Auto Sticker General #342
Lease a Car Edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Attached: 13A2149771.jpg (2560x1440, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

originalzoku.me/
depletionmode.bigcartel.com/product/zettai-ryouiki-die-cut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bazinga
pickle rick

Sniping the first post to say that Chads (and everything else) are now in stock and shipping out.

Become an intellectual at originalzoku.me/

Attached: 20180317_120158.jpg (1377x1000, 955K)

Attached: popura.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

oof, my snipe

Attached: rQFftBjPHN-6.png (300x250, 53K)

Hey look, more shitty memes.

Attached: 20180317_212203.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

I'm never getting please be patient, am I?
It's all one big fucking joke that i fell for, isn't it?

Attached: sigh.jpg (500x375, 61K)

i was ready to cop one but your shit sucks

If dorf doesnt do them by my next run I will steal them

I mean ok.
I'm almost to the point where i don't care about it at all.

Attached: 1421792650743.png (787x591, 23K)

gold

>My car as op

Holio fack

So did hoon actually buy an automatic car or is this just memeing?

Not hoon, but there's nothing wrong with an automatic, especially as your DD or if you live somewhere without "fun" roads.

That's what I was thinking as well, there really isn't anything wrong with an auto car, it's his car for god sakes. This isn't what the car community is about. We respect all builds.

No, he didn't buy one.
He leased one (kek).

A few threads ago he was having another meltdown, and started flexing saying how he was going to mod an FRS and use it as a way to generate profit for his store.

I don't get it. He can't modify it due to the lease.

he leased a autotragic coupé

Respecting all builds is one thing.

But when Hoon starts bragging about how his humble little sports coupe is going to be the next fucking Chad Chariot, I think he deserves some insults to bring him back down to the level.

The guy can't go a single thread without blowing up and getting banned for spamming and shilling.

In all seriousness, Will I get my car keyed for having a hoon sticker on it since yall hate him with a passion? I put it on a while ago before the shitshow

I don't think anyone here is that pathetic (aside from Hoon himself).
You'll probably just have your car roasted here at worst

I doubt it. Most /osg/ browsers hate Hoon because of his attitude and threadspamming, not his stickers (though they are all really trash senpai).
The chances of running across another Veeky Forumstist is rare anyway.
Honestly tho just take it off and burn it. You can get some proper stickers from /ourguys/ in trade.

Retoast

Attached: 0317181300_HDR.jpg (3961x2167, 2.04M)

Saw some kid in LA wearing an anti suicide suicide club jacket.

Cute corolla but pls buy a man's car.

People modify leased cars all the time though and just return it in factory condition

if you're in florida, then watch out
t. curry remover

Yeah, but Indiaman wanted to do some crazy things like a wing and widebody which require drilling.
Or at least that's what he claimed. I doubt daddy will lend him the money for it.

>some dude ordered a beef version and a chicken version just in case

genius

Attached: tumblr_p3l79p76ni1t0lt8go1_540.gif (540x303, 1.91M)

blease don't bungle my hondo

Attached: muhcivic.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

nobody is going to key your car for having a hoon sticker

however if you are interested i'm still offering free slaps to anyone who cuts their hoonslap up.

Attached: 0038a.png (480x1198, 78K)

Your car will get keyed, but just because it's a honda.

Also florida.

t.cleaning the streets of pajeets

do "CHAD FUCK CLUB" instead

if i find your car I'll peal the hoon slap off and burn it to collect the free stickies

Attached: challengepissing.png (1000x995, 154K)

Release some stickers I'd want and we have a deal.

get a honda that i like and we have a deal

Attached: agrg2.jpg (440x440, 52K)

I don't own a honda.

any requests?... gonna do chidori from kiznaiver, hotaru, holo, and chiho sasaki as kisscuts soon

Attached: chidori.jpg (756x771, 69K)

then fix that

Attached: JPEG_20180309_133835.jpg (1518x2024, 747K)

Dorf will never open, so if you don't do them now, no one is gonna believe you or wait for it anyway.

and
are too different people, waifu

tfw waifusquad disses your car

Attached: suicide.png (510x287, 115K)

Working on site RN.
PayPal is being a pain.
It will be up in an hour hopefully.

i'm upping your score substantially for the use of SZS reaction images

Attached: itoshi.png (545x545, 235K)

Gib knockoff liverie ideas to vector

requesting that holo be not lewd

What does a high score entail?

