/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Makoto a shit

I love Makoto

Tae is bae!

>Haru is sweet !!
>Haru is kind !!
>Haru is silly !!
>Haru is a heroine of justice !!
>Haru is compassionate !!
>Haru is clumsy !!
>Haru is spring !!
>Haru is a lady !!
>Haru is generous !!
>Haru is Empress !!
>Haru is for loving !!
>Haru is a smart cookie !!
>Haru is useful !!
>Haru is funny !!
>Haru is endearing !!
>Haru is dorky !!
>Haru is elegant !!
>Haru is pure !!
>Haru is Haru, not Ann !!
>I love Haru !!

> !!
Ae you french?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

What happened to Anne is sweaty guy

how would makoto react to being dumped on her sisters door step after having both her wrists sliced?

no that is just how harufags talk

this new harem doujin is amazing

Kawakami a kawacutie

No it is not. Jesus

what would drinking haru’s breast milk be like?

asking for a friend.

>harufags

dog semen

It actually started with someone saying they wanted to kill Haru. Harufags just adopted it

no

Now that's the kind of conversation I go to /pg/ for!

yamete

The girls don't even make out this is bullshit

Sae doujins > Makoto doujins

Why nips

How would Goro treat Morgana were he the one in Joker's place?

it would taste like hopes and dreams

she would give you a nursing handjob

>the one doujin with both of them turned them into titty monsters
3rd nuke when?

Makoto's related to the Yakuza so Makoto was doomed from the beginning

makoto's breast is bigger than what it should be, but at least the art is good compared to others

He would probably be glad about having someone to tell him to go to sleep

>mfw Groojos are the only ones trying to have an actual discussion in this shithole

I could also see him sneaking sushi back for Morgana as thanks for caring about him.

Why? Why doesn't she love me bros?

Even Futaba is bigger than it should be.
I think the artist added 10 cm to their bust size for all of the girls

>sensei
who the fuck was that? was that toriumi?

Kawakami

What does Sojiro think about this? I mean, can you imagine the smell? People eat there and shit

The only good Makoto

Sorry guys, this is the last time I post this,
this place has taken a lot of my time already

>it's not on e-hentai
???

Take me with you

>kawakami
woah, if kawakami's hair really looks like that, i would fucking bury my dick deep into her anus

I envy your will to leave

Unfortunately as it stands not many of the other characters offer much for discussion.

>2017
>he still isn't past the panda

You can easily find it my man. Just go to another adult comic book site.

I disagree. Her fluffy hair is godly and her best physical feature.

i found it in nhentai. try it
>Her fluffy hair is godly and her best physical feature
yeah i know. that's why im not interested in her. im picky about hair

The only one that is even close to offering a comparable amount of discussion is Makoto. But it's usually just her fags and antis causing shit with each other and overanalyzing scenes for hours on end to prove a mundane point.

I do not agree.

Actually I agree

i do not disagree

I don't know if I agree

I have an opinion but I will not share because fuck you.

/pg/ is well known to respect other people's opinions
Share it with us

Pretty much, I sure hope PQ2 news is really coming up because we're running out of things to talk about. The Goro discussion just now was fun though as not many people think about what he would have done even if he succeeded at getting revenge.

I have no feelings regarding this matter.

Which DLC outfits did you guys end up buying? I'm thinking about getting the SMT 4 pack for my NG+ run.

Where are my Lolikoto doujins?

I got all the free ones except the Christmas one because Europe is cucked out of it until actual Christmas but if I had to buy one it would be the P4D one

I want to buy P3 and P4D to get Mass Destruction and Reach out the Truth

> TFW I need to move my PS3 back to the modem just to get the school uniform set
Only the free ones for me.

P1 and P2 so they'll appear in the spinoffs

Is it true listanon returned to do the P5 girls at last?

Thought about getting the DaN costumes, but I only really want like 3 or 4 of them...

Here is what I believe it would be like to sleep in a bed with the P5 girls.
>Ann
She ties back her twintails into a ponytail before going to bed due to an incident where you woke up with a mouth full of her hair, which she still gets really flustered about if you tease her over it. She tends to forget to clean her room if you're staying over at her place, so expect to find a loose panty or bra lying around if you do. She typically sleeps in panties and a loose shirt or tank top, though sometimes when feeling a tad frisky she'll forego the 'top' part of that.
She loves nothing more than to rest her neck on your shoulder and her chin on your collar, however, and finds it immeasurably comforting to hear your gentle breathing as she leans into you. Unfortunately, she drools, so while this is very cute at night it tends to be a bit of a pain in the morning - though her embarrassment over it is almost cute enough to make up for it most days. Almost.

