Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.hardcoregaming101.net/2010/02/final-fantasy-vi.html
youtu.be/N1H9eKWPGRo
twewy.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_Ends_with_You_-Live_Remix-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

33 copies of Mars Matrix
>but SNES didn't have Mars Matrix
That's why it's a shit console.

I need more of this autistic shit.
I don't even dislike FFVI but the fanbase is so full of emotionally stunted man-children that it's genuinely fascinating.

blog.hardcoregaming101.net/2010/02/final-fantasy-vi.html

you're probably right, what was i thinking

My God...

Who else leaves if teams are unbalanced?

>balance

Why the fuck would you ever emulate Doom when the source code is already available anyways.

I hated almost every Sony controller up to the DS4 because the buttons didn't feel right, maybe they were too recessed but I remember them feeling squishy and lethargic with no definite "press" if you understand.

I used to just spam Mei's icicle to get easy kills. Didn't even bother really aiming. All the random kills were worth it. Eventually i got so good at just holding her fire down i solo killed enemy teams for twenty plus streaks.

What's the preferable renderer for UT99? I always have trouble with weapons not rendering properly

>DeathBattle shit

>Honestly, outside of the Lunar games, the vast majority of the Sega CD games sucked.

You opinion is subjective, what of Vay, EotB Popful Mail, Dungeon Master 2, Shining Force CD, Dark Wizard, just to name a few.

I guess I'll go buy pubg and play with my friends then. They've been bugging me to get it, and my favorite streamers have been playing it a lot. Off to not better things, but just things.

I want to put a baby inside her.

is this rumble roses?

>Beat hands.
>Charged fire attack to the face
Huh, that actually worked, thanks. I didn't think of that.

Just got 40 pearls from that abaddon gamble thing, so based.

>tfw not a SEAmonkey, monkey, burguer or eurocuck
Feels good.

Yeah they were probably just pissed off about being third place yet again.

Sound levels are fucked in that game

Quake 2 even had actual loading bars. At the time I hadn't seen anything else like that on N64.

Yeah.
youtu.be/N1H9eKWPGRo
This is the ONE scene Willie is any good in, and she's not even an actual character in it.

fuck off even i can mimic it

she looks like she lost all hope.

Because you need to push the cycle speed pretty fucking high in DOSBox and Choc runs fine on a 6 year old Windows 7 laptop?

but then again

Rush Midgard.

you just need the right partner.

Quakeworld physics don't break the gane stop this meme. You can still run through the game in about 10 mins with netquake physics.

KS took 5 years, and from what I understand none of them were easy. Good luck!

yeah they're usually good, not like orr gives/needs much anyway, the clams are generous tho

I'm Herbert MooooOOOOOOOooooon!

then you ignored most of the shit that was happening .threads filled with essays how the whole thing was forced diversity. that's just ignoring the waifu meltdown on the blizzard forums

Yes. That is exactly why. Tanks are mega-meta so unless you're on fire like 90% of the match you will lose pretty much twice as much SR as you win.

The ini has this for it

>JUDGMENT_APPLYCHANCEATTACKVAL=50
>JUDGMENT_MINCHANCE=5
>JUDGMENT_MAXCHANCE=45

40 dmg man

More...

>being this fucking dumb
no you kys

Epic shilling

uhh, you can make them and play them with it? Not sure what you're asking.

It'd be great if someone made an English one though

Scooby Doo

Imposter Choice Scarf Ditto

You can easily get in a battle like that, assuming there's your alliance is in a war at the time. Just don't expect to do anything more than shoot at what some one else tells you to shoot at.

Lilly

I could still use some help. Been looking but no progress yet.

SNES game has that on the box as a selling point

Pokemon games in 2017 still only have one

Of course green is the best color, it's the color of money.

There is an actual J power glove for some reason.

gnn!

I find that very unlikely. A pussy faggot like you would be too scared to play this game at night.

Can I install Call of Chernobyl and Shoker, or are they incompatible?

Is there a install order I should follow?

og NES tho

Ghost room bg WHEN

goth nep is best nep so yes

>the only one of these that fits the limitations of war thunder air is already in the game

What killed Vanguard anyhow? I know it was a mess at launch, but that was par for the course back then. Just low sub numbers?

I guess I'm weird then. Her eyes just look so pretty but they're supposed to be cloudy and weird-looking, even Hisao says it took him some time to get used to them.
tfw no blind gf

>wealthy now
>dont know what to spend my money on
>spending my money is just a way to escape my reality
>you dont even need to spend money but you still do
>need to get more money to escape reality more

This game is the mistake (and so are you)

tfw trying to start a string with x y or z moves is fast as fuck in practice but going to NPCs for testing is slow and shit and 1000000 times more avoidable

its just mtg. still fun but not to much to say about it

>guild master makes a bunch of women officers
>they ruin the guild with internal drama

singleplayer- or the adjusted multiplayer-version

Namefags are the worst by far though.

>stuck with
???
The only real advantage Red had over Blue was Arcanine and you could freely choose any starter.

hey qt's

It's on a lake. Sure, it'll happen eventually but it's not like waves are constantly crashing against it.

nothing dumb about gw2

MCC's NPCs are so best.

AND HIS NAME...!

>unironically spent nearly 1mil ap on Cyrodiil RNG gear boxes
>only got one of the pieces I was looking for
ha ha rng so fun

Yeah I have 10+ PS2s, 7 Wiis, 8 NES, 4 SNES, at least 5 DSes. I spend a lot of time looking for games at thrift stores and stuff and buy whenever there's a good deal and never sell anything.

There you go

Best way to get ammies desu

When are we getting another beta test?

The original PC98 Kanon is the one with dithered art and the true sound though.

so how does this game work? don't they all fight the same way (pew pew, teleports behind you, super fast punches and kicks)? is Goku Sol? is Cell Johnny? who's the Leo?

I'm not familiar with fighting games

You can't thread your own post.

I actually hate Panel de Pon gameplay. Worst puzzler.

ded game

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

why do people use spoilers when they are not actually blocking any spoilers?

/out/ didn't deserve it
/adv/ were at fault but cls was a top lad
/c/ totally deserved it cause it moved polls into discord fully
/p/ TOTALLY DESERVED IT YET FUJI GETS AWAY WITH IT.

twewy.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_Ends_with_You_-Live_Remix-

This is what the picture was teasing. Already shut down.

Soon I'll be associating female bodies with planes, instead of the other way around, if this keeps up.

I was before reading the thread.

Kittens are trying to blow shit up so you have to spank them in your police issued kitten spanking robot.

It never had an official cartridge release. Super Famicom Wars started out via Satellaview brodcast but then was only available through Nintendo Power cartridge-writing stations in Japan.

I don't have any of these memories but I'm pretty obsessed with The Beach Boys (all I listen to really). So good OP pic, OP

>are there any non-fanboy arguments as to why this was the better console?
it had some games that the SNES didn't

that's like as anti-fanboy as I can get

Shame we can't report threads for just being trash.

>Ludwig is a shitters weapon
>I think I'm hardcore for picking shitty weapons on purpose

yeah

is it live revolt'S time to shine?

that barely looks like her

The cap repair kit I got on ebay came with both 10uf 16v & 10uf 6.3v, and i think a few 100uf 16v too.

But i failed my recap, thing didnt even turn on after wards. The cap in the upper left next to the grey wire connector was my downfall.

Konami killed the Silent Hills game.