/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Hatsune Vampy Edition

Shadowverse is a fun, free digital card game for bloodkins.

Starforged Legends New Expansion Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=dPMUVnw7WEI

Starforged Legends Card Previews
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your steam language to JP and switch back to your default language. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client to korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364
>The gold Runecraft follower Falise, Leonardian Mage will no longer have the effect “Enhance (7): Evolve this follower.”
>The legendary Shadowcraft follower Demonlord Eachtar will now have the effect “Necromancy (8): Summon 2 Zombies. Give all other allied followers +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn (whether Necromancy was activated or not).”
>The bronze Bloodcraft follower Big Knuckle Bodyguard will now cost 5 instead of 4.
>The silver Bloodcraft follower Scarlet Sabreur will now have the effect “Bane. Fanfare: Deal 2 damage to an enemy follower. Then restore 2 defense to your leader.”

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Bat'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epERFSl4cV4
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/�Ď܎��׎��Ď̎ߎڎ����� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, I'm climbing with veggie blood, neutral rune and neutral sword. This is a shit tier list and even the japanese comments agreed.

That's the worst tier list I've seen since the beginning of the expansion

>literally "just highroll bro" meta

The best part is they've kept heaping shit onto this roaring dumpster fire that they basically can't unfuck it now without a complete rebase and releasing a couple hundred cards to plug holes in archetypes. Like a fucking 3pp 2/3 target immune

Oshiete, shadownigger

Do you mind if I see your blood list? I haven't touched the deck since ToG

5pzx
Not shown is 3 blood wolves.

this is nice general

5 reasons why you should love Arisa
1. Cute!
2. She always tries her best
3. Long walks in the forest
4. Cute!
5. Arisa!

She's also a good cocksleeve!

thank you for your continued service user

You said cute rhinoceroach twice, asshole.

Don't say mean things about my wife. The only lewd things she does are hand holding and sex in the missionary positing for the sole purpose of procreation.

How hard is Dark Generals stomach? Is she the type to shout at you while raping you?

Thanks, man. How has Laua been working for you at one? I didn't really like her before too much

Her goblin handler told me otherwise!

>Board is too small for woodland refuge to function
>Titania's struggles because of the board size when it'd be stellar on a larger board
>Harvest festival is still 4pp when the other draw amulets are 3. Doesn't even impact unlike banner, forest has poor swings, and you can't realyl afford to play it once the game already went into endgame
>Library is infested with understatted followers, spells, and effects when newer cards in other classes have stronger effects without understatting
>Most of her win cons are uninteractive as fuck
>Breeding pot for insects
>Most of the persistent effect cards are literally worse than useless due to always getting blown up
>Deck size is incredibly painfully small when you're trying to assemble the fucking combos
>Can't attack cards are generally completely useless due to kikegames having EP on top of completely devaluing EP by making people able to run rush/storm curves without drawbacks
>Poor board clear that didn't function before everything was overstatted and overstuffed to hell and definitely doesn't work now
>Any attempt to try and remedy that is scuttled by the understatting and the need to navigate specific curve plays in order exactly merely to stall when the opponent is simply going to drop a hard win con and tell you to mcfucking killyoursefl

You're making it sounds like a bad thing.

That isn't Arisa, just look at the chest and weird midget legs.

>not running my wife ERINYES

>tfw winning a game as a non-aggro deck without using a single evolution point

I get lethals with her on occassion. She's fine as a one-off to my experience but you can drop her if need be. Turn 7 onwards, a laura+dealer or literally anything can finish the job. If there's nothing else to play on turn 3 sometimes I just drop her as a vanilla 2/2. If the meta is too aggro heavy, consider Draining Kiss/Alucard or even Revelation for an ambush heavy meta.

Praise DELET!DELET!DELET!DELET!

I haven't considered Erinyes, will test her in the future and probably mention results though I'd much prefer Sabreur even if she's nerfed.

>having consent in letting user run your wife
are you a cuck by any chance

HAHA Long thread is back, Discord fucker.

Yes

Apparently putting the other guy to 1HP while there's a Succ on the board is a good idea.

I've only used it a little bit lately, but I really don't believe that KYS fell that low, even with all the neutralshit running around.

How are you doing with veggie? I've been constantly rekt by the abundance of sword aggro and storm/neut haven.

Not like anything he could have done barring righteous devil and diabolic drain would have saved him and he'd still have died the turn after anyway

You are misplaying if you are losing to sword aggro

Unica is the cutest follower, try to prove me wrong

The only aggro decks that vengeance blood should have problems of is face-burn heavy decks like tempo rune or combo-heavy like aggro shadow. Aggro blood and sword should be a non-factor for vengeance decks when you start packing a lot of drains and heals.

The cutest.

I'm sorry Gingerbro, I didn't mean to ruin your fun like this.
May we cross paths again in the future.

I agree!

