Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qUUtU6Z
youtube.com/watch?v=uiPozVedSKs
youtube.com/watch?v=HbNzsHDho28
brave-exvius.com/members/michaelconstant.9059/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Join ur discord discord.gg/qUUtU6Z

you are really dedicated to shitposting, arent you

youtube.com/watch?v=uiPozVedSKs

New Dissidia character tomorrow. It's down to Cloudy D, Ultimecia, Golbez or Gabranth.

The discord's boring and learning my mommy types like a shitter was disheartening

Aria is cute! CUTE!

advertising your shit discord is still advertising.

SOON

You're about four months behind my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=HbNzsHDho28

D-did anyone here pull on FFV banner II?

>the daily quests no longer give a ticket

Nooooo.

me

kek

Having played the Beta for a bit I'm slightly worried about what they're gonna do to his move set. I would be super disappointed if they removed glare hand->cosmic ray

Seeing as I'm pretty sure they mentioned it'd be one of the girls this month you've got a few weeks to dwell on it more.

So Ultimecia or the Cloud huh?

I'd prefer CoD, mostly because I like Particle beams

So I've been away from /ffg/ for like a week.
What've I missed? I see many of you pulled OK, I'm jelly.
Put up Zyrus instead of a bonus unit.

not much

Back to PoE then.

Best I can do with fryevia on him is a turn 3 kill solo since she can't damage him on turn one. Down to 18% health in one turn not bad though.

hey /ffg/ I want to attempt Geosgaeno d200, there's anything I need to know for him?
my Water firepower is limited to Tidus BSB and Lulu's BSB command 2
My water abilities are very underleveled too, Cahin Waterga, Blue Deep and Sapphire Shot are R1, Engulfing Strike is R2, Waterga Strike, Waterja and Hydroburst are R4, and finally Leviathan and Water Veil are R5
and on top of that my X characters are limited to Tidus, Wakka and Lulu with their respective BSBs

any help?

>hinton whore is the only one that can 1 meteo everything and just dual 1 turn kill ELT

Why can't any of you have some almost 1k mag unit fucking plebs

Victoria or Tree?

wut

Victoria and DC alterna/osmose on every fight except for boss where you use DC alterna x2.

>DC alterna/osmose

I just realized I can do this and I was chugging ethers like a retard

What else are you working with?
The stuff you describe should be enough for even the CM if you honed the abilities a bit.

Is it worth resubbing for Stormblood? Haven't played since late Heavensward

yeah maybe

Why the fuck would i set my Ace as a friend unit when i have Onion knight?

You wouldn't. Onion Knight is the best and you can even make him into a L&A mage if you're a turbowhale.

Nice water rod user.

I do hv 3 letter of arms. I dont hv that gay prince tho.

Because most people don't have proper mages and everyone have chainers, you fucking subhuman trash?

Its about 100% bonus you mongoloid. No one cares about your shitty account you goddam newfag lucklet nigger.

>Because most people don't have proper mages

That's THEIR OWN FAULT for not making a mage by now.

If you don't have a decent mage by now, you're gonna have a hard time with the Hein Trial on friday.

Can you even build a decent mage without DW

>Spoodge

brave-exvius.com/members/michaelconstant.9059/

Through inference and deductive reasoning we can assume whoever this Ace user is, they are around rank 126 or they are a brave-exvius forums user.

stop being such a creepy stalker.

It's called being a detective

You're defective lmao

There's a mystery behind every post and every picture. That being said there's usually no great mystery on /ffg/ that piques my interest since recently everything has been boring funposting. My previous only interest was finding those juicy speech pattern locks.

If you don't have a decent mage by now.... UNINSTALL.

My mage can do it too but I have an onion knight up instead

That is why all the whale love goes to hinton and hercules, all of you are useless trash

Oh, you mean the meme where you draw false equivalency between a term used by somebody once and it being repeated on an anonymous imageboard? Yeah, I miss those shitposting episodes too.

you're a retard. All the whales already have a mage that can 1 shot Hein on ELT. They rather you put up Onion Knight so they can get more bonus.

Only shitters and newfags want a friend mage that can carry them.

Actually it really was their reddit account and has since been deleted in an effort to cover up but it's too late since it was linked to other social media which hasn't been deleted.

herc has onion knight up so that might be herc you're talking to

Yeah because farming 8 TMR just to get a competent mage for a single event and useless for everything else is something everyone can do, right

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

> Yeah because farming 8 TMR just to get a competent mage for a single event and useless for everything else is something everyone can do, right

Do I need to remind you that you specifically said "ALL THE WHALES" in Now you're claiming these very same whales cannot do TMR farming. Now fuck off you dumb shitter.

You as talking about " shitters and newfags" not whales you retarded piece of shit

You're a idiot for not be specific since the chain of replies is basically about whales. Your reply is basically fucking nothing since it doesn't contribute anything about whales.

That still doesn't change the false equivalency where you attribute anonymous shitposts of common phrases with specific users. It's inherently a fallacy and just lets you play "detective" when you're proving absolutely nothing

I agree, that was pure shitposting and funny.

>it's another BE metapost episode

So are they announcing FFXI event tomorrow or MH

>those downloads

>another blue in the daily
All I want is Onion Bro...

