White Muscle Cars

Hi, Auto.

Is there anything cool about white cars at all?

I found this Dodge Challenger that I love and that has everything I want: scat pack, Hemi, sunroof, leather, blacked out rims, etc. But it's white. I figured I could dip it out another color but it'd just be easier if it was anything else besides white. Damnit.

Idk, any thoughts? Pic not the actual car.

Attached: E2xAXVV.jpg (2048x1152, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0P2VCMT8vAw
youtube.com/watch?v=pom34VqPV7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white car and black wheels

literal trash-tier

Attached: 2015_ford_shelby_gt350r-c_4_1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 280K)

I chose white for easier paint maintenance and to blend in with traffic.
A Challenger should look menacing - that one looks like its owned by a Starbucks addict.

> A Challenger should look menacing - that one looks like its owned by a Starbucks addict.

True. Agh. I think if I dip it out, I'd also do a gloss finish so it resembles real paint, more.

Dip looks like shit and doesn’t last long, either keep looking or buy it and save for a wrap. White cars are almost all driven by women, it just looks feminine on 90% of cars

>dip it out

You sound like a nigger. Kill yourself.

White is the shit

Attached: 20180127_111638.jpg (3024x4032, 3.67M)

some support. cool, lol.

>Is there anything cool about white cars at all?
depends on the car desu
A white Dodge Challenger is very cool because it's a throwback to the movie "Vanishing Point"

A white with blue stripes, or blue with white stripes American car is cool because those are America's official racing colors.

A white, performance model, Honda Civic is cool because it's reminiscent of the Honda Civic Type R, which was famously heavily promoted in the "Championship White" color

Anything really beyond that is personal taste. Having owned a white Chevy Monte Carlo (FWD 96 model) in the past, I can not stand white on 99% of cars. I kept the car dirty because when it was clean, waxed, and polished, the thing would fucking blind you. And most people never noticed it was dirty until they ran a finger down the side.

>A white Dodge Challenger is very cool because it's a throwback to the movie "Vanishing Point"

This is what I was looking for, precisely: some example of a white car being cool in a movie or video or something. Thanks plenty for the reference and also your input.

Vanishing Point is a cult classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=0P2VCMT8vAw

beware when watching Vanishing Point though. There's a LOT of abstract hippie symbolism in it.

fuck... this movie looks awesome...

haha thanks for the heads up.

"and there goes the Challenger..."

HOLY SHIT!!! FUCK! That quote... that was used in the song "Breakdown" by Guns N' Roses, my favorite band in the world. AGGHHH. Never knew that's where it came from. Big thanks again for this.

Wait whats wrong with white/black paint/wheels?

>DURR IS IT COOL TELL ME WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF IT
Do you like the color? Do you hate the color? Is the color relevant to the rest of the vehicle? These are the questions you should be asking.

I think OP might be 14 years old

White cars are WAY easier to maintain cleanly compared to other cars. Black is the absolute worse since dirt and other crap show up easily on the paint, but you can get away with not washing a white car for months.

fuck i want one now

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>used to hate beige
>bought a beige car
>the sheer neglect I give to its paint
Black cars never

Attached: 1521288543736.jpg (1136x640, 47K)

if you're car isnt gold wrapped with krome wheels your a fag

Attached: 1505651697361.png (469x452, 277K)

i think it's basic human nature to care what other people think about things that concern you and to seek even a small about of validation, to some extent. and all the more, with this being an anonymous message board, so what, really.

>A white, performance model, Honda Civic is cool because it's reminiscent of the Honda Civic Type R, which was famously heavily promoted in the "Championship White" color
relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=pom34VqPV7Y

I guess I'm just sick of the peacocking mentality people seem to have with cars. It's a car. It's a uniquely accessible machine compared to a plane, a boat, etc, that can throw you back in your seat and whisk you along the road. It's not supposed to be a tool for Instagram likes or stroking your ego.

>or stroking your ego.

disagree with this part. in my case, it's a bit about moving on from the old into the new.

> break up with girlfriend
> had a truck before because reliable, good in all weather; a break from my 90s SL Benz which I loved but not exactly practical for the two of us who were budding into marriage
> realize after breakup, "fuck it. now that I'm single, I can do whatever I want and feel good about it
> remember my love for challengers that i'd extinguished

so, you know. that sorta thing.

......so then why do you care if the color white is cool to others if you love everything else about the car?

i mean, I don't care THAT much. was moreso just curiosity than anything else. My default would have been basic, simple black but i was wondering what general opinions were on white cars and if there were any examples of them out there in pop culture looking exceptionally cool.

I'm partial to crazy/obnoxious colors on muscle cars. This and plum crazy purple are my favorite challenger colors

Attached: Sublime hellcat.jpg (1280x850, 494K)

yea, i will say, that neon green color is pretty sweet

nice prius