/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #912 - Leisurely chaotic Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f04DMW1Wmr4?t=934
youtu.be/REYBrepPlko
youtube.com/watch?v=caOvltua1z8
strawpoll.me/13856976
strawpoll.me/13856977
strawpoll.me/13856978
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HERE I COME

Second for ME a cute

youtu.be/f04DMW1Wmr4?t=934

Was Sonic TOO into this role /sthg/?

TOUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM

>Holding hands.
Golly...Now they will have to get married.

Someone get Omega in here to deal with this faggotry.

>faggot OP

THE BEST OF THEM

SYSTEMS SONIC FORCES WILL BE ON:
PC, Windows, Flash, Computer, Personal Computer, Android, Mobile Phone, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 2000, Desktop, Linux Mint PC, Mac, HTML5, Mario Platform, Super Windows 8.1, Windows Microsoft 7, Chrome OS, Mobile Android Kitkat, Macintosh Apple Computer, Windows Virtual Box VMWare, Wii U Nintendo Browzer Orygynal, Nintendololo On Afficial 3DS, Linux Super, Ubuntu, Spongebob Stupid in Maryo Simulator (Portable Device)

Tails is a cute too!

That's probably what Charmy is saying.

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

>holding hands
At least censor the OP user, we're a blue board!

Have some hedgies, /sthg/

do you think we will have one of sonic's friends playable again outside of mania? not custom avatar i mean like having Amy,shadow or even blaze

Wow Sega sure is desperate to make Forces available maybe they know their shit game won't sell for shit so they're just trying to recover as much as they can sad

TOUGHER THAN LEATHER

>this OP

I've come to kick ass and fish Froggy and I've already catched Froggy!

someday

hopefully

next time

i hope

It'll likely happen one day, especially with how much people have complained over them not being playable in Forces.

They're just going on a stroll, Eggman

Boom Amy deserves Sonic.

My gut said there was a fake hedge among them but then I realized that Shadow was just miscolored.
... or its an Android.
In the next spinoff.

very slow rat
also stop posting silver

I haven't seen this animation in the game.

*edgy ruby noises*

We can hope, but I'm afraid we don't have much aside from hope.

That's terrifying.

HE'S A CUTE RAT!

Silver deserves to be happy!

Best of both worlds.

I legit thought it was holding a knife when I saw the flash.

I need some art of Amy interacting with her doll counterpart

The last time Shadow was playable in a sonic game it was a mess and we can't have him with the same Modern gameplay. I don't see it working.

can we talk about games?

The fuck happened to their kid's muzzle?
And damn does Blaze look real nice.

REEE
He literally just needs to be Sonic 2.0
SONIC TEAAAAAM

If you let her cling to you for too long, she flashes that smile before she self-destructs.

Give me your recaps about your day, /sthg/. Sonic Adventure 2 style!
youtu.be/REYBrepPlko

I want to refute that but I can't.
Fucking yanderes!

youtube.com/watch?v=caOvltua1z8

Depending on where you live, there are still just 65 days left until Sonic Forces is out. Yes that is correct, just sixty five (sesenta y cinco) days until Sonic Forces is released in the US.

But she's a cat.

>Older Blaze grew two more forehead gems
N-nani?

He does!

How would you feel if Amy got over Sonic?

I feel it'd be pointless

Relieved

FINALLY.
Although Sonic better not be trying to chase her now. Because that's just a dick move.

Plump Tails best Tails, there's more of him to hug.

Jesus fuck they remember this creepy asshole alright...

I think that would be dumb without some great narrative purpose.

Most likely this would happen and that would be dumb.

It'd be smarter to just tone her down, make her Boom Amy or more Lost World-y at least.

Would be interesting. One thing I love from Boom Amy is how she has much more interests than getting into the Sonic's Bone Zone.

Well there are half breeds ..

Uh... I thought this was coming out in November?

