Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #909
Stylish Deito Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KpHEh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aa3 when

yatta, deito deito

>what's the gameplay like
You roam around the school interacting with people and being interacted with while the class does the same among itself. Eventually people start getting lewd. Then the murders start...
>One avatar or overmind?
Entirely up to you. The game has options for letting you be 1 dedicated character, letting you change PC every day, letting the game be a goldfish tank that you passively observe, it's up to you.
>Free will of NPCs
As much as you give them. By default a lot (your girlfriend will probably cheat on you if you don't specifically make her not do that, harems devolve into catfights if not properly managed).
>random events
No, but every 2 weeks there's a test and good things can happen if you get a high score.
>Know Japanese
Not if you read the OP, which is in English.

Is she really tall or am I really short?

Your dumbass got knocked to the ground

But I thought we all stood on air. If you look down there is nothing, no floor.

Which R63 would you make a mommy?

My own. So I can find out what would the kid look like. Would it be a twin of me but way younger?

Post bad decisions.

can I see all of them again?

I guess so

Mine so that our offspring would be genetically identical to me and I could raise it knowing what to expect and fix all the things that went wrong.

how can we fix /aa2g/?

>7/10 with glasses
but I hate glasses
top middle left please

mega:#F!P4Q13ZKC!x2AIDYYE63yxWmuJA9DBIA!OphizTKS

The game runs smoothly up until I talk to someone, then the game goes to shit. Why?

>Link Non-OC folder is missing in googledocs

>Win10 FPS Issues? Use this:

thanks, I'll take a screen shot of the pregnant end in whatever fetish clothing I have him in at that time

>him
Wait what? You need to stop this.

Godspeed

but it is a guy? fucking delusional r63 degenerate :)

Kira is cute

what a mystery

You know what would be fun?
Some quest that has something to do with the poser.

I could organize another secret santa if youd like

imgur.com/a/KpHEh

That was fun too. Let's see what other ideas we got before settling in on the first.
Themed comics is what I was thinking as another option.

I enjoyed the last one.
>I was thinking
Who are you waiting for to organize your event for you?

It's under construction™

I was waiting for more options from other people. I don't want to do something nobody wants to do.

But i need those cards

which ones? Some are finished.

Megumeme

And some other stuff i forgot.

spooky ougi card when

What's this shit?

Looks like a google doc. A person who wanted a timely answer would probably have mentioned which one in their question.

It's baby don't hurt me.

has against wall sex position not having 3d rooms been fixed yet?

post AA1
>captcha has pic of flying banana

Nope.

all "wall" positions use the same wall model across all the rooms. Engine limitation.

In what way are they broken? Have you not used AAU Shadow Sets to change walls in real time yet?

obviously not
how?

if i cum 3 times in a girl she says i came a lot, if i cum 2 times she either shows me it falling out of her or says im a quick shot

how do i get her to show it to me 100%

cum once

>A person who wanted a timely answer would probably have mentioned which one in their question.
Anyone who knows what this cryptic bullshit means will know what it is by the picture.

I sorta like the aa1 one better for some reason.

Read up on Shadow Sets in the guide.
1. Cum in her alone, then change pose.
2. Make her cum alone, then change pose.
3. Cum in her alone.

How do I get the garter mod to work?

I downloaded it but it just doesn't show up in game. Whenever I select it, it just gives me low black socks. Pic related is my mod list.

On a side note, are there any good "thong" mods? I only found 1 texture on Hongfire but it was pretty bland. I'm looking for some high g-strings

You're using SVII for a hexa uncensor mod.

thanks, cuck
im conflicted about i feel about you because youre a colossal faggot but occasionally helpful

I deleted the HexACC garter belt mod, should that fix it?

I think so, I never mix matched mods like that.

I removed it, my mod list looks like this. Still no option to use garter belts in game.

No idea what i'm doing wrong.