>only 10 million downloads
it's a direct clone of Clash of Clans which has 100 million downloads.

It's too bad Galuf's BSB is on this crap banner. I need a fire imperil that isn't just Steiner's SSB.

>20 pulls
>Only three on-banner
Why are people alright with this? Nevermind the shit gold/rainbow rate, why is the on-banner rate so shit?

it's all rng user. Bitching and crying about it won't get you anywhere.

You're probably someone who pulled every banner unit in 10 pulls or less.

no way. I wasted over 60 tickets for tilith and never got her. Over 100 for A2 and never got her either.

Rng is rng.

But the on-banner rate is shit though.
The gold/rainbow rates are fine on their own, 20% for gold and 1% for rainbow really isn't bad at all, but the fact that getting an on-banner unit doesn't even come close to matching these percentages is obnoxious. You actually have less than half of those percentages of a chance to pull an on-banner unit in total (and it actually gets worse with g4 tickets, iirc their gold rate is still fucky) which is really what fucking blows. If I pull on a specific banner I want to get shit on that banner; having a low rate of getting the big prize on that banner isn't an issue, it's the fact that even getting the consolation prize isn't likely.

>2017
>not getting the 5* unit with 3 tickets

>10 tickets
>OK and Desch
Im alright with this

>10 pulls
>1 Sara

Fuck this event

>king mog events usually give me 1 5* on banner unit
anyone else like this

>but the fact that getting an on-banner unit doesn't even come close to matching these percentages is obnoxious
On-banner chances are like 25% overall though, aren't they? That's the case in JP, don't know if GL gets fucked there too or not.

>full bonus party with just daily stuff
>can only kill event with 2 friends
>always 5/5 fights

Seriously, just fuck this shit event

Right here bro. Still salty I got Elza instead of Vargas though

Sorry I never really bothered with mage TMs before this

>>can only kill event with 2 friends

Git gud and kill it without needing your friends.

>1 ticket
>OK
>10 more
>a ton of off banner golds and no Desch
reeee

>On Sept 7, we will begin the countdown to FFRK's 3rd anniversary with a Series Happy Gacha added daily until Sept 21. Each gacha is a single 3x pull with a guaranteed 5-star or better relic from the series! The banners will last until October 6, so don't miss this chance to grab powerful relics from every FF series in FFRK!

>Battle 2/7
>It's 2 sea lions

that's jp not na's.

That's pretty cool. Would be funny if JP pulled a GL Newcomer's Banner and added Uniques to the pool.

so when will Global's anniversary be

the 24th.

>burn some tickets on the Support banner
>get more Memes than I did on her actual banner

Next March.

Wrong anniversary.

No, the game's anniversary. Not the series anniversary.

late february/early march 2018

That's really shitty. You've got literally less than half of the chance to get an on-banner as you do off-banner, that's not good. You only have a 20% chance to get a specific on-banner consolation prize iirc, and that's if they don't share the banner with another (they always do). With golds you have less than a 5% chance, and again that's if they don't share a banner.
You have a 1/4 chance of even knowing you're pulling on a banner, that's ridiculous.

Well, 4* tickets basically double the chance of an on-banner unit in JP (it did in JP since the beginning, gumi fucked GL out of that). So there's that. You're pretty much flipping a coin when you use a 4* ticket in JP.

> got a raise this month

Everything tempts me to buy lapis when I should be saving to buy a co-op or a house.

>You only have a 20% chance to get a specific on-banner consolation prize iirc, and that's if they don't share the banner with another (they always do)
Multiple on-banner 3*s are pretty rare, that generally only happens when they're giving a 6* to an old 3* base.

why are you blogposting on /ffg/?

Because i felt like it. What are you gonna do about it?

Give the money to me

>First time rewards will be revamped for story dungeons so players can obtain more Heroes, Memory Crystal Lodes and Orbs compared to before! Completion Gil rewards and boss experience is also further increased, letting you strengthen your heroes much faster and easier!
>To provide a more optimal dungeon experience, the current RW system will also be revamped, as well as a reduction in the number of rounds and normal mobs in the dungeon.
>The stamina recovery mechanism is also further changed to allow for stamina overflow when 5 Stamina shards is collected, unlike currently where the free stamina refresh does not overflow. Please look forward to these changes on Sept 19!
>Special Notes on the Renewal:
>Clearing the Story Dungeon that you have mastered again will give you the Completion reward but not the First Time and Mastery rewards again. If you did not Master the Dungeon before, you can still earn the new Mastery rewards by clearing the dungeon again.
>Story Dungeon Roaming Warriors will changed to a system where you can choose from a preset list of heroes and their Soul Breaks. This list will be different based on the difficulty of the Dungeon you are challenging.
>There is no change to the amount of Mythril and Stamina Shard rewards after the renewal.
>There is no change to the location and amount of Core character rewards, Memory Crystals and exclusive Relics after the renewal.
>If you are challenging a current Story dungeon before the renewal, you will be removed from the dungeon when the maintenence begins. Stamina used and rewards gained will not be refunded and you will have to challenge the Dungeon again after the renewal.

With the bonus gifts, it means its giving away x number of EACH orb type. Max completion = 10 of each orb, etc.

Imagine spending 225 mythril on 15 unique relics

Pay for injection for the best bang for the buck.