I disappointed you guys tonight. finally had the opportunity to race and i blew it

i disappointed you guys tonight. finally had the opportunity to race and i blew it

>driving home from friends house
>guy in civic si im i a challenger rt and he is riding my ass even though we are going 10mph over
>he speed past me when he gets an open lane and blows past me
>he hits a red light and i pull up next to his car then blow past him when its a green light
>keep passing each other left and right
>finally make it too a long stretch of road waiting for a light to turn green so i can smoke this kid
>green light GO and we're speeding going 90mph
>i get fucking scared and slow down letting him pass me and i pull off to the side

im sitting in my car apologizing to my car for pushing her so much and not winning.

idunno maybe i made the right choice by ending the encounter

Attached: 1488177613098.png (167x200, 8K)

Why are we supposed to give a shit, exactly?

congrats on going fast in a straight line user

Attached: 28.jpg (301x267, 25K)

no idea maybe i'm retarded

Dude my friend runs his Civic Si at 130 for miles down open roads and its fine. The kid drives like an absolute tard and his car is ok. You should have pushed it bro. You messed up.

Your and idiot, keep your stupid """drag""" races to the track and basically never drive again you neanderthal.

Attached: 737.png (272x399, 164K)

dont beat yourself up about it. your fear was rational, unlike the desire to enter a pissing contest with a stranger. count yourself lucky you didnt lose control of your vehicle, crash into something or someone, or get pulled over

Pffft fuck those gay ass chicken races just blow past him give him maybe 5 seconds to catch up then throw on your hazards then slow back down its dumb to just keep going to see who chickens out first its obvious your faster

street racing is for faggots.

looks like somebody couldn't handle the touge

thanks user. im happy my common sense took over
it was i don't know what i was thinking after the first time

It's ok user.
Sometimes I get in pissing contests too and I back off. It's a huge risk doing that shit if you don't have someone to scout for cops beforehand or you dont know that stretch and cop spots and times they are there.

you're driving a challenger, consider yourself lucky you didn't become one with a tree
also ignore retarded ricers

An acquaintance of mine lost his license after he was caught doing like 60 over the limit. Don't race in traffic. Have a defined finish point. Make it reasonable too, not a couple miles if you're just having a straight line pissing contest.

>I'm too scared to go past 100mph better turn on my soy lights

Could be way worse. He could have crashed and died, or you could have.

What if you passed him as he drove off a cliff or into a wall? How would you feel in the end?

I would laugh because he died like a beta

>american retards think v8 is muh god engine despite being overweight and powering 40 ton cars
>american retards thinks the thing in op is actuall racing not gaylord dick touching ritual
>american retard actually loses to a japanese lawnmower touge machine in a fucking drag "race" a race they invented so that they have one motorsport they win in because nobody else in the world cares about the pussy ass activity
wow

wasn't the car. it was the driver, and he was being smart to be the one that backs out of it

pretty horrible. i'm not sure what i would've done

no skill faggot pussy

People who drive Civic SIs like madmen usually don't value life so if it would've been you that crashed he would've left your car and body to be discovered 8 hours later when the sun came up