*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: 3232CEA7-109D-4131-A30B-473BBEB673EA.jpg (236x375, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY&feature=youtu.be&t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=fLIS6VM44Bo
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/18/cyclist-charlie-alliston-jailed-for-18-months-over-death-of-pedestrian
youtube.com/watch?v=jKQYRen_MIA
thefederalist.com/2018/03/16/san-francisco-is-suffering-from-the-excesses-of-its-own-liberalism/#.WqvNTNGGl2Q.twitter
quora.com/Why-are-people-allowed-to-defecate-on-the-streets-in-San-Francisco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*accidentally runs down and keeps on going*
sorry i mistook the brakes for the accelerator.

No need to get mad, it happens a lot to me when I go for Sunday drives. Just slow down a bit, let them go on the side of the road safely and overtake them. No need to be a manchild.

>No need to be a manchild.
Funny how that came to late for and his faggoty power fantasies.

Attached: 1518235181303.jpg (306x295, 16K)

>let them go on the side of the road safely
Hahaha. They ride the centre of the lane.

>*rides past you while pretending to ride a bicycle*

Attached: images(107).jpg (639x480, 53K)

So use the opposing lane, you fucking clown.

Yes they might, until they notice a car behind them. Or you could continue to spout shit out of your ass.

I was following this girl in cycling shorts and you could literally see her bare ass underneath

*uses the road as a playground for personal leisure activity*

Attached: millar11_3244142b.jpg (620x387, 270K)

In my country most corners are blind and going on the wrong side of the road will probably result in a head-on collision.
No, they ride in the centre of the lane even after noticing you. It's very inconsiderate.

>driving isn't his personal leisure activity

Attached: 4F3E788C-642B-4936-A2A3-D485EC10A775.jpg (338x338, 36K)

did this once and nearly got into a death wobble

Once in a blue moon you get a slow-your-roll eco warrior who will yell "ITS THE SPEED LIMIIIIIT, LIMIIIIIT! I HAVE YOUR PLATE ASSHOLE!"

yeah he has your plate. nothing ever happens. bikefags have supposedly called the cops on my car for passing them, carfags have supposedly called the cops on my bike for lane splitting. actually, cops are supposedly supposed to arrest you for that, but they don't. i guess it's because every rep in the state supports legalizing it except for some dumbass from king county who thinks it should be done on the left edge of the left lane.

pass on a double yellow/the shoulder, he won't try and block you because he'll die if you're not expecting it. If you can't pull it off you deserve to go slow.

True, but the roads are designed for cars. Not cyclists

>It's very inconsiderate.
It's self-protective actually because otherwise people will try to overtake a foot away from them in the same lane at full speed.

The concept of a road was first envisioned for walking and for horses, then bicycles appeared, and cars are actually the most recent addition, only having found widespread use less than 100 years ago.

>pass on a double yellow/the shoulder, he won't try and block you
This also works, but I've never met a cyclist who didn't go on the right side. I keep that for tractors, licence-free cars and other slow vehicles.
No manchild you're wrong. Now shut the fuck up your whining about the big bike meanies is pathetic.

fuck off dick head.
if roads were for horses/pedeistrians/cyclists they wouldn't have speed limits, traffic control systems or be surfaced with asphalt.

The speed limit is 100kph and they bring it down to 30 because they want to drive a scenic route where all they see are trees a foot from the edge of the road.
Just wish they'd move off the side of the road instead of holding up a dozen cars.

>No manchild you're wrong
strong argument

Just perv on their ass, problem solved.

>accidentally bury my face in her sweaty ass
shhh nothing personel m'lady

>runs you over too

>what is logic
You really are retarded aren't you? Are you also incapable of driving a manual transmission?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 657K)

We may have shitty roads where I live, but at least cyclists and people on mopeds move over to let you pass them.

>more and more power fantasies
>strong argument
>retarded shit like "roads were made for cars" now need an actual argument to be scoffed at
Faggot you got embarrassed by the other guy, stop digging your grave and move on.

>switches into reverse
>runs you over again

Report and ignore /n/ threads

I ask if she would like to get fucked.
she says yes please.
I poke tiny hole in her spats with my scissors
i squeese my penis in slowly into her wet vagina

open bobs and vagene

Your loss.