Attached: kiri.png (1024x640, 119K)

Maybe some Rolling Girls? Doubt anyone knows/remembers it though.

I wiill admit I have specifically made slaps by the personal request of some people with the cars I like the most.

Attached: tumblr_nv3998zFNx1r9eqfdo1_500.jpg (442x438, 75K)

Is the /osg/ cartel going to shun me if I do a pls b patient slap before dorf?

I'll send you a free one if you don't :^)
Honestly I've been taking too long, sorry.

I'm gonna shun you for being another diamond dozen "oh I'll make the sticker we all want huehuehue" faggot who won't actually make it.

What's protecting you right now is that no one wants to get ostracized for sniping it. What's the holdup now? Is it an elaborate ruse?

Okay.

Ay, that's fucking neato.

Dorf is a special boy with special needs.

I've just been busy.
I'm trying to get the preview site up.
The Please be Patient stickers will be up tonight for preorder since people keep asking about it, though I really don't like pre-orders personally.
Since this is more of a hobby I promise to keep prices low.

"Okay" as you pussy out the second you get a reply from him despite how long people have been seeing his name and nothing from it.

Why are you so angry friend?
I'll send you a free one as well if you want.
Like I said, sorry for taking ages but I haven't been able to work on the site.

Don't reply to me

Don't reply to me or nny wife's son ever again.

Reply to me. ;)

No U

Attached: HonResp.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

>ground strap is wired into itself
for what purpose

It isn't broken so I'm not going to fuck with it.

Attached: 1438506397015.jpg (396x353, 20K)

By saying this is a hobby and taking this fucking long, I am kind of skeptical about ordering from you. At this point, even if you do open soon, you are not looking like someone worth investing in, I feel like I’d have more luck just burning my money. Have we even seen something physical from you?

I promise to ship fast if I have actual stock. Since my store is never going to be big it shouldn't be that much of a problem.
The thing is I currently don't have any physical stock, hence why I've been wanting to delay.

People have been asking me a lot about the 4cyl sticker which is why I am going to put up pre-orders for that sticker only.

I promise you if you do order you will get your stickers as fast as I receive them.

I don't want to spam, but site is sort of up- all the stickers are previews except for the 4cyl, which is a pre-order, as I stated.
Any of the stickers may be revised if anybody has feedback.
code osg brings down the price of all stickers (except for the commissioned one) to around 3.75 anyway, like I promised. Nobody should overpay for adhesive autism.

daylight.ltd

Does anyone have a picture of pic related applied to a car?

It says it's gloss white but looks very brown in the pic

depletionmode.bigcartel.com/product/zettai-ryouiki-die-cut

Attached: DSC00398-1.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

>tfw everything I see in the pastebin would instantly out me as an anime fan
>Can't find any subtle stickers at all

Attached: bm0qc6l.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I'm assuming these are the same poster, sorry I wasn't checking the last thread. As someone who does all my final design work in gimp, I highly recommend pirating photoshop before you get too used to gimp. Gimp is incredibly limited in what it can do, and while this may have changed recently (I'm running version 2.8 or something, don't remember exactly which), I'd still recommend photoshop anyways simply because it can handle vectors and gimp can't.

Vectors are great because as someone said last thread, they scale infinitely with no loss of quality. Other image formats like png and jpg can scale down without too much trouble, but scaling up results in pixelation, which doesn't look good. Vectoring is pretty easy, it's simply tracing your reference and then coloring it, there's millions of tutorials on youtube on how to do it on Inkscape, which I use on the regular with no prob

Now regarding copyright and such, you'll be fine as long as you are not using another artists art without their permission. If youre drawing your own art or using official art from the show itself (it'll usually say something like "copyright Love Live project 20xx"), you'll be fine as you fall under parody laws, which also protect doujin artists and allow them to publish fan work without fear of repercussions 90% of the time.