>Release Aegis when the only class that can counter it is forest that needs to evolve a 6pp follower on turn 9/10 to do it
>Next xpak release gruff mountaineer
>2 xpaks later just give literally everyone a 6pp 3/3 → 5/5 fanfare RANDOMLY AKA GIT FUK'D TARGET IMMUNITY KEKS COUNTERPLAY CAN MCFUCKING KILLYOURSELF reduce enemy atk to 1
I'm honestly baffled how at every turn they push uninteractivity then swing back and destroy class identity. They couldn't keep making sv much worse if they were deliberately trying

>Desperately trying to gain board advanatage to do anything
>Spend last ep on t6 but yes! you're ahead! You got him on the ru....
>Zodiac demon/sahaquiel's
>Zodiac is fucking random damage so you're eating that goddamn nuke whether you like it or not
Just give everyone rush then you giant niggers. Bra fucking vo

>defending a card like Aegis

youtube.com/watch?v=epERFSl4cV4

Oh fuck lads the trailer is out

>card isn't even out
>there are already niggers crying about it

Are they still gonna reveal some new cards or were the bronze and the gold ones the only ones until release?

We are going to keep getting leaks every week until release. Like always.

LEAKS VERY SOON

master rewards are out

Can't wait for it.

K thanks, I'm still a newfag that joined mid WD so I've no idea how they do it.

I'm not defending a card like Aegis, I'm pissed that there's even more go fuck yourself solitaire cards instead of at least trying to help target immunity have a shred of relevance, I'm pissed that there's basically no drawback if both players are curve trading, I'm pissed that unlike most tempo sustains its effect is offensive without cost, and I'm pissed that it's fucking neutral instead of class flavored.

You can't board with fucking anything in this holocaust of bane and removal and now they're heaping even more on it without it even being class flavored? God fucking christ.

They're going to keep releasing batches of cards throughout the month. Look at the other xpaks tabs to see a sample release schedule.

>semen globe promotion
EXPLAIN user

Don't worry. They usually reveal the entire set before release.

K good to know, thanks again.

no clue, likely just a mistake

Top rank rewards

Where is my card reveal?

Looking for some cheap ass blooddeck for my dailies will this one do the trick? (Found it on that gamepress site) If you got a better feel free to post it.

Her VA is also cute

Why dont you use old style aggrobat? If you want to go budget just use imp instead of carabosse.

That's a meh aggrobats.

Remove and replace
Goblin to Cursebrand
Lyrial to Yurius
Bapho to 2x Vampiric Fortress
Grimnir to Veight
BKB to DOD
Phantom Cat to Brick Lancer

>going second all the time
>5 win streak
It's still viable apparently. In A1 at least.
Now I know what i'm climbing with.

>dragon plays 3 blazing breaths and 2 salamander breaths in the first 5 turns episode
kill me now senpai

just play deaths breath on turn 6 bro

>dragon can finally answer unga
What's the problem? I thought unga is plaguing the meta?

WHAT THE FUCK, KHAWY DOESN'T HEAL FROM AEGIS? WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT?

What if Enchanted Library was for dragon?

So, why going 1st is still better overall? BKB, Tove, Gob Leader, Reaper and Prince Catacomb are dead. What card they will nerf next to fix going 1st?

I hate dragon as class. They are the embodiment of chad in shadowverse.

Most people are playing aggro decks, and they prefer going first.

So what are the craft predictions for the teased followers?

shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/�Ď܎��׎��Ď̎ߎڎ����� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
bird girl pictured on the spoiler page

STORM HAVEN SUPPORT????

Even back in DE, aggro decks like blood and sword have 8-10% higher winrates going first than second. Guess what's the most popular deck for laddering?

Vampy should wear twintails. Well, not only her, every girl should wear twintails, it's the best hairstyle ever made.

>Prince Catacomb
>Dead

Official site is up? Link.

It's been a while since the last time I won with this deck.

Haven has been always solitaire. Removing everything until turn seraph or Aigis and winning, wow what a class.

You mean when people cried back on DE that going first was autolose?

I like how overly detailed the art is.

lmaooooooooooo

Considering midsword, tempo forest, tempo rune, haven in general have a 10% higher winrate going 2nd than first, and aggro blood is dumpster-tier in DE, yes. DE is a go second and win meta.

did you guys see that medudsa in the trailer?

muh dig

Yes and people still reached Master with aggro-bat easily.

Doesn't work on enhanced Beauty and the Beast either.

There are also people reaching grandmasters using OTK roach on pre-nerf neutral blood meta, your point? What does it prove?

More than that, it made up 30+% of the meta in masters some days. It wasn't bad and anyone who says it was is a a revisionist.

Why does our game attract so many weirdos?

> it made up 30+% of the meta in masters
Citation need.

every weeb game does

Fuck this I'm going back to Dragon

Our players are all try hard weeaboos that quit hearthstone because they didn't have friends to play with.

>twitch
kys

one whole week of haven meta wow can you imagine that

what's wrong user? you seem quite tense

If my memory isn't wrong, that week on Masters was when everyone's netdecking the optimized Elana Seraph Haven discovered later.

> it made up 30+% of the meta in masters some days
>some days
You know card game metas are cyclical right? Play rates of different decks go up and down based on region, time of day, twitter decks being posted etc.