M2 or GT350

Which would you pick and why
I'm leaning towards the M2 but was impressed with the Mustang.

Attached: Germany vs USA.jpg (671x411, 934K)

Whichevers cheaper. Performance is irrelevant since you'll never 10/10 either one anyway.

I have an F22. I'm not sure what I'd gain from getting an F87 aside from resale value, recognizability, and ///Meme stitching+carbon fiber stitching.
The mustang would be a new experience but all the fags with straight-piped mustangs near me have soured the image.

Mustang. Glorious flat-plane V8 that revs to 8250rpm.
Freedom.

M2

m2 will be slightly cheaper, more agile and better on corners but gt350 has a nice v8 and will most likely beat the m2 on a straight.

>Indian, Middle Eastern, Black
M2
>White
GT350
>Asian
RIP you no gook cars at that price point

Mustang. That exhaust note. That 8000+ redline.
Imo it also looks better than the bimmer.

M2 isn't very exciting, it's clinical and cold. I'd pick the one that makes me feel something inside.

They really don't compare. The stang is 20k cheaper and is a factory racecar. The m2 is even more performance oriented with less weight (though less power). The m2 is almost 60k

ss 1le

I'm assuming you haven't priced a 350.

>20k cheaper
what did you mean by this?

Attached: m2 vs gt350.jpg (922x1088, 117K)

>when you say something dumb, and realise soon after

The M2 was a blast. Maybe you're dead inside.
M3/4 were pretty uninspiring though.

That front end looks hideous

THe m3 was doing that in 2008 and up to 8600 rpm. You lose again merifat retard.

>High Revving
>AND torque

The GT350 everytime my dude.

oh, you mean like the center console or the catfish nose of the mustang?

the m2 is the only "nice" looking of the bunch, but that car will cost 4x the other cars from 10 seconds out of warranty to 100k.

>but that car will cost 4x the other cars from 10 seconds out of warranty to 100k.
lol nope, its not a ford product. bmw actually builds reliable cars.

....no they fucking don't. case in point, my 2010 335 is a fucking piece of trash(will never own another bmw). bmw's depreciate so harshly because they're trash outside of the warranty.

>I had a bad experience so everyone will

Except the M2 doesn't depreciate at all. No shit the 335 is a piece of shit everyone knows it. You've never owned a F chassis BMW.

>ask for opinions on a car
>get opinion

Moostang.

>the M2 doesn't depreciate at all
why can I buy a 3 year old m235i for half the cost then?

what? what does the m235i have to do with it?

it's an F22 coupe that was sold in 2014-2016 that has depreciated, contrary to your point that F chassis BMW's don't depreciate

I couldn't care less about depreciation on a car I loved.

I wasn't saying that F chassis don't depreciate I said the M2 doesnt depreciated and F cars are more reliable.

>Ask for opinions on a M2
>Get opinion on a 8 year old 335

the cheapest used M2's cost $50-51k. which is pretty much the same as the msrp.

because they are only a year or two old and have less than 10k miles on them

there are GT350's going for the same right now as well

One has an insane offering in after market, an icon that inovated and advanced the car industry as a whole. Oh and also has line lock from the factory. One has the highest average time in shop for repairs for new cars.

It's not really a difficult choice to make. Unless you autocross I guess get the m2

stupid comparing base model with the M2 anyway.
historically M cars always have way lower depreciation rates.

>Paying 60k for a mustang ever...
Please don't

>Ask which car I would buy
>Get personal opinions on reliability
Two can play at this

M2 easily. Mustang is ugly with an awful interior, also managed to make a flatplane sound bad.

18x $3k civics

Too bad it was a puny 4.2 with no torque. Sounded pretty nice tho.

4.0 or 4.4*

but it was a 4.0 liter with over 100hp/l.

Yeah, and now it's a bloated soulless turbocharged piece of shit. The Mustang was doing that 35 years ago. Quit pretending that BMW is relevant in 2018.

Attached: 1986-ford-mustang-svo-03.jpg (650x433, 43K)

Gt350 all day lol m2 is for fags

>muh hp/liter
It also made less than 300 lb-ft with a V8 motor which is pathetic

Who cares about torque?

You fucking made my day user.

Attached: 1499823959819.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

hes right. Same reason I traded in my 335i from 2008 for a 14 zl1. First 1000 and the crank shaft sensor went out and then my right side head light went out and had to replace it. Almost 2000 in other repairs within the first 5k miles. Zl1 Ive put almost 20k and Ive only spent 1300 on tires and another 1400 on breaks

Too bad a last generation Mustang Boss 302 could out perform an E90 M3... more overrated eurotrash

Never cared for bmw but goddamn ford makes huge piles of shit. Would gladly pay double for the m2 to not have to deal with a ferd product ever again

Either M2 or ZL1 1LE (hell, even an SS 1LE is faster than the gt350). Why would anyone consider the Ford?