Just because that last game was a mess doesn't mean the character himself shouldn't be brought back. Just make his gameplay Sonic's, but with different abilities.

t. Sonic
In reality, there's no point in axing Amy's crush over Sonic. Just tone it down a little & you'll be fine.

It's like when people suggested getting rid of the M.E so Knuckles could be in more games: It does nothing to help the character that good writing couldn't already do

I'm already bracing myself for the shitstorm once Forces gets leaked.

What are your opinions on the Sonic Mania zones?

>Favorite New
strawpoll.me/13856976

>Favorite Old
strawpoll.me/13856977

>Least Favorite
strawpoll.me/13856978

If it meant her character would become closer to Archie Sonic or even Boom Sonic where Sonic's dick isn't her one-all, be-all thing she's into, then I'm all for it.

Sonic Heroes is the best sonic game.

Who's ready for more switch leaks and terrible gameplay by the Mark man?

The thing is, one of the best parts about both of those Amys is how they give her more without taking her crush away.

>Wanting Archie anything
Why

>Or even Boom Sonic
She still wants it, she's just got other things going on, probably since she's well adjusted.

What's the best sonic game I can play on 3ds?

>Another Mark the Shitter stream.
Would be hilarious, worth the pain.

>Just make his gameplay Sonic's, but with different abilities.
THEY DID THAT. TWICE. Face it. Shadow is just another Luigi.

Thoughts on the resurgence of Sonic the Hedgehog with Sonic Mania?

Sonic 3 Complete

I know what I'm doing, I'm not showing a God Damn thing if I get it early. Unplugging the Ethernet cord on my PS4 and everything. Mums, the fucking word.

it's funny, Gussprint's Omega was made in the style of Battle, but his pixel art style got in the way making it look like it's a Genesis-style Sonic sprite

It feels like it was already on the rise, but Mania pushed it into a public view at least.

I just hope they can keep it going for more than 2 games.

He's not creepy. He's cute!
And yet it'd happen.
son of a bitch.
Sonic Classic Collection for the DS. ;P

>Shadow is just another Luigi
I don't see the problem here.
What games are you even specifying?

It won't last very long unless the Mania team makes another game.

Sonic honestly seems like the type of guy to do that. His ego is just too big not to, tbqh.

Are the Dreamcast models in Better SADX/probably also just the original Sonic Adventure supposed to be completely mouthless most of the time and have eyeballs usually clipping through their faceflesh or wandering off to the side during cutscenes?

>well adjusted
Ehh, she can be pretty crazy if she wants to. And Game!Amy has calmed down in recent years.

It's no different than what happened when Colors & Generations first came out: People talking about how "Sonic is back," & that "it's the best Sonic game in years." It's gonna happen every single time a good Sonic game comes out, so eh.

Sonic Mania Heroes pls

Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic 06.

You fucked up, bucko.

>Shadow is just another Luigi
No, Metal is the Luigi.
He even had the higher jump and slippery physics in SA2.

I meant more in the, hobbies and interest department, but you're right she's prone to outbursts, but to be fair the people she puts up with are pretty stupid.
Game Amy has calmed down but I think that's due to less appearances since 06 and in Lost World she's a non-factory. Though I guess they're going with that now seeing her few lines in Forces.

Yes?

Get that tumblr trash out of here.

Knuckles being black I can understand but fucking Sonic? He seems like he'd be Asian American.

Am I supposed to give a shit about garbage human Sonic design #435679231?

>All manlets

That knuckles is clearly aboriginal

So that fan character Eggatha that has been making the rounds recently I think is great. This whole thing of her looking up to her uncle is a great duo.

Sonic Mania actually is better received than Colors and Gens though

So he was playable in those two bad games. So was everyone else. I don't see how that would apply to just Shadow.

>character that can fly is somehow disabled
Fucking tumblr

Why is Sonic purple

delete

>Sonic is black
>Tails is in a wheelchair
no

oh that's SONIC, I thought it was Blaze. Jeeze, the horrid colors and the overall just...Ugh of this picture is so blech