Falling for the German car meme in current year

>falling for the German car meme in current year

Attached: 1497466330917.gif (182x179, 436K)

I bought a 20 year old German car in the current year, does that count?

Yes, you stepped in it

I would like a German subaru. Since they get cooler shit than we do here in America

Automatically smirk at the cucks in New golfs it doesnt get any more soy boy than that

>falling for the Jap car meme in current year

Attached: 1520905059330.jpg (225x224, 6K)

>NOT falling for the jap car meme in the current year

Attached: NSX blue pillars.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

>falling for the American car meme in current year

Attached: 57ACAF29-4BBD-4161-A61E-889DFBE0D772.jpg (512x288, 24K)

>that gas cap location

Attached: 1518670642336.png (358x317, 265K)

>Japan: Home to cutting edge technology
>Japanese Cars: Home to cracker board plastics and last generation technology

What gives?

Attached: 9B8B9FE8-B75D-43F7-9157-7D8C163A2F70.jpg (2100x1575, 374K)

>>Japan: Home to cutting edge technology
that's not how you spell California

I thought it was the Koreans. after all, samusSUNG almost single handedly beat back jap giants like Sony in the electronics market.

man you're too nostalgic. japanese cars have always been tupperware-fests. filled with cheap plastic and only saved by the select models that have some crazy engineering under the hood

Koreans can't even make good cars, so who gives a fuck if they make the newest $1,000 shitty TV for goyim to watch CNN on

get back to me when california has gigabit internet

I'm not going to buy a CL 65 AMG.

>Japan: Home to cutting edge technology
For some stuff like toilets maybe, for electronics, cars, FAXES, and stuff like that, no.

That's more a byproduct of infrastructure not necessarily technology itself. some places in my flyover state has gigabit internet if you're willing to shell out those shekels.

get back to me when south korea isn't getting cucked by washington DC and their bordering country

who said anything about south korea you moron, i'm talking about flyover states with gigabit internet

you stupid illiterate dumb motherfucker. re read every single post in this thread then tell me why you have a reading comprehension of a 1st grader

no one gives a fuck about california except some stupid autist that couldn't amount to shit besides shitposting about california any chance he gets. go jump off the golden gate and do the rest of humanity a favor, especially california that needs all the room it can get for the illegals that amount to being better members of society than you ever did