/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #552

''Chibi Chloe'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2A_GAb6rMM
youtube.com/watch?v=p1a_4CN4onA
youtube.com/watch?v=yuTMWgOduFM
youtube.com/watch?v=EFSdf_VeYG0
strawpoll.me/13846338
youtube.com/watch?v=GNIMuvbiZcc
youtube.com/watch?v=YJXPTnPmm78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like I said, best girl

Kate BTFO!

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

delete this
That's Kate's spot.

You better fucking delete the post before I delete your life, kid.

I don't get the ''appeal'' of this character character, she's literally a female version of warren.

It's official, Steph is new best girl.

Does anyone remember when one of the prevalent theories was that Stella was helping kidnap the girls and shit?
Those were the days.

Someone took that bag and made an image of it? Hella nice.

The tea must have boiled just a second too late so she couldn't be here first.

Reminder that Max isn't some horrible person for ignoring Chloe.
>Anxiety's a vicious cycle. You don't reply today because you can't find the proper words. Then the next day become next week and then a month. Without realizing it a year passed. The problem is that the longer you wait, the tougher it is to do it (Max alludes to this). In a way, it's like you are drowning. The longer you wait, the more you sink and the harder it becomes to reach the surface. Each day that you don't reply, you feel not only ashamed but also worthless until it reaches a point where you believe that the other party would be better off without you and you don't deserve them. I feel really bad for Chloe but I can't help but empathize with Max as I know where she's coming from. Anxiety is a fucking bitch.
Reminder that Max was the only one who cared about Kate enough to see what she was going through and try to help. Her nature is to help.
Reminder that Max let go of her hatred for Nathan once she understood what Jefferson put him through. Her nature is to forgive.
Reminder that even if you don't make Max warn Victoria about the dark room, Max expresses concern for Victoria, even though Kate's suicide is largely Victoria's fault. Her nature is compassion.
Reminder of how thoughtful and kind Max is toward quadriplegic Chloe in episode 4. Her nature is kindness and love.

Reminder that Max is a better and more empathetic person than almost anyone in the series.

>has her own life and hobbies that don't involve stalking the main character

How is she like Warren?

Chibi Chloe and her hair look a lot like how Chibi Max would look. :3

Hyper nerd?

No. It's time for Kate to step aside. She's not relevant anymore.

>steph actually likes the directors cut of blade runner

Yeah no, Warren had better taste.

You don't have to remind anyone apart from obnoxious newcomers that.

What's the difference?

For sure. Steph has already more character and personality than Kate ever did.

The games a bit slow, it would easily be 20% cooler if Max was the protag and racheal was instead a deer

>
>No. It's time for Kate to step aside. She's not relevant anymore.
Excuse me?

The Directors Cut made Deckard a replicant which basically fucks up the entire story.
To this day Harrison Ford calls it bullshit and says Deckard was human, because he's right.

as long as we're on britpop what Blur song would you awkwardly shoehorn in?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2A_GAb6rMM

I know and I'm sorry I ever thought something terrible like that about dear Stella.
She was one of the least harmful girls at Blackwell just wanting to get good grades and make some money helping with productions, she even believed Kate and tried to help her.

Kate's never coming back. She's a relic.

Then It's time to cherish that relic until I die or my fellow katefags die

Don't forget she was helping Jefferson tho.

There are a few legit anti-Max regulars here and I think they should be periodically reminded to fuck off.

Rachel: Attractive, charming, sexy, smart, seductive, and alpha. Doesn't even need powers to make people like her
Max : Beta, autistic, bland, hipster, dorky, abandons her supposedly bff for 5 years , and need time powers to make people like her.
I bet Rachel could talk Kate from jumping without much effort.

Who doesn't like a bit of Blur?
My ex said I looked like young Damon.
youtube.com/watch?v=p1a_4CN4onA
Nice theme for a Prescott maybe.

Rachel is the prime example of a perfect high school girl, and that's the main reason why people dislike her instantly

It's part of the inevatible wave of shitposters.

Rachel would be on the ground, watching with concern. She wouldn't have noticed that something was wrong with Kate and wouldn't have cared enough to personally intervene. Even before Kate's attempt, Max was the only one in the entire school to show any concern.
Fuck off.

Hit the nail on the head, motherfucker

But she helped to spike drinks and buy drugs.

Is this an accurate score?

Yep.

>Doesn't even need powers to make people like her
That's yet to be confirmed. A lot of the dialogue between her and Chloe drops hints that something is off about Rachel. Her uncanny ability to read people isn't unlike Max's rewind-influenced dialogue.

