Is he reliable reviewer or not

is he reliable reviewer or not

Attached: Jeremy-Clarkson-560x373-a051781b6e6319a3.jpg (560x373, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clECCywSt78
youtu.be/biGN6EP5Klg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No, but that's not a reason to dislike his reviews.
He's really more of an entertainer than a journalist most days.

No. He's biased as fuck and focuses too much on insignificant details.

I always love to hear what Jeremy thinks of a car, but I would never buy a car based on what he thinks of it.

based on his predictions from 20 years ago, no
youtube.com/watch?v=clECCywSt78

sometime entertainment is more important than reliability
not about car but review
about car, reliability is most important

His car reviews are about as reliable as his video game reviews.
But he is an entertaining presenter and enjoys cars very much, making him a fun host for television programs.

youtu.be/biGN6EP5Klg

when he was a young man. he did some legit reviews. that was way back in the day though

Old Clarkson is fun to watch, with his giant poofy hair and his soft-spoken Yorkie-ness.
>Yes, Jeremy Clarkson was once soft spoken.

I always wondered, is the GTI that he uses as his only car a decision he made on his own or did VW sponsor him to do it?

If I compared him to Veeky Forums, then yes. You see unlike Veeky Forums, this guy actually drives cars. He can form an option based on how he felt about driving the car instead of relying on memes.

"Hey guys, I love cars and have a massive amount of money. I'll pick this semi mediocre FWD car as my only vehicle"
I'd bet he was sponsored to do it.

He is a reliable entertainer

If you truely liked cars no one could give you enough sheckles to drive a fucking golf.

Watching that episode when he found out that Ford owned Jaguar destroyed him. The guy just really loves British cars.

He probably made it on his own. He's had a soft spot for the Golf for a long time.
As for it being his ONLY car, that probably has more to do with his rich-as-fuck 2nd wife divorcing him.
I get the impression that Clarkson isn't actually very smart with money (at least not as smart as May) he just thought he was because he married into it.

Wonder how he felt when the Indians bought Jag next

He's probably got oodles of cash now after The Grand Tour. He likes Golfs but I don;t know why he doesn't just go and buy a jag.

He's definitely rebounding now, but his QoL took a big hit after the divorce.
I suspect he'll upgrade soon, especially now that he's got the Who Wants to be a Millionaire job.
I think the GTI was probably just the easiest car to own in the post divorce/end of TG chaos.
Going from a farm in the Cotswolds to a flat in London, lots of Paps around, GTI doesn't stick out as much as an AMG or a Jag.

No, he finds oddities or one "flaw" and he rambles about them or matches them against a similar car with a different 'flaw' solely for the sake of max entertainment. Actual car reviews are boring.

Attached: 91112729.jpg (800x450, 79K)

does he really only own a jag?

the fuck

and i thought they were filming grand tour secnd season from his farm? where is all this info coming from about him only owning a golf and living in a flat in london?

own a golf**

AFAIK he does still only own a Golf, but he did move back to a farm in the country.
During the last few seasons of TG, after his divorce, he was living in London because the house in the Cotswolds and the farm in Wales belonged to her family.
After they signed with Amazon and started GT he bought the farm (ha ha) he lives on now.

Truth. I didn't know he got a job at WWTBAM, assuming he's hosting. He'll get a jag or something else but he probably keep the econo car.

It's a solid, James May approved formula.
Fiat Monday to Friday, Ferrari on the weekends.
Although Clarkson will probably skip the "garage full of old Japanese motorcycles" portion.

The Millionaire hosting gig was only recently announced, but it'll be good for him.
Both May and Hammond kept themselves pretty busy outside of TG/GT.
I also enjoy how Veeky Forums talks about Clarkson like that older uncle that we think is cool but we're all kind of concerned about.

where is the lie though, most of what he said in the video was completely true back in 2001 and is still true for the most part