/dg/ - Desting General Titans edish

Less than three days before Destiny 2 goes live, Guardians!

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593
youtu.be/QZlS8GiPzlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for 5 strikes

First for Titans lead the way

Post guardians.

You mean the one that runs at 60 FPS?

who /bloodpact/ here?

>memeshit clan in OP
xDdd

xth for Bungie already working on Destiny 3.
Source: it's obvi

Typical.

No I meant the one that gets the content first and will have the largest install base.

>3 ps4 clans

Your guardian needs sleep badly.

1st for pc cucks need to btfo or buy a ps4

>PS4 Exotic
>Sniper that can switch elements
>Will be useful in literally every nightfall
PS4 wins again:^)

>We get all these games and bonus content on the console.

>Y-yeah? W-well I g-get 60 FPS.

Keep us posted.

>entitled PS4 fans not buying the game on PC again to support Bungie
Consider leaving.

We actually have people who play video games
Sorry PCuck

sleep is 4 pussies

They put their heart and soul into this game and it shows!!! Glad they love PS4 so much ^_^ because it's my favorite console to!!!

Thank you Bungie!!!!

>listing bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593 first when it has 5 fucking people in it

this is why you don't let retards make the OP

Any words/leaks on D2 character creation? I found this:

According to Bungie’s FAQ you won’t be able to further tinker with your imported character using Destiny 2’s more robust editor.

I don't trust what Bungie means by "more robust".

so you guys do this shit too? how often?

>PS4: bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593
Oh fuck dude. no.
I made Trifolium Repens as an alternative to stop the people crying about bob's clan name. My intent was to give the lead to a stable member in a couple weeks because MySides_ is a meme account. You really shouldn't advertise it as a PS4 clan.

2 new tattoos.
One is the Destiny symbol.
The other is a PS4 logo (PS4 exclusive of course)

>you guys do this too
>implying every general doesn't fuck up now and then and make a double thread

>actually being so entitled as to imply PS4 is their favorite console
Bungie are not like you. They do not pick favorites. They simply recognize the inherent superiority of a platform and work to accommodate its base. If you are on an inferior platform Bungie has given you the privilege of experiencing their game. Do not disrespect them by implying otherwise.

You'll be able to adjust the size of tits and asses

you can literally change the element of any gun with weapon mods

>I don't trust what Bungie means by "more robust".

Maybe they mean "your character will no longer look like shrek in game despite looking good in the cc".

>Weapon mods
?

>now and then

i fucking wish, since i'm usually at /fgog/

>entered the d2 ps4 pro sweepstakes
>not even a us citizen
>it literally is only for us citizens
What would happen if i theoretically won?

>guild drama
It's like I'm in a real MMO!

Agreed everyone who doesn't think Bungie is literally flawless needs to be executed

Honestly don't listen to people on /dg/, people had like two months to submit names and there wasn't a whole lot on the list in the first place. They just like to bitch without adding anything themselves.

what drama, you goon

weapon "mods" are just element nodes for the energy weapons so you can cycle the element.

edgy

lemme guess each waifu fag tries to make their own thread with their waifu?

MOMS GONNA FREAK
>QBB returns
Yeee

I really didn't get the hang of Tarantula.

But man those charge up and firing sounds were fucking great.

>Destiny General 'platform'
What a great name!

L O L

What drama? I just made it to for people to have an alternative so they don't have to spam the thread with discussions about the clan name.

Apparently it is since it had the most votes, the next in line was Chatterwhite Supremacy.

>the next in line was Chatterwhite Supremacy

Which was also taken already.

well, that happens less often that you'd expect, the real problem is when two or three desperate fucks start making a thread without announcing it, and often way earlier than they should

oh, and we had a specially bad time when the autism about Saber's "official" name spelling became a war of attrition between the wikis, god damn

That's not the point, the point is /dg/ voted on this matter and it's over with. All because you don't like the name doesn't mean someone has to change it for your sake. If you don't like it join that alternative clan with five people in it.

how are they going to ship it you retard

SHAXX'S
DEF
JAM
POETRY
SLAM
[DPS]
HOLY FUCK YOU FAGGOTS HAVE NO TASTE IT'S A TRILLION TIMES BETTER THAN YOUR DUMB Veeky Forums REFERENCE

Slut

Jesus christ how horrifying

doubt they'll make D3 before next gen of console, current gen is too limiting and really holding the game back

post your filters

I miss Apple :c

What time/date in the UK does the game unlock?

What's that long number?

Midnight on Tuesday night. So the second it becomes Wednesday.

Hey dorks

>being too weak to ignore things on your own so you have to hide them to protect your broken psyche
Ahahaha

Reminder that the best way to kill time is to go for a walk through a park and enjoy the scenery. Plus it will help keep you in tip top shape for launch day. Stay healthy /dg/ c:

>no trip

yeah ok

I don't have filters because I don't get triggered from stupid irrelevant shit like your autism ass

Veeky Forums filenames. The number corresponds to how old it is same as post numbers.

Right, just like last gen was too weak and Destiny 2 was going to do better? Fukaaff

Huh I didn't know that was a thing.

Destiny 2 is 2.6 times better then D1

5 strikes and all? :^)

>Brits get to play 5 hours before USA

Nice

>one slow ass walk will keep you healthy

dont make me pooopoopeepee

>r-reviews don't matter anymore!

any word on how theyre handling duplicate drops yet?

Why do you keep posting this fake shit?

yo, you are one pussy ass nigga

Its not about getting triggered you niggers
I'm new to this game and I don't want to sift thru all the shitposting just to get some little useful info

:^)

>g-good reviews are fake!
It was leaked on Twitter and then taken down. Embargo reveal will destroy you toxic haters completely.

Legendary shards are currency so unless you want to use it as infusion fuel you'll want to shard extra legendary and exotics to buy shit from Xûr.

Most people don't. Even if they've been browsing the site for years.

That's not something that leaks on Twitter you fucking mong.

I'm happy we have you, user.

Can't wait for the review embargo to drop desu. Predicting 88-93 if Destiny got a 76.

>while waiting for D2 I actually picked up cookie clicker again

fucking help me, please

>mfw you have my shit posting picture filtered and all I have to do is change the filename and you'll get ass blasted

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FAGS WHO FILTER.

Mid 80s to low 90s seems like a good guess. I feel like a lot of reviewers and game journos had the game grow on them and understand what the game is better now.

warlock girls are pure especially ikora

it's you again

>DANCE OFF BRO YOU AND ME

How about just not responding to the autismo?

review embargo lifts tomorrow?

Me on the left.

youtu.be/QZlS8GiPzlg

>tfw you bought physical
>tfw no midnight release for you
>tfw will WANT to go to sleep and wake up early but will inevitably end up watching new zealand and australian twitch streams

christ what a loser

kys you faggot memelord

>not watching those stream so you can see the first few gearing exploit and use them yourself before they patch it

mediocre

LIVING IN YOUR HEAD, RENT FREE LOSERS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go back to /asp/