Help Samcrac with his pizza car

hey Veeky Forums people; can u help this amazing youtuber passing by the video ? dominos want to take the car that he rebuild (all the process here: youtube.com/watch?v=mSY5W7M_0sg&list=PL-xT-GIV3iBKWinvUHKuIu1erF-6ci-sH ) thx in advance and have a great weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=qN-yLTDkAS4

Attached: avatar.jpg (382x289, 46K)

>A jew getting jewed

Poetic, I'm still in Sam's side all the way.

>buying a trashed dominos car

Dominos pizza is garbage and fuck all youtubers.

Attached: 1495135752763.png (700x546, 15K)

context?

Why does he wear the mask?

Tell me about Bane!

You're a big guy.

Fuck this jew astroturfing I just want to know, is the Chevy spark fun/fast?

No.

But it's funner without the CVT transmission.

I am just interested in having a peppy, tossable shitbox that can be had for cheap. Is the chevy spark on that list? What is on that list?

>fun
Small cars like that can usually be fun to throw around corners.
>fast
In no fucking time line is the spark fast.

Definitely a Toyota Yaris.

Dirt cheap to maintain and they can be had for less than $6,000.

Attached: 2006-Yaris-T1-1.jpg (998x612, 62K)

Fiesta and Jettas can be had on the cheap and have great handling.

For everyone here’s the context:
>Dominos driver crashes and wrecks a Dominos DXP delivery car
>insurance write off
>insurance company then sells it on copart
>this YouTuber buys it
>basically Vlogs him rebuilding a wrecked dominos delivery car
>car and guy are now getting really popular
>the dominos that originally had the car calls him
>offers a retardedly low price to buy the delivery car back (whereas multiple other people have offered him way more)
>he declines
>they call later on asking the same ridiculously low price
>he declines
>Said dominos now goes full retard and is going to sue him for “Copyright infringement” to basically take the car from him
And now he’s in a legal battle because the dominos is assmad that someone fixed their car
>ways you can help are:
Boycott dominos
Call dominos corporate and tell them what they’re doing to this guy is fucking gay
Donate to his go fund me for his lawyer fees
>TL:DR guy rebuilds dominos delivery car and dominos is suing him to take it back since he fixed it up

Can't he just take the stickers off?

rental drove a 2012 manual spark ls. nothing sporty about it, great mileage i was getting 35/40 mpg.

the real answer is chebby sanic

dat corvette suspension tuning
160hp with a few simple mawds
lightweight for a modern shitbox
smol so you can weave in and out of traffic like a cunt

Attached: photo_2017-03-24_15-25-00.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

I was definitely considering a Sanic, but ultimately went with a 2016 Honda Fit.

It just felt comfier.

It’s not that simple I’m afraid
Cut and dry he’d have to take out any sort of items related to dominos as well
This would include the pizza topper the built in oven and many other items integral to the car

>makes ad revenue from click baited videos
>go fund me for legal fees
Fuck that his content isn’t even that interesting, his copart buying guide only got him so far and now he’s hanging on to the dxp car since it’s the only thing he’s got that’s semi interesting enough to keep viewers. He’s not built for YouTube let him rot and find a new way to make money.

he is taking advantage of it to promote his channel. YouTubers are disgusting and so are you for actually following him and making this post

He's fucked anyways. Domino's will win the court case easily.

>rent-seeking

Attached: 1518749969286.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>slide safety
disgusting

I can tell you from personal experience having worked at multiple Domino's franchises that their dumbass GM with an IQ of about 60 is just having a bitch fit after one of the employees showed him the YouTube video. They're me morons and usually can't operate a business any better than a trained monkey could

Btw in the original vid he fed one of his cows the 2 week old pizza from the day the car was cashed

If keeping a shitbox pinned constantly is fun to you, sure the Spark is fun, especially with the manual.

It is not fast though.

GoBack2Reddit