/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Current event: na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

earlier thread

raen in the rain

If I craft something and use CP and then switch to gather would my GP be at max or at half?

he's giving me bedroom eyes

It should remember what GP value you had so you should be at max unless you used some GP before you swapped to crafting

I absolutely need a hung, dirty Xaela to use my catboy as his living onahole. I want to be blasted, pasted and devastated by his thick torrents of creamy cum. I want to feel relieved when he finally pulls his fat log out of me and all of it is allowed to gush out. I need to be left trembling on his bed with my thoroughly used boypussy leaking his musky spunk.

Your gp should stay at max unless you dumped it all prior to something. CP and GP shouldn't be tied together

nice to see you havent skipped this thread either!

you arent obsessed/addicted at all!

Made some changes, added the eye makeup facial feature and used the face paint instead to add some light, dark red blush, changed the hair and its in different lighting

again you're probably right but like i said, they wouldn't have posted it to such an open place deliberately so it wasn't them doing it, just someone who had access to it

This is really cute, I've never actually seen anybody use that hair on an elezen. If you're satisfied I'd say go for it.

Seek help.

What about a public twitter?

t

is there a single day we won't have the inflation spicneet shit up the thread?

>tfw first week of botting
I literally can't stop making money

would love tenderly/10

Alright thanks!

Is just accent user

only person shitting up the thread is you chemo. no one cares
this is a new era of xivg, you have no power here

Check the archives and filter him you dense piece of shit.

i guess that's their bad, then

the person who digged the image up isn't somebody i'd trust wholeheartedly but if the person in question left an image up for everybody to see then it would be their fault for leaving it up in such a place to begin with

It used to be annoying since it would drop you to the default 400 GP when swapping but thank god thats gone

That is exactly the point I've been trying to make this entire fucking time and you've somehow managed to just now grasp it. Bravo.

the ultimate pleb filter

What about height/bust? I think I remember hearing that elezen proportions become a lot better at lower heights, but I can't remember specifics

as long as sandcat is posting his males im happy

I too had a difficult time with maxresdefault.

What are you botting senpai

then word it better, or just stop beating around the bush
you could have asked this question at the very beginning, with that exact wording, but you didn't, that isn't my fault

take a picture with maximum bust

oh jesus christ

I'm a tank, so my first instance of this was one wipe before I figured out all the tank mechanics, then the other dude and I got it perfectly.

Then the DPS proceeded to wipe us for another 8 attempts before they finally accepted my abandon vote.

Holy shit, I know people are casual in this game comparitively to like, le hardcoer WoW players or something, but jesus christ.

Is there a comprehensive NIN opener and rotation out there?
I've found a few Youtube videos and Reddit posts but they don't seem to be optimal. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

would it be possible to get either of these armors in FFXIV?

Low height works well with the face you have, and yeah it does help proportions a bit, not a ton. I think the chest size you have right now looks cute if that's the look you're going for, she wouldn't look bad with bigger ones though.

>talk about how posting pictures online where they exist forever is the poster's own fault
>you whinge about ow it's the reposter's or leaker's fault

No, you're just an idiot.

It was already set to 85, so not much difference

It was at 85, this is 100

Ohayou!!

How hard is it to reach the gil cap on Balmung?

I made macros for this fight, telling the party when it was my and my tanks turn to pick up orbs, and when it was theirs.

And another for when to ignore orbs and when the tethered people needed to pick them up.

The number of times we didn't make it to either because people didnt pay attention to who they needed to thunder was staggering. Staggering.

EB me Yysara

For the left one, the Garo PVP gauntlets for tanks look about the same, but there's nothing else really that has an equivalent in the game.
For the right, having no torso piece will give you that kind of tube top, but it can't be dyed red and can only be the standard beige it's in. There are multiple thighboots in the game that resemble those, but nothing else clothing-wise really has an equivalent. There's a hair in the cash shop that's fairly similar to that one, though.
FF =/= Anime, some people forget that. There is more realism in the way characters and clothing are designed, and nothing is really as clean as that picture. My advice would be to go with the flow and leave standard JRPG expectations at the door, except maybe in regards to story.

you are so fucking lucky i didn't close the old thread, WHY would you respond here when there's a new one in progress and the previous one is full???

>I and several others have established that this hypothetical person understands what is likely to happen when they post their image online. It also, for the third time, doesn't explain creepiness about the act.
do they anticipate people they don't know saving the picture when they likely didn't let these people see it in the first place?
people who post their own pictures in this place are either incredibly confident or someone did it without their consent, lol

for case 1 this means this entire argument means nothing and it is 100% their fault, for case 2 it's bad

>making someone uncomfortable isn't cool
again, rolling with the idea that the person in question wouldn't have posted it to as wide an audience as this board based on them as a person, they wouldn't have been comfortable doing it

I'll roll with this scenario.
We decide to meet or I've bumped into them, naturally I'll bring up how pretty they are and I love their content. So what's their response to that? "Oh, you save my images?" Never mentioned saving their images, why would they ask that.

and you wouldn't tell them either, but just WHAT IF they somehow discovered it, like they saw it on your computer or something (this is hypothetical so this is allowed)

you're an idiot
people should be able to post things to one another in confidence without being backstabbed with it, i've already said, so, so, SO many times that it's their own fault for posting it to Veeky Forums of all places, because i'm 99% sure they didn't do it themselves

I wonder if he will ever forgive me or if i have been replaced and forgotten already.