Wait did you not uninstall it? You deleted the zip? No user you uncheck the box to remove it.
That gaurter belt mod is only for the hexa CC mod and you have the SVII mod. So they are most likely incompatible.

>thongs
There's the bandaids+thing outfit, the naked apron with a thong, and this one. Thongs aren't popular in this school.
>garters
Which outfit are you looking on? It doesn't apply them everywhere. Your mod list still shows 2 garter mods installed and I haven't looked at the files to be able to tell you if that causes potential conflicts. Uninstall both garter mods, reinstall the SVII one.

Posted the wrong picture. I just force installed, hopefully that works.

As for the thong, I just want a basic underwear replacement. I'm trying to make a slutty MILF teacher.

Nevermind, it's working now. Force install seemed to work (could be a coincidence though).

Now onto the subject of thongs, are there really not that many thong mods?

her aa2 iteration came a long way since then.

It wasn't coincidence thats how it was intended.
And no not really. Outfits are really hard to come by.

where did it all go so wrong?

Eh I don't know. I still like the way aa1 has the feel of depth in the skin if you know what I mean. The lighting is more soft making the skin look soft as well.
The models in aa2 are more flat so to speak. And the strong lighting makes the skin look bright in some areas.
Although I haven't played aa1 but that's my impression.

>As for the thong, I just want a basic underwear replacement. I'm trying to make a slutty MILF teacher.
Not possible to replace panties that easily. Ika's slutty teacher is the best you'll get without significant work on your own.

>The models in aa2 are more flat so to speak
well, if they're going for anime style it's only natural the lighting is flat. Soft shading the models make them look like plastic dolls.

Wew lad, guess ill be going for that then.

Is there not a single thong mod then that isn't an outfit on it's on then? If not, ah well, i'm just ready to get fapping. Been downloading this shit all day and i'm pretty exhausted.

Cheers anyway lads

I think it depends on style really. I think you can have both soft lighting and anime style skin with more depth in it. But as of how this aa2 style is, it fits fine. Could be that looking at aa1 makes it seem like its something new to look at after seeing the same style for so long.

Also, can you give me a link to that Ika's teacher pack? I tried googling it but it just led me to a bunch of archived Veeky Forums threads discussing the mod, with no real links.

All clothes come from the google doc.

>may has been releasing new poses, potentially all along
>missed the downloads
Well, shit.

>short skirt
Even he hates dealing with that glitchy demon.

How do we organize more trips to may to try and keep up with their posing crowd?

>trips to may to try
That was confusing.

Got em, to download it says to drag the files onto something called AA2decrypt.

Where is that or does the pastebin explain this?

Look first ask second.

your clothing collection is outdated

In what regard? Will updating it give me more clothing options?

The only other SVIICC clothing options I see are the 3D 5.2 version and HEXA.

the megumeme in the database is pretty much up to date. My current Megumin only has a newer-stolen hat, a cape I don't know what to do with and a staff prop with borked UV shells.

you are using the 3d uncensor so why dont you use the updated 3d uncensor cc

why does this horsegirl have elf ears?

post a random screenshot from aa2

she must have a very pretty garden

Cute! Could use more eye spacing for how large those eyes are, though. I like the eye style you've settled on, it looks really cute.

fixed her facial features a little! thanks for the feedback.

much better

>Spend 2 hours downloading this game and mods
>Bust by nut during the character creation

Whelp. Sucks having a shit tier imagination when it comes to this shit.

What do you faggots even fap to? The only things I want to do are:

1. Make a THICC teacher that seduces her students (boys)
2. Make a boy who gets seduced by his slutty THICC teacher
3. Make a Male teacher (if you even can) who seduces the THICC students

Told you faggots I have zero imagination.

>What do you faggots even fap to?
Emotional satisfaction.

i made a highest virtue girl and trained her to become a literal semen demon

Have you ever completely overhauled your waifu before?

How many iterations has she gone though already?

why does waifuposter never post aa2 pics with his garbage?