As for actually working in gimp, I see you've got some of the basics down, like image dimensions. Double check your dpi and make sure it's 300x300 as that is standard print res and will minimize quality loss to printing. This is a personal choice, but I like to keep my rulers (those Grey bars at the top and to the left) in pixels rather than inches for the sake of easy measurement down to the pixel. I don't think I've ever used a brush in gimp for an actual sticker design, and I've only used some of the default ones in passing when creating custom font work (witch's crew is the best example of that), that I knew I would never scale or change.

looks like that's just white balance man.

You should be fine

Did you have anything in mind?

Did you cast these yourself or send away for them?

Attached: New+Sticker+mock+up+Single.png (1200x800, 1.7M)

Die cuts or slaps that reference Japanese things but aren’t full blown ultra kawaii like the ones I’ve seen in the pastebin

Aisha clan clan from outlaw star.

Do you want characters or symbols or just scenery?

Characters as in people or characters as in text? Symbols could work depending on the presentation

Thinking about it you could group any element of a sticker into:
Characters as in people, text, objects, scenery, symbols.

I don't make stickers but depending on what happens with my life in the next few months it might be the perfect option.

If that happens I'll definitely design some symbols/object stickers, I hate displaying characters too.

t. secret weeb

Keeps rejecting my paypal....

This. And for more obscure Yuko Miyamura characters in the same vein, Natsuki Sasahara from Hyper Police. Hell any Hyper Police slaps.

>Buy some stickers a while back
>check back now
>half the stores are down and neither of the stickers are availible

well now i don't really want to put them on my car anymore

THAT'S RIGHT, CHALLENGE PISSING. HOW DOES IT WORK? IF YOU CAN PISS 6 FEET IN THE AIR STRAIGHT UP AND NOT GET WET, YOU GET NO DOWN PAYMENT!

KANNA PLEASE

Attached: kanna loli look.png (215x190, 89K)

BRING YOUR TRADE, BRING YOUR TITLE, BRING YOUR WIFE, WE'LL FUCK HER!
THAT'S RIGHT! WE'LL FUCK YOUR WIFE!

i'm poorfag, and i don't know how to pirate photoshop. i tried looking online but most places seemed like scammers

THIS DEAL ENDS THE MOMENT YOU WRITE US A CHECK, AND IT BETTER NOT BOUNCE OR YOU'RE A DEAD MOTHERFUCKER!

Dorf whats the deal with paypal repeatedly failing during checkout? I want to give you my money damnit.

>discount code "retarded" doesn't actually give 25% discount
Why do you keep lying to me like this

Disregard that I suck cocks. Will try to be patient

I'll fix that discount code, I knew I was forgetting something

I'm still trying to figure out paypal as well

would anyone be able to add a background to this? I was thinking of some kind of simple jap scenery or cherry blossoms

Attached: Untitled.png (259x658, 162K)

I like it the way it is desu

Give me Active Shooter Sonokawa from Sabagebu or I swear to god I WILL call the police.

Attached: tumblr_obut5j0AQy1vbal4oo7_1280.png (1280x720, 729K)

Sonoda Umi would be nice

Sorry my dude, just white balance. I will fix that on the site today. Heres a older slightly larger version on a truck.

Attached: IMG_20170428_154203401r.jpg (1778x1000, 244K)

this is a good sign if i ordered from impure thoughts 10 days ago right?

Attached: Screenshot_146.png (974x494, 14K)

My nine lives slap is peeling, does this mean I'm gonna die soon?

actually this. Would love her in actual clothing

I know this feel. Half my collection is NFS and now my car has been having issues and I was JUST about to use a bunch of them

>The faggot actually delivered with some reasonably priced stickers
Fuckin A finally. Copped a 4cylinder. Good shit my dude

still looking for the driver of this, you seem pretty cool and we should hang out.

Attached: IMAG0257.jpg (4000x3000, 2.59M)