If Rachel were around, Kate would have never ended up on the roof in the first place. Rachel would have BTFO'd Victoria, and been very comforting towards Kate. In fact, she'd have looked after her at the Vortex Club party and never let her get drugged in the first place!

Ashly Burch looks like she should be part of Tegan and Sara

No, it should be at least 8.5/10

How long have you been on /lisg/?

No way to tell without further context. How did the same person/publication rate Season 1?

I would give it a 9.

such a great song

>ex said I looked like young Damon.

surprised she could break up with you lol

I miss britpop alot.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuTMWgOduFM

chloe vs rachel theme

A few hours, I really should get to sleep.

Since 2015, but there wasn't a general until episode 1 came out

And she's manipulative, lies, steals, and destroys forests.

Actually the first three of those are redundant since you already called her a perfect high school girl.

I come and go. But ever since I first played the game, which was when the game was first released

Late 2015.
I feel like old posters are all gone.

since 2015. /lisg/ was the reason I first started visiting Veeky Forums regularly actually lol

13 months or so, I played season 1 in late July 2016.

>And she's manipulative, lies, steals, and destroys forests.
It adds fuel to the idea that Rachel caused the storm. She seems to have an unhealthy desire to destroy Arcadia Bay. It's a shame. Those were some nice trees.

/lisg/ is 80% shitposting right now. No worries, the retard strength is not infinite. We've been through these periods before.

>all those poster who didn't pre order season 1
Wew, I must be an oldfag

Wha? No she didn't. She helped Jefferson at the party with setting up lights and stuff. She was buying drugs for herself to keep awake when studying.

guess the number of oldfags is bigger than I realized

Since February 2015.

You really thought we would leave the place?

July, 2015. My first thread was somewhere around #70 shortly after Episode 3 came out.
I'm never leaving and will never lose faith in Max, Chloe, and Pricefield.

Don't worry about old posters being gone. It will never totally be the case. We're in this together.

Also don't let the shitposters think they control the thread or speak for all of us. Hating Max is clearly a baiting/trolling tactic and it should be ignored as such.

Who are your favorite musicians, /lisg/?

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Oh the breakup was just unlucky, she had to move to France for her father's work.
We mutually decided to not attempt a long distance relationship.
In hindsight I probably should've gave it a shot, as none of my other girlfriends were the same.

I do like me a bit of Pulp.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFSdf_VeYG0
Good for all sorts of purposes.

She had a good alibi didn't she?
To think she got away with it.

She's a pretty shitty GM though.

>tfw i still had the ps3

Stella should be arrested and tried for murder and hopefully executed :)

I'd say that she did alright for her age and gender.

Please ignore it.

>strawpoll.me/13846338
>victoria with more votes than chloe and max

shit is rigged as fuck yo

>Victoria Chase
>Kate Marsh
>"""Main Girl"""

The last few polls have been heavily rigged. They use to be fun little things but shitheads have gotten to them too.

What is she reading?

she is "le blackmail girl" so

haha nice meme

Max is a cunt

A book, silly. Something that millions have read but I have no clue about, I assume that's an excerpt from it.
Fantasy stuff's not much in my taste.

No she's not. Shitpost somewhere else.

>fantasy stuffs not much my taste
You gotta read more fantasy mate.
Try some Robin Hobb or something, she appeals to non-fantasy readers more than other writers.

>she had to move to France for her father's work.

oh that sucks, I don't know how people make LDRs work when huge parts of a relationship are supposed to be about physically being there, cuddling, comforting each other etc.

But idk I've never been in much of either sort so I wouldn't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNIMuvbiZcc

need some cheerier music

Please also ignore the Max haters.
They're just fishing for replies and trying to cause strife. We all know Max is hella awesome and made up for her past mistakes.
Instead of replying to the idiots, just post Max instead.

Did Chloe give her that waifu wreath?

I thought the most common theory was Warren?

What do you think she's reading

If Max had stayed in contact with Chloe, Chloe would probably stayed a much happier person

She wouldnt have been expelled from Blackwell, she wouldnt need to do drugs, she wouldnt have been involved with Nathan

She wouldnt have been shot

BtS was a mistake.
I don't understand why this game attracted so many shitposters here. Not even /lisg/ post episode 5 was this bad.

They coronated each other as the dual ruling Queens of Cute.
Long may they reign.

Hue

Yes it was, you weren't there

See: Then get fucked

That's almost certainly true

Max sure fucked up bigly

Chloefags basically

go back to discord you piece of shit

I don't really understand how those relationships work either, still feels like a missed opportunity though.
>cheerier music
I was happy wallowing in my depression though.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJXPTnPmm78

>People who disagree with me and disrupts my hugbox are "shitposters".
Godspeed, user.

I was and no it wasn't.

We were more united in hatred back then.