Attached: 1508739686693.jpg (636x382, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY&feature=youtu.be&t=10

Cyclists accept no responsibility, have zero liability and have no accountability for any actions they take on the road. They are unlicensed, untrained, and unregulated. They are a complete menace to all other road users and put their own lives and the lives of every other road use at risk. They make the road a much more dangerous place for everyone.

I don't give a fuck about slowing down for some dick head playing on his toy. I care a lot about having a massive accident caused by said dick head they being completely culpable for the actions of someone else.

so what the fuck ru goimg to do abou it?

virgin drive
vs
the chad cruise

From this thread you can see how frustrated cager amoebas get when approached with the idea of a bicycle ot rmotorcycle. Its like their tiny little brains cannot comprehend the ability of transporting yourself without the need of a climate-controlled 2 ton glass/steel cage their flabby soy bodies are so used to.

Attached: the chad cruise.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

>They are a complete menace to all other road users and put their own lives and the lives of every other road use at risk. They make the road a much more dangerous place for everyone.
*runs into a bus stop killing 16 people while typing this angry post on his cellphone*

is it genuine hostility and mockery? because it always seems like friendly banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLIS6VM44Bo

This fucking dick head was cycling a bike with no brakes and killed a pedestrian because he could not stop. 18 months jail time.
If he was driving a car the minimum jail time is seven years.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/18/cyclist-charlie-alliston-jailed-for-18-months-over-death-of-pedestrian

this is why we need self driving bicycles.

>Sunday cruise
>mad cagecuck pulls next to me, rolls down the window and starts yelling obscenities
>smile, send him a kiss and wave my hand with a shit-eating grin
>he gets confused, his face reddens and he speeds away without muttering a word
seems like car drivers need some friendship and love in life.

Attached: 1441455020667.jpg (397x392, 43K)

he was probably angry that you would degrade yourself to eating shit

Congratulations, you found one case of a bicyclist injuring a single person enough to result in death due to his negligence.
And surprise surprise - it had to be a faggot riding a brakeless fixie aka the nigger of the cycling world.
In the whole year of 2016 there were 3 of them. Want me to list all fatalities caused by car users? All 1789 of them?

His sentence was low because it was later established that even if his bicycle actually had a front brake (as it's the legal minimum) he would not be able to stop the bicycle in time to prevent hitting the poor lady due to the speeds he was travelling at.

Yes all road-capable bicycles should be equipped with two brakes and there should be no exception even for the forementioned nigger of the cycliing world aka fixed gear user.
Fixed gear bikes belong on velodromes. It's like riding a tracktoy on the streets.

>If he was driving a car the minimum jail time is seven years.
Stop fucking lying you cagenigger. If he was drunk he would've gotten the 7 year sentence as well.

Attached: 2018-03-17-121427_774x417_scrot.png (774x417, 59K)

I always wondered why bikes lack disk brakes and suspensions if they're supposed to be legally pedaled as hard as possible down city streets

Seen too many people lose one wheel or the other over a bump or a pothole, or find cable operated rim rubbers inadequate for stopping from 20mph and downhill riding. Also the fuck is with the half helmets? Why not a lightweight full face?

>it's just a bike, not a motorcycle, and i'm not racing, so i don't need it, right?
>*faceplants wearing half helmet*
>BY THE SKIN ON MY CHIN, OW.

Bike suspension is only beneficial if you're riding off the road. Theyre virtually useless on the road because they heavily compromise the structural rigidity of a bicycle (more moving parts is always bad). And they weigh a ton. Shedding 5kg off your bicycle frame is a lot especially on climbs. Bicycle frames are designed to allow a level of springiness. Steel frames are especially pliable and springy and do wonders for removing the road vibrations transferred to the rider.

Disc brakes are getting popular, especially hydraulic ones but the main concern is really the prohibitive cost of them and the weight (cheap ones are heavy and worse than good rim brakes, good ones are better than good rim brakes and light but are expensive).
Theyre undoubtedly better for virtually any application because they provide better stopping power especially when cycling downhill and in wet conditions. They also allow the rim of the wheel to be actually stronger. And the maintenance. Rim brakes are extremely simple machine you can beat to a working condition on the side of the road. Once a hydraulic disk brake goes, youre done. Give it 10 years for manufacturers to figure it out.

