One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Puppytempest edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

7.4 update with Limit Break on JPN soon

Raid Kuma with Invasion Cavendish live on Global

Global sugo in 3 days, last poster has 5x chance for sugo-rare character

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/6xznww/kizaru_team_for_invasion_cavendish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>had a dream that I got 2 red posters in a multi
>one was a shitty dupe Ray
>the other was luffy but not TS or log
>it was the SW Luffy
Jesus what a nightmare

>tfw know it's a shitty sugo but still want to pull for ivankov and mansherry

>used all 34 of my gems
>not one yellow skull dropped(only 2 blue skull drops with 20+ cavs)

I'm actually pretty fucking sad about this, holy shit. It feels like I got fucking robbed, and all the effort I put into this was for nothing. Might take a break from this game for a bit.

>34 gems worth of Kuma runs+20+Cavendish runs in less than 6 hours

sure thing, user-kun

I pulled $150+ worth during the last sugo trying to get Shirahoshi after not doing any big pull since the 2nd Anniversary.

If you operate under the assumption that global isn't getting guarenteed legends, and there's been a lot of new stuff added/stuff you want from the rate up, just go for it.

>If you operate under the assumption that global isn't getting guarenteed legends
i have no doubt they'll do one, but it just might not be before the 3rd anniversary, which would suck.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

>free pulls day 1
>Crocus
Good start

Honestly, if global were to only get the guarenteed G4 sugo, that'd be ok by me.

I just hope if they wind up doing that one, it's not more than 6 multipulls.

ded

>tfw still waiting for guaranteed red on global

>wake up
>no Pudding

holy shit I got absolutely fucking destroyed by invasion Cavendish, why is this one so hard compared to Shanks jesus christ

Are you me?

Carrot4Nakama stocks rising sharply.

It all depends on whether or not Pedro lives.

>my 5+ Luffy is pretty shit (no sockets)
>try out with Intvankov captain + friend TS
>usual subs
>get absolutely destroyed on stage 1 or 2
jesus

my own fault about my Luffy anyway since we had NM Luffy few days ago, but it just hurts
not even max invasion Shanks could save me from this evil

I fucking love Colosseum.

>try out free spirit team after I recently maxed Kuja ship
>not even maxed units
>shit out 3 million damage to Kuma thanks to TS Luffy friend and my own 5+ Luffy
>this is with 5 units and some great hits

why is this allowed
my fully maxed SW Ace team is pretty shit compared to that
I don't have hopes for this team anymore even if they give him a good 6+, I'm pretty sure they'll make something so his subs will have to change anyway
oh well at least it was useful for a very long time, and still will be for the shittier colos I suppose

Ace shooter teams died with the newest batch on jp

Such is power creep. The SW Ace Dream Team had a good run, but the sun has set on the most inexplicably popular character.

Just pull one of the hip new legends, then you'll be right back on track.

wew

yeah I need a more meta/recent legend, I'm really hurting for one right now

Reroll on jp ya dingus

nah
I know I would lose all the will to play if I had to farm everything I have already farmed
>but it's faster
I don't care, every single maxed raid/neo raid/colo released so far + a bunch of RRs
no thanks

>struggling through the gane with barto
>get TS Luffy, intvankov, pink and leo on shirahoshi sugo
>destroying everything on my path now
This is fucking bonkers, I cleared kuma without a though, went there with only red hawk + pink special and he went poof. The difference between legends and clear content is laughable.

The game will feel plenty hard again when you start doing more 50 stam colos.

I haven't really done too many colos, 30 or 50 stam. When trying to max a colo characters special, the drop is 100% plus you get skill books as well? And with x2 stam/drop you can max the characters special pretty fast I'd imagine?

the character is 100% drop yes, the books aren't
I'd say I get around 1/3rd total books of the amount of character copies I get, usually
and you get some tomes and occasionally candies

Any TS Luffy friends mind adding me to help me farm Kuma? Using a Psy Law team and I've only got a few TS Luffy friends. 905 153 210

Seems like a good deal. 10 or 30 stamina less compared to a 60 stam raid, you max the characters special about 33% easier and if you're gemming you get done twice as fast. Plus colos are around for more than just a 24 hour period like raids.

So there's no way a Sengoku team could take on Cavendish right? I could barely beat Kuma cause my team aren't socketet or skill leveled up

>Sengoku teams in 2017
>thinking skillups are important for Kuma
Kek

while sengoku is completely outdated kuma is still insanely usefull dont meme too hard

>>thinking skillups are important for Kuma
?????????

You can literally stall forever on stage 4

please tell me you aren't using an Enel team to "stall forever"
>Enel in 2017

Why is the Neko colo so fucking difficult?

Two of the mobs in the stage don't attack at all and if you bring something like a penguin you won't kill them

do you mean the seahorses? yeah I'll go to Kuma with every unit locked for 50 turns
all the others attack

Holy fucking shit, I can't seem to clear this ambush. I have one of the best legends and I can't stop fucking things up. I know I'll get "git gud" from here, but this ambush is hard as balls.

even if you have the units to support your legend and they are fully socketed it's hard, don't feel too bad

These guys, one of them gives you a meat orb and the other heals you

do they actually never attack? I swear I thought they did
oh well whatever, if you have the time to farm him like that...

