youtube.com/watch?v=KS7hkwbKmBM
youtube.com/watch?v=dAsUqN1KPjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you ready for him in season 3?

Good sniff

Is Menat good for a beginner?

Psylocke is assist-only.

Menat is too high-IQ for me :(

I can't wait for v trigger rocks to take out 50% of my health! But honestly with all the nerfs they applied to urien and his juggle potential from 3s to 5 I don't know how to feel about oro joining.

MvCI.

I hope you have a wonderful time playing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

i need to see it with the leotard

When's the next large SFV update?

Thanks for the info, I guess giving up a character slot is worth it if her assist is that good. The only other way I know how to start iron man infinites is his jumping hk and that hasn't worked for shit. And how is doom in mvc2? You think he could go well with an iron man psylocke team?

Yeah seriously, nobody wants these shitty mods. Cammy's default and her one military jacket are the two sexiest costumes in the game.

Honestly, SFV Cammy is just one of the sexiest things I've ever seen in my entire life period if I'm going to be dead ass honest with you

uriens turd strike combo potential isnt much greater

calm down kbrad

desu, I've been having a better time playing boobie ninjas than fgs lately.

kbrad is a traitor

Hi chen

youtu.be/wc0nuUIHREI he had some cool tackle juggles from fireball.

one big difference I noticed is that turd strike uriens only combo shoulder infinitely and do little else.

>tfw menat is too high IQ for me

I keep seeing this posted but I can't tell if it's one autist or 20 shitters lmao

sure urien can't tth anymore but he still has some nasty juggle stuff with aa aegis. did you not watch nemo play or something?

You ever lost so badly to an honest character that you actually feel your anus pulsate? Like I actually feel the other players penis entering my asshole and thrusting repeatedly.

Wait, you're talking about Iron Man infinites and no one linked this yet?
youtu.be/vpYdEjvAg3k

Made a list of possible inputs for my combo translator if anyone cares (still working on tekken though)

github.com/nanu00/combo-translator/wiki/Street-Fighter-5

more like she is too shit right lmao

No, you got any links? Sounds cool.

Don't mind me just being the best grappler in fighting game history!

You should note cancels and links instead of >

nice user

All the characters in the world and you pick the "honest" one. Bet you don't meaty on their wakeup either, faggot.

How much of a retard would you have to be to need this?

We need more simple combo videos like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=CofW95V1ikE

They haven't uploaded ect top 8 yet, maybe another page has idk. Anyways, nemo showed off a ton of cool tech in general. He made every urien outside of dogura look even more basic than he did before.

Bloody Roar sucks and your combos look boring as fuck.

I have a theory. Sony forced Capcom to shit their game out too early. Almost every base roster character is bland and 1 dimensional as fuck with no combo variety.

Now that the game is out, they can take their time with their DLC characters. Almost every DLC character that has come out has had cool creative combo variety and just a lot of depth to them compared to the base cast.

if a BR char showed up in Tekken 7 I might actually play it.

Carl is gay. Shadow Labrys is the coolest Arksys puppeteer.

>vesper stream again

aw yeah comfy time

fuck the twin peaks finale

counterpoint: during the betas all the base rosters options were severely limited each iteration, beta 2 Nash is one of my favorite fighting game characters ever and now he's just a shadow of his former self

GIVE HIM BACK CAPCOM

He's got some high damage conversions, guess I need to watch more nemo.

BR character would be far to powerful to put in tekken, they would have to completely neuter the character to stop it from being overpowered.

Neither will be in BBTAG.......

Adding it now. Thanks for the advice.
Thanks
It's to help new people who can't read notations.
I think it would be useful in forums and stuff. It's easier to read, and you can just screenshot it to share combos.

nice

him and dogura are the ones to watch if you want urien tech. nemo edges him out but not by much imo.

wew lad that first round

I have social anxiety when I play fighting games online

>social anxiety in a non-social setting

nani the fuck

Was Akuma good in sf4

How do I get better at Melty

It is social, that's a real person I'm fighting

Ok.

why don't you have anxiety posting here then

Niggas like you be like "yeah the daigo parry wasnt that impressive"

But there is no obligation to communicate so what is the issue?

As someone who has screwed around in training mode for 20 hours (mostly because of pixel waifus and great music), focus on neutral first. get a combo you can easily do, nothing super extravegant and easy to drop, and focus on landing it. work on spacing and learning to punish/ get in and land a combo before you focus on optimization. Also find a local scene and someone to give you advice while playing.

I guess because I don't have an identity attached to my posts? In games I have to have screenname. I really don't know

Well you are avatar fagging, so its basically the same thing.

Fix your brain.

I can be taunted in a way that's mean. Also I never rematch because I have an anxiety overload

ok so if you're worried about being recognized, try youtubing your user name, I guarantee nothing will come up as you're likely low ranked, once you rank up to the point where people might see your user name, you'll have become desensitized to the pressure of playing the game

How do I fix it

The game is SFV

This. They might remember how bad I am and fight me latet on just so they shove me off, no rematch, just like all the people in my life. lel

Change your name to something anonymous what the fuck else is there

Here is how you fix it.
Unless you rage quit the match, the other player will forget about you literally seconds after the match was complete, I promise.

Thanks for the help guys I will apply what you said and also gut gud

Post Nemo's husbando

So who are currently the UNGA character in SFV, and why?

Balrog?
Urien? Were the nerfs enough?
Guile?
Laura?

made some webms from the money match

ok but I think I only have a couple since they paired him with ibuki

>still undetected

Which ones your favorite /fgg/?

I like all of these!

God that moment was pure sex.

>not raisin taco

Thank you for these

Cool.
Unrelated but I'm glad Punk used the default color.
>scorpion
Oh come on there has to be an actual DP in MK right? Besides the universal uppercute

Dorya, because I can do it consistently now.

His stealth tech is amazing, truly impressive

Necalli

He can't keep getting away with it.
There has to be a limit of shit you can do with mirrors.

youtube.com/watch?v=KS7hkwbKmBM

What's the second best moment in fgc history?

>the virigin tenko
>the chad reflector

yomi

is it really a smurf if you have never played the character before?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAsUqN1KPjw

If you're not master or ultra diamond, why do you need a smurf anyway?

yes, player skill is more important

if someone has like 15+ wins in silver I don't rematch because I don't want to aid in their cheating

what are some smutty fighting games i can beat my meat to?

Shadow blade.

I really want to like fighting games but I just can't get around the concept of a 1 on 1 game where the only factor of determining the outcome of the game is each player's skill. What's the point if the more skilled player always wins? Who has fun like that?

Last one

>This is SF5: we don't react, we assume