>News
absolvergame.com/news

>Hairstyles in game
imgur.com/a/TlMXk
imgur.com/a/rm56U

>Where the fuck is XYZ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bhDUJMP527k

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1daBCKJLmp8R-Lecohk--yGjLaiocSDDInZQdR4O8Zm0/edit?usp=sharing
discord.gg/Eqrxcn9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for DOES THIS THING FUCKING EXIST

Posting again because rip last thread

>116 posters last thread
>even if the game completely dies there will still be enough people from Veeky Forums alone to play sometimes

What a good feel friendos

Two unspoken rules of Absolver need to be addressed.

1. If you kill someone out in the world, revive them.

It's not out of your way, it doesn't cost you anything, and you're doing a stranger a favor by giving them full health again.
2. Fight fair.

If you want to PvP out in the world but you wait until bots have carved the health of your target (or maybe they're even still pre-occupied with fighting

someone else) and THEN you swoop in for the kill, you're opportunistic trash.

For the most part, this is a fantastic group of people. I've met some very respectful people who've taught me some great lessons on Absolver etiquette.

Tl;dr - Don't be a dick. Fight with honor.

I NEED IT

I
NEED
IT

>not doing everything other than combat trials offline

General information on moves, stats, and equipment:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1daBCKJLmp8R-Lecohk--yGjLaiocSDDInZQdR4O8Zm0/edit?usp=sharing

Just finalized the equipment tab and opened it for public edits. Add your shit if you can, there's a lot and apparently two types of each equipment. Pic Related.

Discord for VC group play and move trading:
discord.gg/Eqrxcn9

>fighting NPCs
>some cut runs up and focuses me
>kill her and the npc
>revive her and start to walk away
>she immediately tries to kill me again
>mfw

Is this the first absolver post to have reached copy pasta status? Watching history being made here

Do the classes have different stat ratios or something? You get different HP/Shard etc when switching between class on the same character/same total stats

This game has some weird bugs now and then.

Anyone have an idea of how many random encounters there Are?

I've ran into the same npc that's wearing the full tear chieftan/chief set that always drops an item
He even takes out the tear machete at 1/2 health

that hat mask looks so dope

>beat some guy who uses feints, mixups, parries/dodges with a graceful, reactive style
>next game lose to some guy who just spams the same string over and over because the parry timing changed

i can literally hear the parry sound coming but the parry doesnt work

It's a good start

Yes. The caps remain the same though, so pick a style. 255 is the max Stamina whether you're a 20 END Kahlt or a 27 END Windfall.

Am I missing something regarding earthquake over shockwave? Shockwave is only 1 shard to use, seems better in interrupting a combo-string if you feel stuck, can enviroment kill and all in all seems to delay an oponnent about as long as earthquake does. The only think Earthquake seems like it has for it is that it's easier to follow-up with a combo but it's activation time just seems to slow, is easily blockable and doesn't work if the oponnent is doing a jumping attack.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, i'm trying to get better, is there anything earthquake has that's better than shockwave that i'm missing or is it legit shit

It's shit.

What the fuck is up with infinite stamina/shard faggots running around on Steam lately?

Also, is it me or is the NPC school Stagger deck utter garbage? Just like Stagger ability?

It has armour properties during the startup and gives a free hit similar to gravity. Past that it's really just a ghetto gravity that's not nearly as useful.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Does anyone like my FURIOUS ELBOW deck?

Jump down on it and spam F.

it has a niche use of being useful in a forsaken parry build

>great way to dump your extra shards that you'll incur from constant parries
>another way to deliver your parry punish heavy hitters
>lets you stop momentum and immediately counterattack

shockwave will be better on ledge maps if you really want to be a tryhard but i still like earthquake a lot, probably more than gravity because gravity doesn't help in close engagements

i'm convinced it doesn't drop off of them, i've been farming these cunts for 3 days straight and I've gotten everything multiple times and not a single shoulder

Are combat trials tied to save games? Someone should hook me up with a level 50 combat trial character who hasn't started a school, for science. I have big plans.

it better fucking not ive spent the last 20 minutes jumping off the harbor just for that drop

Too diluted, and your alts are basically complete shit. You want to spend as much time as possible in strafe animations.

>Too diluted, and your alts are basically complete shit. You want to spend as much time as possible in strafe animations.

lol

is this the power of spam-fu

yeah but it's worth it. i'm beefy as shit while having great dodges. i'm a rolling stone, baby

How do you get gud at this game?

I beat all the bosses but I still suck at basic npc fights, especially when there's more than one.

Try stuff you're bad at
Do your style's move, try to time heavy hits, use feints

Fighting multiple opponents is a crapshoot, don't worry your pretty lead head about it, dude. As for 1v1, it's actually more about knowing your move set and understanding how dodge attacks work and hard counters and stuff at the moment.

>Kill all marks
>Fight up some tower thingy
>Reach cool Imperial Quarter
>For some reason there are no enemies there
>First encounter is a boss fight, pretty neat
>Cool fight, beat it first try
>OKAY YOU'RE AN ABSOLVER NOW HERE'S YOUR SHITTY CAPE GAME OVER GO HOME NO REFUNDS

Was that it? What the fuck?

It's a multiplayer game primarily you silly sanger. I will say a more in-depth singleplayer with more Dark Souls inspired elements would have been cool, though.

did you forget the whole multiplayer aspect

>playing pvp games for the pve content

>Game starts getting good
>Game ends

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Fuck. Does anyone know where to get twist back kick? I've been up and down the whole map at least 6 times now and not a single enemy had it

This is actually my first deck, I just want to fit as many elbow moves in it as possible and make it effective. Any advice to make this work would be awesome. I really want to try and refine the way of the elbow.