>Shuffles your orbs
>Prevents orb shuffling
Heh... Nothing personnel kid.

time to farm Punk Hazard

Can anyone give me a sensible, legit reason why Storm Pirates was removed from the friend code list? I rerolled my account a while ago but can't find her friend code to readd her.

Where's my driven chain locker bamco
Where's my driven conditionless 2x booster bamco
Where's my driven affinity booster bamco
Where's my 6+ Fuji bamco

quit the game

>farming some Kumas so I can finally max this fuck with a team that can't beat Cavendish
>invaded around 50% of the times
>switch to Shiryu, might as well try to get some copies with these good rates
>5 runs no invasions
thanks game
back to regular farming it is

Huh Sugar leaves today

ufufufu~
tanoshimi ne?

ore no kaizoku daaaaa~

I didn't realize this,
I have a shit Qck team, couldn't even beat 40 stam Kuma
Could I just bring Elizabello, stall for max build up and one shot Kuma?

what's Elizabello's max damage? Kuma has like 3 million hp or something

750k or something like that

Bello's max damage is something like 775,000

ye well, not enough for 60 stamina, even Mihawk's cut does more
maybe enough for 40 stamina with some other hp cutters and using Elizabello last, but dunno

man I remember when Kuma was announced and we all shat ourselves at the character being blown away
good times

here's how to beat Kuma:
>take Cavendish friend captain
congratulations you beat Kuma

Don't forget
>holy shit his CA is absolutely insane
kek

Remember when Shiki first came out?
>SHIT He changes party formation
>Don't worry, global won't get him for like a year
Haha

Reminder that anyone with a copy of shiki, even splvl1 unevolved, is a cheater.

I finally got this shitty skull to drop

Grats. I'm still waiting for mine but I don't want to farm green Doffy. I also need a skull for Boa. Fuck.

Literally 3 doffies later I get another one kek

>10 runs
>5 useable socket books
Ace Island can suck my fucking dick. Just give me fucking normal socket books, not this map damage resistance and extra life bullshit. I'D RATHER TAKE NORMAL SOCKET BOOKS WHY EVEN ADD THESE TO THE DROP LIST.

There might be new jp players and I'm not on the list of friend codes. 171, 227, 318.

just wait until Smiley raid where you will get poisoned every turn and get environmental damage from the cold
those sockets will finally be useful

8 hours until limit breaking is out. Who hype here?

Please be free to play friendly

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that everyone is going to get one limit break material for free so I'm happy with that

GUP here, I'm a fucking retard, I forgot to save the info about the legends before I resetted the survey.

Please re-submit yourself if you didn't do so already docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU

what team are you running? I use a FS team with INTvankov+TS Luffy as well, and cavendish is piss easy

This Kuma raid is really making me want a TS Luffy of my own, he turns my okay Psy Law team into a wrecking ball. OTK Kuma hitting 2 staggered greats because fuck it.

Don't break little girl's barrier

3 cavendish in, blue and red skull. It's cool to add to my collection, but I don't think i'm ever going to use 10 red skulls... Where you at, yellow skull

my main problem is my Sabo isn't maxed
raid Boa, Neohawk, colo Apoo and inv Shanks
I dunno maybe I'm just too tired for this, stage 1 or 2 fuck me up because not enough damage

if we didnt do so since when

>10 red skulls
someone, somewhere is extremely triggered

Sabo status? lvl special etc?

You're supposed to stall on her. She hits for like 4k too.

20... 24
maybe I can make it work actually, but it feels iffy
also shit sockets, the others got good sockets

his raid is so fucking tedious, but I really need to max him

Did you lose new submissions only or updates of existing entries as well?

you can probably make it work, but you really need to pump some levels into him

I don't have the heart to sell all these skulls either. I'm never really killing for space with all these skill ups every 2 weeks.

the ones before yesterday

I really have to
every time I say I'm gonna farm 40+ copies and then I want to kill myself after 15ish runs
same with raid Akainu, but at least he isn't that important

since yesterday

does that team beat Cabbage?

>phone that was on its last legs for awhile officially died
>during probably one of the busiest farming weeks this whole year for me
>also during the Croc Banquet FN which I'd been fucking waiting ages for; who knows when THAT will come back
>will miss out on daily gems, which add the fuck up for f2p players
>will waste tons and tons of unused stamina as long as I can't play
>finally, laptop is too shit for Nox/Bluestacks (believe me, I've tried. Just freezes entirely)
Been playing since the beginning of Global and never missed out on anything. It hurts. There are no phones out at the moment that I want to get, so no idea when I'll get what and I'll do in the meantime. And thanks for reading my blog.

No meat today either.
Where the fuck are the meats when you need them?

>finally, laptop is too shit for Nox/Bluestacks

How the fuck is that even possible?

get a OnePlus 3, or just rent a phone until you get a new one

Dude, I swear I have no idea. Unless there's something in the settings I've got to change.

I originally wanted a OnePlus 3(t), but they discontinued them before the 5 came out. So now they're pretty fucking expensive. I was going to buy one, but I waited for the op5, and that turned out to be mediocre. Should have gotten a op3t when I had the chance

Should do, straight outta reddit - reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/6xznww/kizaru_team_for_invasion_cavendish/

so why is there still not a unit that clears orb lock? it would be extremely niche and need a low as fuck cooldown I guess but hm

That's what limit breaks are for :^)