Okay, I'll be sure not to get a 335

Everyone who has had one has had problems. Even with PM they will still get fucked. Take our advice unless ur shitting cash then go ahead

That’s exactly why my cousin Cletus didn’t buy one, said he wanted a sports car that can also tow his horse trailer.

wow.. non american is anti american.. HOW FUCKIN CLEVER

TOP KEK.. u should consider a career in comedy

this guy gets it

Fuck that if you are white pick whatever you want. Reclaim the BMW from the shitskin.

gt350 not even a decision

lol

Attached: 17_vds_chart_1.jpg (1020x1360, 204K)

Thanks for the info. I heard mixed things about the 335. Maybe I’ll just rent one haha

If you want a 335i get the 2010+ ones with the N55 engine, it’s way, way more reliable

ur welcome my friend. If ur renting just see if u can rent an E92 instead lol

I see our resident BMW salesmen has checked in

>Chevrolet isn't top of the list
REAL PEOPLE, NOT ACTORS LIED TO US

Attached: mahk-destroys-chevrolet-cruze-660x330.png (660x330, 205K)

you could save $10k and get pic related. its as fast as a non-R gt350

Attached: 20170707_122033[1].jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

bmw makes (made?) reliable as fuck inline 6's, everything around the engine in a bmw will spontaneously combust within 5 minutes after the warranty is void

about OP, i'm biased because i just don't like the mustang but despite trying to look at them objectively, the m2 still wins FOR ME as i really like the whole low power good handling thing in a car.
> driver oriented interior in the m2
that alone wins me over
>insanely good handling
while the gt350 is louder, faster(in a straight line) and in general more outrageous the m2 is focused around handling tight corners and cornering fun

if you have mountain roads around your area i'd get the m2 but if its just flatlands and straight line i'd take the gt350 another comparaison would be if you want to show off reving your engine and just get attention get the mustang, but if you want to just drive around normally most of the time and do some pleasure drives when you're in the mood get the m2

do ford fags really believe their shitheaps are more reliable than anything??

i think we've already assumed whoever is considering an m2 and gt350 actually wants to see out of the windows

This or the GS

Attached: 2017-chevrolet-corvette-grand-sport-mo-design-embargoed-1480x551-01(1).jpg (1480x551, 254K)

Get a hellcat if you can afford it.
I know fca is shit with most cars but the Challenger, Charger, Durango,and ram are fine

We’re discussing cars that can turn

Why Grand Sport over Stingray?

Fiat 500 it is then

Attached: yum.jpg (2107x1423, 285K)

Mustang holds value better

HOLY FUCK LMAO

lets be honest here
if you are tracking a car you aren't looking at a new M2 or gt350
stoplight racing, highway pulls and general cruising is all these cars will ever actually see
I would bet less than 5% of these cars will ever even see a thursday night open drag strip

(since we're speaking BMW.. my dad got BMW X3 F25.. they had to replace THE ENTIRE TRUNK DOOR within the first year. After reporting squeaking sound to dealer, they deemed the car unsafe with possibility of the door falling off completely... We were speechless.)

A Stingray is fine too

I mean, there’s no point getting an M2 if you won’t track it. You have every reason to get an m235/40 instead in that case.

Let me make this easy for you, the Mustang is unapologetically a mans car, the M2 is apologetically a womans car.

why so insecure about your masculinity

>the plastic chrome bezel on the turn signal stock came off
is the same as
>the rear u-joint fell out

are you unironically defending ford shitheaps?

no I just unironically hate JD power posters
ford is meh

it’s literally the other way around

M2, I would never pay money for an american car.

Wow, this may be the worst post I've witnessed this week.

what a terrible life you live.

Attached: 2000GT.jpg (1600x900, 235K)

...and the voodoo is a 5.2 liter with over 100hp/l.

>God-Tier shelby vs BMW cuckbox

is the bmw even offered with a manual?

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

How does the B58 compare to the N55?

If the past is any indicator, I'll probably be doing 2-3 track days and 4-6 autox per year.

If I ever become really rich I'm going to but a 2000GT and widebody it

M2 no doubt then.

M2 DCT

I like M's but id much rather have a stang
so I can slam some lift and big wheels on it and take that shitty pigfat muscle car on the dirt and ice

jap cars are made to be modded
Id get a gtr 2000 and turn it into a racecar

Based S/o/viet speaking the truth as usual

>picking the worse car with the objectively trash gearbox

Attached: 1499467472365.jpg (697x649, 60K)