>Makoto
She likes to sleep with two blankets most of the year for the extra heat, so expect things to be very, very cozy when you share her bed - and she'll often 'subtly' hint that she'd like you to start doing it too when sharing yours. Her night time outfit typically consists of a pair of yoga pants and one of your shirts.
She also is very adamant that when you sleep together you both lie on your sides and face eachother so she can nuzzle herself in against your chest, hands gently clasping your sides in a slight cuddle, and if pressed will admit that she finds the sound of your heartbeat comforting. She takes longer than you to fall asleep most nights, and when she does she'll usually just spend that time enjoying the gentle rhythm of your body and the heat of it.
Sae tends to leave you two alone in the morning when you're over, but on more than one occasion she has tossed a pillow at the two of you from the doorway to get you awake without having to get close since she finds it embarrassing.

Continued...

>Futaba
Futaba sleeps in the nude. Always. You started out thinking this was some ploy from her to entice you to ravish her nightly, but you pretty quickly realized that she's just cutting back on laundry. She hogs the blanket most nights, wrapping herself up into a sort of log with it at your expense - and you suspect this is at least partially deliberate as well, based on how she then tends to push herself into you so you end up having to wrap your arms and legs around her as you hug and spoon her through the linen. On the nights where this doesn't happen, you tend to wake up not entirely sure where you end and she begins as she insists that you sleep without a shirt also - leading to your skin tending to stick together from the sweat as she clings to you like a starfish to the wall of its tank.
On the bright side though she's started to keep her room clean since this became a regular thing.

>Haru
Haru has what can only be described as the softest bedroom in existence. It seems as if in every corner there lies another throw, rug, cushion, or other such object - and her bed is no exception, being both queen sized and laid down with a mound of pillows. Sleeping with her has you at an almost forty five degree angle from the bed due to the pile, with her happily resting her cheek on your outstretched arm bending it so she can squeeze it to her chest at the same time.
Her pjs are fairly high quality, silk garments to add to the theme of 'softness', and the overall effect of them plus the bed and her generous chest rubbing against you is close to what you imagined a cloud might feel like as a child - if not for one detail. Her hair. While she does her best to make sure its not an issue at night, the sheer absurdity of its poofiness and volume ensure her efforts are often in vain, and its not uncommon for you to wake up in the early hours of the morning nearly sneezing from it tickling your nose. Not that you'd ever tell her that, of course.

Can you write one for the guys too?

fuck off faggot

Sorry I can't

>for the guys

You can have three confidants appear as playable characters in DSN (Goro and the lolis don't count as they are already shoo-ins). Who do you pick?

>Tae
>Kawakami
>Tora

Chihaya
Ohya
Mishima

Lavenza
Lavenza-
Lavenza---

Ohya
Iwai
Igor

Good reminder

Tae, Tora & Chihaya

Kawakami
Iwai
Shinya

>Hifumi
>Chihaya
>Kawakami

Sae
Sojiro
Kawakami

>Kawakami
>Iwai
>Shinya

> Sojiro
> Kawakami
> Tora

I want Shidou for DSN !!

Do we know how old Shinya is supposed to be?

Igor
Kawakami
Brojiro

Does anyone have a gif/webm of Joker acting all smug after soloing a battle?

no

I wish I did.

Someone did ages ago, never saved it

>Shido
>Shinya
>Lavenza

Hifumi
Shiho
Yaldabaoth

>Hifumi
>Kawakami
>Mishima

Only if he at Satanael can have a dance off.

>Make the idle pose so fucking radical that a slow pan in on it works as a victory animation

fucking genius.

How does the MC of each game explain to his crew several million yen up and disappearing and having nothing to show for it, and then suddenly becoming immune to all damage and having mind charge heat riser morning star.

Outwardly it must look like fucking Kazuma Kiryu.
>Invest in yourself, literally. EAT THE MONEY.

MC and Yu canonically told their teams about VR

They don't care what you do with your cut and they're growing stronger and doing new shit too. Plus its a plot point in each game that they learn about the wild card early.

Though I liked how in P3 Junpei (or Yukari?) can reference how sometimes you just go stand to the side and blank out for several minutes before going into Tartarus. At least it explains how using the velvet room looks to them.

Not in P3 and P4 themselves.

Yeah, Junpei does this on your first trip to Tartarus and the VR IIRC.

retconned, they just do that off-screen

Unless you think The Answer and P4 Golden are also retconned then no.

Q erased itself and the Arena games are ambiguous about what they know and when they learned it

>Unless you think The Answer and P4 Golden are also retconned then no.
what does that have to do with anything?
>Q erased itself
side P3 starts with SEES talking about MC fusing shit in VR, that's before they enter the magical realm created by Rei so it wasn't erased

Ostensibly it rewinds to before the dark hour started during the typhoon and MC stayed in bed.

why would it rewind to anything when the only thing that happened is that the time they spent in fake Yaso was erased?