>Also the fuck is with the half helmets?
No idea, I don't ride in a helmet because they're silly.
>Why not a lightweight full face?
Have you actually tried doing any sort of physical exercise especially something as demanding as road cycling with a full-face? You can breathe man. Also they rob you out of any visibility and by covering your ears prevent you from hearing whats going on around you. On a bicycle you're constantly looking around and listening for sound clues. For example you can easily hear a car incoming behind you. That's why I always found people listening to music on a bicycle such a massive danger. While I will never agree with mandatory helmet laws I would agree with banning earphones.

>hear a car incoming behind you
and what are you going to do? move out of the way? why aren't you already out of the way I the first place? juts listen to your tunes and hope to god that you don't get run over.

>ride motorcycle
>cyclists blocks me anyway
>drop down to 1st gear
>laugh and ride past them
>horde of angry cyclists
Every time. Where I live they aren't ashamed of riding in groups of 20+, taking up the whole 60 kph road

Attached: 28165036_1549470381833059_896973027729039592_o.jpg (1024x682, 90K)

I've got to admit: I laughed.

That cyclist is a selfish dickhead.
Why can't he ride kerbside like any sane and non arrogant person? The cyclist going up the same hill between the popo cruiser and the nauseatingly orange BMW can manage it.
There's another sensible and non-shit cyclist further back riding over as well.
It's just that one guy in front being an obnoxious bellend.

Shame that's not the UK, where there would be a decent chance of the rozzers pulling out and going round the outside of all that lot to have a quiet word that idiot for obstructing traffic.

>and what are you going to do? move out of the way? why aren't you already out of the way I the first place?
Know that it's there. In many cases it's perfectly enough to prevent an unfortunate accident when the two of you decide to do a manouver at the same time colliding with each other.

>all those reddit downvotes
the bikelets are mad

just hug the curve and the automobile will do that for you

Honestly i have nothing against people wanting to get fit...
But please...
Explain this one to me...
There is a 90+ KM rail trail (decommissioned rail line) between 3 of the towns in my area specifically for people to ride their push bikes between towns in the area but they still insist on riding their pushbikes at less than 20km/h on 100km/h roads, so please do tell me how they are not doing this specifically to try and cause issues on the road because they think they are above everyone else even they they don't even have insurance?

how the fuck is a B double supposed to stop for a bike doing 20km/h if they come around a corner at 100km/h while loaded with 38+ metric tonnes (38,000kg/83,000lb) on board?

Attached: Reeeeeee+_cb315abe605a527e6a4585f032ad30fa.jpg (500x497, 85K)

>a series of unfortunate events

Attached: 5ADA6192-F4F0-45A8-82CC-DEF2C8BB0B17.jpg (727x727, 55K)

>Why can't he ride kerbside like any sane and non arrogant person?
I think it was a matter of letting car drivers "taste their own medicine" really.

You cannot imagine how frustrating it is to be casually weaving through jammed traffic in rush hours on a bicycle only to have some retard in his oversized lattemobile turn slightly to the side to block you from passing next to him because he's too fucking dumb to figure that the one of the few reason someone decides to ride on a small vehicle that can fit into tight spaces is to avoid fucking traffic.

fyi vid related, it is the type of roads i am talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=jKQYRen_MIA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

so just ride round him on the other side carefully

>There is a 90+ KM rail trail (decommissioned rail line) between 3 of the towns in my area specifically for people to ride their push bikes between towns in the area but they still insist on riding their pushbikes at less than 20km/h on 100km/h roads, so please do tell me how they are not doing this specifically to try and cause issues on the road because they think they are above everyone else even they they don't even have insurance?
For the same reason people with small sporty roadsters and other "driver's cars" do it on the same roads. Cycling is as much of a form of practical transport as it is a leisure activity.

>how the fuck is a B double supposed to stop for a bike doing 20km/h if they come around a corner at 100km/h while loaded with 38+ metric tonnes (38,000kg/83,000lb) on board?
Not ride at 100km/h on a road not meant for it for starters. Speed limit of 100km/h does not mean "ride at 100km/h at all the fucking times" but "the 100km/h is the absolute max you're permitted to drive but drive at speeds that permit you to stop your vehicle in a safe distance".
How on earth you people got your licenses if you cannot understand such a simple thing.