I've switched some moves around and changed a couple alternates. Any input?

Did not mean to quote twice the fuck happened

Here is mine, so far i have a rather high winrate.

your attack attack sequences all end in back left, you gotta switch it up so your combos can chain together, else youll be stuck doing the same combo over and over

>is this the power of spam-fu

It's anti-spam.

How do I get that weird drunken style?

Good to see another training with their elbows. I have a positive win rate so far, I usually have troubles when trying to chain all of my elbows against people with longer range attacks.

Yeah that is looking better.
Give it a try and see how things are feeling.

kill jinn mesca and go to the coliseum. jiin spawns in the tower of adal bridge, hunters path dirt trench, and in the connection area between tower of adal and the twins. at the coliseum you'll find a grey stone door in one of the back areas that you can open

They do but I mostly use my alternates to chain into other moves, back left is my main chain but i can break out of it with my alternates.

it exists

Why are there skills that specifically break khalt absorb? But no moves that break parry?

Also how are forsaken players saying forsaken style isn't the best style right now? A successful parry leaves you with frame advantage every. Time. How is that not good? Absorb doesn't STOP someone's combo dead. Forsaken is the best style. Maybe not by much but it is the best.

I decided on a muay thai deck the moment i saw the the liver knee.

reminder to never use normal dodges
normal dodges kills

servers are down?

>No moves that break parry

The same moves that break Kahlt absorb also break parry.

>how do I become cancer?

Can anyone actually tell me the appeal of stagger stance? I genuinely don't understand why someone would spend 30 or more levels going from zero to hero getting actually good at the game to just spam cheese.

>hur git gud

I'm not saying it's hard to beat, because it's not, just from my perspective of it's not fun to play against especially when I win easily, so I don't understand how anyone get enjoyment out of it. It doesn't at all capture the free flowing nonchalant style it tries to copy from the movies

No, they don't.

NIGGA WE MADE IT

Forsaken can be feinted out of their parry for that whole frame.

But it is the best class

oh shiieeeet

Super Scrub Detected

>Can anyone actually tell me the appeal of stagger stance?
It's Drunken Master, user.

BASK IN MY 12 MOVEMENT GLORY

Why complain?
Staggerkids are free as fuck. Their style is awful.

the style only matters for the dodge move and stat allotment, anyone can use the moves.
>nonchalant, free flowing
eh, its more about being drunk, stumbling, and attacking quickly from surprise

>some dumbass discovers the haymaker button
>the fight becomes a "jab until he uses the haymaker, then parry" meme

He's too strong, I give up. I'm quitting Absolver. This game fucking is TOO HARD for me knowing guys like BIG DICK BADASS here exist. Sorry boys, I think Mordhonor is gonna SHIMMY this game out of the FREAKING OCEAN.

You can fight each main boss another 2 times, in which there is more new dialog/story and guaranteed drops.

All npcs and bosses also get better/more difficult, as well as new random encounters happening as you level

Two unspoken rules of /asg/ need to be addressed.

1. If you act like a faggot out in the general, stop being a faggot.

It's not out of your way, it doesn't cost you anything, and you're doing a stranger a favor by not being a faggot.
2. Fight faggots.

If you want people like the OP of this copypasta out of the general but you wait for someone else to call him a faggot (when they're busy posting actually relevant content or discussions) so you can say "Second" instead of doing it yourself, you're opportunistic trash.

For the most part, this is a fantastic group of people. I've met some very respectful people who've taught OP a lesson about not being a faggot on /asg/, yet he still continues to do it. Our work is not yet complete.

Tl;dr - Don't be a dick. Fight OP's cringey copypasta by calling him a faggot and memeing on his sorry autistic muh honor fedora-tipping ass.

I want to have gay lesbian sex with my absolver.

Could someone help me farm the khalt method?
I am in the bird caller camp with the password "khalt" without quotations.

are servers up?

i've yet to find a satisfying counterplay to the haymaker

feels like no matter what, the guy spamming haymakers is going to drag the match down to his retarded level

forgot to add, I'm EU PC. I can give caltop to whoever needs it as well.

Works for me :^)

>a Chasity belt

Haymaker is retarded easy to use a defensive ability against, or a dodge.

don't you touch my absolver your dirty succubus

>Parry
>Punch him

Don't you touch me or my Sensei's prospect ever again

>Fighting multiple opponents is a crapshoot,
Spoken like a true scrub

Learn to use your fighting style's native ability

someone make this

Make an alt
>Beat the story mode
>Still need XP
>Find out killing people in the world gives you a shit ton
>That feel when I run around slaughtering everyone in sight, reving them and slaughtering them again.

is this game dead

no

>almost a week since launch
>servers are still trash

nice im gonna try it

meanie

mil punch, double slap, spin around like a retard and slap everyone around you

>Killing people gives XP

What

>level 41 in Combat trials
>just got my first mask drop
>Golden One mask

Fucking worth the wait

screen shot?

So how exactly do I deal with Stagger spinny-faggots?

Got it earlier, not able to get a pic now, sorry

It's the silver and black mask the npc who gives you tips around the map wears

The only mask of a npc i can remember is the one with some kind of metal disk on the forehead.

Took me to like 46, and I got the stupid ass giant hand mask. I wear it anyway

block