump or what not.

I came across shift when it was at 3600. I've been holding ever since.

MARGIN LONG AND SWING TRADE ETC NOW