In a tight urban traffic that means I have to get off the bike, pick it up into the air, slip between two cars, get on my bike again and resume riding. There was absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever for people to block me but they do it nevertheless because of their arrogance and selfishness. And then people have the audacity to complain about cyclists pulling dick moves because they are legally allowed to. Lol

you just lack the necessary skills and foresight to be a proper urban street runner.

>its the trucks fault for going too fast
absolutely epic

It's the driver's fault. Ive yet to see a fully autonomous truck on the road.

Attached: 1227045333378.jpg (259x585, 76K)

Yes being able to magically teleport myself to avoid douchebags jealous of you being able to get somewhere quicker than you to the point where they're ready to disrupt your commute is an absolutely necessary skill I lack. I admit.

so the truck should slow down around every corner just in case there's a fuckwit cyclist there?

>being able to get somewhere quicker
is this the level of delusion bikelets suffer?
christ

Attached: 1374440332948.jpg (493x276, 33K)

Every vehicle should travel at safe speeds.

yeah and 100km/h is safe on highways, that's why it's the speed limit.
40 km/h is NOT safe on the highways, therefore cyclist shouldn't be on the highways. the minimum speed you should be travelling in a 100km/h zone is 70.

Are you genuinely retarded? Have you ever been stuck in a heavy traffic in places like NYC in rush hours? Bicycle travelling at 10mph squeezing through cars will always be faster than a car.

>Have you ever been stuck in a heavy traffic in places like NYC in rush hours
sorry i dont live in the 3rd world

The road you posted is not a fucking highway you moron. Bicycles and other slow vehicles like mopeds are not allowed on highways for the precise reason you just mentioned.

Jesus Christ why are car drivers so fucking stupid.

Attached: 2018-03-17-133644_1905x1070_scrot.png (1905x1070, 2.16M)

Attached: 1519418682893.png (2000x1410, 406K)

*speeds past you*
heh, nice try... kiddo

Attached: yamaha-r1.jpg (800x550, 130K)

So why are you arguing with me if you have no clue what you're talking about? It's not like your bumfuck alabama with the population of 1000 people where everyones related to each other has traffic jams hasn't it?

enjoy your living conditions on par with new delhi lmao

yeah that road isn't, I agree, but chances are that's in a 100 or 80 zone, and a cyclist would be allowed on that.
and cyclists are allowed on highways in aus, they're not allowed on freeways or motorways.

enjoy having children with your sister lmao

lmao I got a brakless fixed gear mountainbike I use to hoon around the streets
you fags who cant even bunnyhop should shut the fuck up and get off the fucking road. If you are such a pussy you dont dare risk your bones for a bit of fun you dont care enough to cycle so fuck off.
And I now mostly drive cars and hoon them

do you shit on the sidewalk as you ride?
dont answer because i already know u do lol

>use bike to get somewhere quicker
>cars prevent me from getting somewhere quicker
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: BE066C2B-82EC-46D8-8C6B-FCA1165A3B0B.png (250x250, 20K)

>yeah that road isn't, I agree, but chances are that's in a 100 or 80 zone, and a cyclist would be allowed on that.
And why shouldn't he? This video depicts the problem perfectly. A heavy loaded truck with the stopping distance of an aircraft carrier was thundering down a road without any consideration the the unforeseeable dangerous condition that might be around the corner. Are you going to tell a fallen tree to get off the fucking road because muh speed?

>>cars prevent me from getting somewhere quicker
Drivers do. Read the whole discussion instead of pulling out a bullshit sentence out of the context and trying to pass it out as a genuine argument.
I was talking about faggots in their SUVs purposefully blocking me from passing them while they're stuck in traffic like the obedient faggots they are.

>the Virgin bikelet and the Chad SUV

Attached: F6E9B4A6-B7D4-41D4-825B-B1923FF650E1.png (600x600, 837K)

No. See in NYC we have those things called toilets. Imagine the outhouse you have outside your barn but it's actually connected to functioning plumbing and sewage systems., provides a way to clean my hands after shitting and it doesn't smell. Would totally recommend to you country bumpkins, definitely something that improves the quality of life.

I'm a cyclist, 14 miles to work and back, I almost never have problems with drivers on the road, but every time I have been in a situation it was a fucking woman.

are you really comparing a fallen tree, which is something that occurs in nature and is a largely uncontrollable event to a dickhead cyclist riding on the road.
he shouldn't be allowed because he's a hazard, and he can make the decision to not be a hazard or we can have laws that prevent him from being a hazard. you can't have laws that say "trees aren't allowed to fall on the road."

