What are you riding?

So i just got my motorcycle licence and bought this beauty: Kawasaki z750.

I'm looking to get a nice helmet to go with it, any suggestions?

Also, what is your ride?

Attached: download.jpg (600x415, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crash.org.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sell it and buy a grom. It'll get you laid.
Some HJC full face
Grom

Grom? 125cc isn't gonna cut it. Been riding 500cc until i got my full licence. I need something around 600-800cc

Ease into it, don't start assuming you can handle it at speed just because you've been on it a month or two.
Any full face is fine. No modulars. Find your ideal helmet on this crash test link. You need to balance price, fit, and protection. Ensure it fits, ask for help if you have to. You don't want your helmet to start lifting off your head at 120mph.
crash.org.au/
Meme clown bike that can't be reasonably taken on the highway. A 500 rebel would be ideal, or a ninja 300/r3, but if he can use self control there no worries.

>Been riding 500cc until i got my full licence
>quads
How long did you ride a 500? Why don't you have a helmet at this point?

Been riding for a bit over half a year. I do got a helmet but it is that piece of shit modular ROOF Boxer helmet.

I hate it. I got it when i was a teen, looked like some devil horns when it was open. It's a real bad helmet.

Just get a well rated full face.

> riding with a helmet
What are you, gay?

Attached: i557352.jpg (848x480, 42K)

You lost?

no

Bell Qualifier DLX

Ooowh i like this one. Not too expencive and real slick design. How is the comfort? No noice leaking through? Does it also have anti-vog?

It's not as light as an Arai/Shoei, as for the noise I wear earplugs so I can't tell.
I can't tell you about fog, I'm a fair-weather riding faggot.

Thanks for the response. I do need anti-fog as it rains here most of the times. I'll do my own research.

I really like Shoei with the anti fog screen.

What model?

The x-14 is nice and light but any of the ones that come with the anti fog screen would do. Get one with a visor also if you want all around wearing. Like the gt air

Attached: 114D5B74-3FAE-4023-8438-E9C061AA5F51.jpg (471x312, 17K)

I am about to buy a Honda CB 500 F, is it good for a starter?

I personally have never driven that model. From the small experience I've got on my 500cc i can only say: DRIVE SAFELY. 500cc for a beginner is a lot, don't think it isn't.

Luckily I've never had a big accident or anything like that, but i did slide a couple times. Corners, take them slow and don't lean too much. Get a feel for your bike when it is wet. Check your tires also, last time i slipped was because my tires were basically just some thin rubber. When replaced i could straight away feel the difference in grip.

Looks like a nice bike and a good started. Just don't think over your head and always drive save. Beter come 5 minutes late than stay 5 days in the hospital.

FZ09, feels cheap, but goes fast

still waiting for Shoei to top the Sentry. Ghost tribal with a matt finish looks good in the sun

Attached: 0332_main02_450_360.jpg (450x360, 19K)

Also carry a silenced Mac-10 for that Yakuza lifestyle

Attached: 5D953E0E-7C87-4D32-9593-F07712020B55.jpg (416x416, 24K)

It's a little big for a starter bike,but there are FAR worse bikes to choose. I've tried the 500F, the CBR version and the 500X.
In Australia these bikes are within LAMS, so they are suitable for learning. However, my mates and I have seen people start on the CBR500R and it's just that tiny bit to powerful for us to recommend it as a first bike. Second bike? Fuck yeah. But some of the people that start on them get a bad case of brown trousers after some close calls due to underestimating the machine and they never ride again.
But, if you're doing quite a bit of highway riding and don't try to impersonate Rossi, you'll have a good machine. I'd recommend the 500X if you can get past the looks.

Honda CBR650F. Sportbikes ftw.

>It's a little big for a starter bike,
Bullshit, it barely cruises at interstate traffic speeds of 90mph

It's been a year since I got my licence and I still drive a (10.4 hp) 200cc chink cruiser, I use it for city commuting only though, I wish I had a (at least) 600cc but high fuel prices and policies in this shithole would rape me

But hey I'm happy

Attached: 1450519417229.jpg (500x667, 54K)

2005 gsxr 1000
hjc is pretty shit tier my guy. shoei