Uhmmm, I'm not that person

I wonder if he'll stop vagueposting about me...

And I said PUBLIC SETTING which can be any website where anyone has access to those photos, be it Veeky Forums, a public twitter, tumblr, imgur, or any number of other image hosting sites.

>they wouldn't have posted it to such an open place deliberately
Now you've moved the goalposts.

reposting something posted on those platforms to the cesspool of the internet aka Veeky Forums and ignoring said persons request not to is still scummy desu

what your first response said
it's their own fault but at the same time it's also the saver's fault

i never said i was good at arguing

THANK YOU

True, but that's not the point I've been trying to make about someone posting something to a public setting where anyone has access to it to do whatever they wish with said content being responsible for their own actions.

In what fucking way? The internet's the internet, it's all public. It doesn't matter what area it's in, especially if both places don't require accounts for content viewing.

what the hell are you people arguing about
stop it
this is a video game thread

Post video games instead of stupid generic sluts then.

it doesn't matter, their autism won't allow them to stop

pissing on the thread isn't making it any better either, paks

who here /madman/ and plays drk with full slaying gear

recommended? not recommended?

That's just plain fucking stupid now that tanking accessories have STR on them.

why are you posting

not much point now i don't think? maybe if you're offtanking, but vit gear gives some STR at 70 now and people are pulling respectable damage on tanks

>do they anticipate people they don't know saving the picture when they likely didn't let these people see it in the first place?
Stopped reading there. Thankfully, you've acknowledged that you moved the goalposts, this is not what we were discussing at all but I'll entertain it before going back to playing games.
Yes, it's a dick move to repost someone else's image. Am I creepy for saving that repost, absolutely not. The image is now mine to do with as I please by exercising my ability to remain on one side of the line between acceptable and creepy.

i'm glad you'll "entertain it", lord user

fuck off with that im not begging for responses here
i voiced a fairly popular opinion and people got defensive about it, that's all

it'd be rude to not respond, right?

you do you, though, i guess, just make sure the friends you've made don't find folders of pictures of them :)

multiple 1% o4s wipes... so close

>i voiced a fairly popular opinion
I've yet to see a post other than your own support your thought process, and many people have criticized or at least questioned it.

Do elezen like roe?
Asking for a friend.

Who /straightmaleplayingastraightmalecharacter/ here?

Cats are boring.

>multiple 1% o4s wipes.
How many deaths do you have to have at this current ilvl to wipe at 1% in V4S?

i meant not on Veeky Forums, you silly billy

i probably have a controversial opinion on it here, but maybe not out there

Why must you hurt me?

is there really no other "bulky" armor like that?

Why does he do this to me?

What did I do to hurt you, anonymous?

There's a reason why lots of people choose not to share intimate photos with their significant other. The person who spread them around is indeed scummy, but the original person is a fucking idiot for not realizing that as soon as they gave someone else the ability to do what they wanted with that content, their ability to control it was forfeit. It's the same reason why "two can keep a secret if one of them is dead" is such a popular line.

I'd go to Kiss's birthday party. We talked once and he was nice.

Why can't I have an aura wife...

There's lots, just none (that I know of) in that particular color scheme or style.
Pic related looks like the closest possible thing to what you posted. It can be dyed white, but red trim isn't possible.

i'll be honest with you, i've never once heard that line, but it does make a lot of sense and i see where you're coming from

i dunno though it shouldn't be considered idiocy to be chummy with your friends

You hurt my heart with such visceral depictions of loneliness.

How do i know if a party is bad at vidya gaems before joining?...

why wont the game let us dye 2 parts already. most other games do that

Oh... I'm sorry.
On the bright side, after a couple years the pain of loneliness begins to fade, and before you know it you don't even want friends anymore.
:3

They're still trying to clear v3s on sunday.

Search up the lodestone of everyone in the party and count the amount of cats, lalafells, and female characters there are.
If the total is 4 or more, bail.

Because Tanaka a shit.

someone do expert roulette with me pls

I've sent you a dozen mails and you havent answered one. Please just give me something.

just kidding we killed it finally

why are there two threads

Congrats.

Are you on aether? Pf?

what dropped?

Grats. One of our healers had to stop playing due to IRL shit so we've had to reteach the fight to our trial AST and just now getting back to Grand Cross Omega

mch wep, aiming chest

i cant stand all these lalas

Because mods are asleep.

yes. party finder is SE password 4444

All I wanted was an aura wife to care for me...

Jesus christ that party is so ugly.