Z06 or Grand Sport?

Z06 or Grand Sport?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corvetteforum.com/forums/ask-tadge/3886073-answered-2017-z06-changes-and-improvements.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1UwI-Rtuc38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which one doesn't overheat under the smallest loads?

I just wish the ZTK package was available for either one.

Why do you want a giant wing?

Z06 if possible.

Because it's a RWD performance car?

Grandsport

You aren't tracking it. If you were you wouldn't have to ask.

That you'll never drive close to the limit?

Z06. The Corvette is a road car built specifically to go as fast as possible on public roads. So buy the one that can go as fast as possible on public roads.

Speak for yourself speedlimitcuck

Why does the Camaro get a 10 speed auto and the Corvette doesn't?

Oh shit, we've got an internet racecar driver here

Spoiler alert: Chevy is retarded.

I’d get the gran sport. Unless you’re all about racing, you won’t notice that you don’t have the added speed.

Z06 all the way

If he isn't gonna track it then he should just get the standard Stingray. Only reason to get a GS over one is to track it with the better suspention and wider track from the Z06. Well and I suppose the non track reason of posing as a Z06 at a glance.

Nismo GTR

Attached: 22.jpg (2048x1901, 777K)

Doesn't the zo6 still overheat or has it been fixed or just a few that experienced the failure.

I've done track days while they were out there all day with no issues.

Which everyone does not over heat or shit oil the least i guess.

it does, it is a fucking shitbox

Attached: limp dick cuckboi.png (946x622, 893K)

They have altered the cooling system for the 17s and 18s, but the Manual transmission cars have a more effective alteration that couldn't be applied to the automatic cars due to packaging constraints.

There are after market solutions for the older cars, but I wouldn't get an 8A Z06.

corvetteforum.com/forums/ask-tadge/3886073-answered-2017-z06-changes-and-improvements.html

a brz/86 with this nightmare swapped into it
youtube.com/watch?v=1UwI-Rtuc38