If they stay to the side, fine, no problem

If they stick their spandex covered ass in the air in the middle of the lane, fuck em

I beamed one spandex-fag in the head with a glass Sobe bottle back around 12 years ago. Asshole wouldn't move and he'd swerve out to keep people from passing. When I finally had a chance, I passed him and whipped the glass bottle at him.

Pennies also work
Full soda cups work

Buddy of mine even whacked one in the ass with a rolled up newspaper. Fucker lost control and crashed off the road.

A herd of bi-tards was flying down the nearby mountain road, on the wrong side of the road. I was going up the mountain on my old motorcycle trying to knee-drag (and admittedly not doing so great). I come around the curve and there they are, 4 across. They over-reacted, I over-reacted, and I was inches from going off the side of the cliff. If you've ever seen the Tail of the Dragon, this mountain is similar. No guard rails anywhere.

Fuck bicyclists.

Don't get so cocky. Reminds me of a time I actually scratched some faggot BMW x5 driver doors while trying to squeeze next to him as he blocked me. He started yelling at me and I just speeded off while he was stuck in traffic. He actually got out of the car but because he was obese (like most car drivers) he had a hard time running for more than 20 yards. I just rode off into the sunset propelled by his butthurt.

>FOR GODS SAKE RIDE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD SO I CAN OVERTAKE YOU AT 100 KPH A FOOT APART

>one of the few reason someone decides to ride on a small vehicle that can fit into tight spaces is to avoid fucking traffic
I've never been able to figure out why this infuriates some motorists so much.
If a bike (push or motor, doesn't matter) can fart through traffic by lane splitting and gap squeezing, then surely that's a win for everyone. Because those bikes are then not sat in the traffic making it worse.

I want bikes to do this, because it means I spend less time sat in the stupid fucking queue. But some motorists seem to think that if they have to sit still for a few minutes, then EVERYONE should. No exceptions.
And they they get salty as fuck when a bike comes by and ignores thier tantrum.

>"taste their own medicine"
I can see no way in which this could possibly go wrong.

thefederalist.com/2018/03/16/san-francisco-is-suffering-from-the-excesses-of-its-own-liberalism/#.WqvNTNGGl2Q.twitter
quora.com/Why-are-people-allowed-to-defecate-on-the-streets-in-San-Francisco
>cities
>not being 3rd-world shitholes

Ironically it's legal for horses, cyclists and pedestrians to be on the road if there's no sidewalk and if it's not a controlled access highway. You fuck off, you car fascist. I know this is Veeky Forums, but liking cars doesn't necessitate being retarded about cars.

>are you really comparing a fallen tree, which is something that occurs in nature and is a largely uncontrollable event to a dickhead cyclist riding on the road.
No, why are you twisting my arguments to fit your narrative?

I'm saying that the truck driver shouldn't be allowed to ride at 100kph on twisty roads because he cannot possibly stop his vehicle in time to prevent a tragedy.

>he shouldn't be allowed because he's a hazard
The cager mental gymnastics are honestly astounding. A 20kg vehicle travelling at 10mph is a hazard, while my 35 tonne truck travelling at 80mph is not because RAWRW i have an an engine and you do not.

>I-I’ll scratch their paint!
>t-that’ll show them!
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 68FD0083-62FA-483A-8426-1951FFE17522.gif (600x580, 472K)

So all you've told me that large urban areas have homeless people. Great shit mate, totally enlightening.

Well he was definitely infuriated by the fact. I don't see why but he was. When my bicycle get scratched I just paint it over to prevent rusting. Can't see why it's such a big deal for some of you.

And my bicycle was probably more expensive than his shitty 2nd hand suv so lol.

>he shits on his bike seat

In Melbourne cyclists routinely wide on the footpath, go through red lights as pedestrians cross, ride on walking/bike trails and footpaths at night without lights, etc
I have had several close calls with almost being hit by these morons
I have had enough
I refuse to budge and tell them off
In one instance a guy was parked around a corner on the wrong side of the walking trail at night with no light, I almost fell into the bushes trying to swerve around him
I told him off
He followed me for a block hurling abuse at me
They have total contempt for everyone else