What's a logical adult-ish upgrade from a Fiesta ST? (or any boyracer-ish hot hatch)

What's a logical adult-ish upgrade from a Fiesta ST? (or any boyracer-ish hot hatch)
Something that would be good to DD without being too flashy or expensive

Attached: 1359064635099.jpg (960x720, 634K)

GTI without any dumb mods.

something that isn't a gay FWD cuckbox perhaps?

ecoboost stang?

define dumb mod

t. stock gti owner

A golf. I know a couple guys that drive them that are also someone's dad. It's sort of like the hip car for responsible young adults.

This is true.
GTI was made for you.

miata

civic type r

wrx

hahaha

The obvious answer is the RS.

a minivan for your wife and kids and a motorcycle for daily driving.

golf GTI, would say a BMW 1 or 2 series but they are flashy,
even an octavia vRS

god, it must be hard growing old when your identity is emo

Modern hatches just look like cuckboxes to me.

Ford Fusion Sport with 325hp

Attached: 17fusionsport_05_hr.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Moostain

Attached: 8AEBFDFA-BB5D-45E6-ABBA-D8E35860450C.jpg (1000x813, 242K)

Used Lexus is.
Focus st

dad?

either of these

Attached: a21add5eaa811ef0f41aa64179a04861.jpg (1200x630, 140K)

any.

a sports sedan like a chevy ss maybe

Is pic related too flashy?

Attached: images (2).jpg (284x177, 9K)

yep, it literally screams "i'm 28 but i still play videogames"

Not really. It stands out more than like a Golf but not as much as an STI or the Type Retarded. The "flashiest" part is the blue. If you really wanted to blend in, the stealth gray is appropriately named.

It's not flashy enough imo

Jetta GLI, BMW 328i, Mazda 6 turbo, Ford Fusion Sport

even a tasteful half-inch lowering?

you're clearly not an adult if you're asking for advice for this

Lowering a car that is not a race car in any capacity is neither tasteful nor for adults

I'm in the same place as you user. I'm 32 and planning to upgrade to a 2018 Golf R DSG.

Golf R Variant is the god tier dad car

You can drive whatever the fuck you want as an adult, so long as it does what you need it to.

It must be hard for you white boy country and suburban cucks who feel intense worry that their neighbor will glower in disapproval unless you con conform to every other cuck on the subdivision. Enjoying your "freedom" yet?

>no i30N in the US
Still mad

Attached: IMG_1782.png (210x434, 85K)

this, these fucking faggots will be so much happier if they just buy what they fucking want

It's just a Veloster N and why the fuck would you want it when the Civic Si, GTI, and FoST all exist?

Golf GTI.
It's a hot hatch so refined that you can give your mother-in-law a ride in it without feeling bad.
The interior is easily best in class, and is better than most family sedans.

Test drive a Golf GTI.
Now go test drive a FiST / FoST / Civic Si. The difference is immediately noticeable.

There's something to cars besides just raw performance, maybe he just doesn't want to be the 6th guy on the street with the same car.

Besides, has the Veloster n even been confirmed as worse than the other cars yet? If it's better then why not want it here?

Why is a 40ish year old man dressed like a teenager and posing by a teen car? This screams pedophile

It's certainly not better. And it's not cheaper either. At its very best, it's a fair competitor, which means there's no reason to desire it when the competition already has history, aftermarket, and community.

golf gti's with exhausts are the most annoying cars to listen to, what other adult tier cars are there? speed3?

literally anything

be an adult and stop caring what other people might think of your purchase

its not that, i just want a proper hot hatch guy. turbo 4 banger with a manual box.

> Not doing a stage 1 tune in the first week you have a gti

It's as I'd you want to suck dick.

>stage x meme

can this shit die already? its fucking autistic

>hur dur my car is stage 4 check me out

stage x is dumb and it never says what mods were done.

Phoneposters deserve the rope