/mbgg/ - Mobage General #763

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

>he actually used all of his gems on onifes

I saw dad kick the bucket but when did thief die?

Drawing instruments

Momiji literally did everything wrong.

Top Gun

He died when he was trying to buy time for Logy by fighting Dios by turning into a Majin. Of course, because Dios also has plot armor, he dies

The requirement to be playable is that they have to be dead since the setting is that the main characters are the summoners and the dead people are the phantoms being summoned directly from the gate of truth with Ouroboros making all this possible.

So if they're the MC(s) of the arc then they will survive. They might die or come close to dying but Ouroboros can bring them back with the classical "DO YOU DESIRE MY POWER?".

NPCs are normal characters that might or might not die since they didn't buy life insurance from Ouroboros and playable characters are summoned Phantoms.

Collab characters are excluded from this whole ordeal because they're from other universes and not bound to the rules of the tagatame universe.

>next boss has barely any mins
>her skill becomes useless

Trying to finish panel 6 of tagatame, how the heck do you enhance a job item?

Why is she so thicc.

ugliest gun in the game

For anyone interested, BGHS is finally out

Please refrain from talking badly of my waifu.

If that thing is your 'waifu' then you have the worst taste in this entire thread, congratulations.

Dammit, I never realized about the feature to enhance job items, I never bothered enhancing my job items before raising job level. Is this going to bite me in the back later?

>think i'm finally done with miku solo missions after 3 notes
>4 notes appear
YAMERO. How many more notes are there till this is over. I don't want to play miku anymore

>Generic ugly cow by some shitter artist

Disgusting. They should just remove it from the game.

You only want to enhance them on mastered jobs, so no, no it's not.

Are you, maybe, low test?

I actually own her sister IRL and I like it

You're supposed to enhance your items exclusively at job11 and only on good characters you'll use a lot.
Also with characters that have a job+, wait for you to fully master the job+ before using pots on them or you'll lose them when the + overwrites the original job.

>Blogging and shitty Veeky Forums memes

Great quality posts man

Full director-chan stitch

And fedora mumi
That shirt is really good at hiding her mumis

>ur waifu a shit

your post is also not really a shining example of quality.

just saying.

But 4 isn't solo Miku, it's Hero/Attacker/Balance so that the gacha Mikus can join in.

Unless it switches back to solo Miku again after the first few stages, I haven't actually cleared them yet to check yet.

>implying they'd do that when every boss so far spawns a million mobs
Better luck next fes, user.

daed

>thicc
>low test
I like gf, but some of you are horrible.

Koreans do the best thigh meat.

Its okay, I like GF too and I hate the fact that I'm sharing a game with people like that too.

I have never understood it as well.

Why is a bullpup, which is actually quite light weight, a girl with cow tits?

I like her design nonetheless.

S..Setsuna doko?

This is the 6th panel ticket...I guess that information that shes in there was wrong

I think I am going to shell out a bit for that 300 gem ticket

Setsuna was never in that ticket so you must have misunderstood

Yeah an user alot earlier seemed to imply she was there, but I guess thats not quite right

Oh well, I am not sure who to pick here

I doubt most of the artists care all too much about the guns themselves

because dude big tits lmao
Wasn't that particular gun drawn by some artist that only draws disgustingly big breasts?

Balut is a whale unit only good at 80
Theona has the cutest swimsuit skin
Professor girl might be useful if you lack a professor/veil
Spica is nice but is slow as shit
Giganigga recently got a job+
Reimei recently got a job+/useful LS
Arber is nice for autoing and has an useful LS
Sheena, Suzuka and Flamel are also pretty nice

They all need 75 to be good so just pick someone that fills a role you don't have.

Because that particular bullpup has a big and rigid butt made of hefty alloy.

Also, Chinese like their girls as long black haired thick big sister types.

Wouldn't Yomi also be a good unit for him to consider from that or has she been powercreeped out of usefulness for the moment? I know she at the very least used to be fairly useful, but I don't have her myself so I'm not too sure on how she stands now.

>Chinese like their girls as long black haired thick big sister types.
>Not even among the top 20 most popular guns

Yeah no

Correct me if i'm wrong. They're the same gun but 97 have a bigger caliber than 95 so they made her with bigger breasts.

For wind blow he'll probably be running Acht/Lucia instead of Yomi and probably wont be using Yomi. She's cute though.

The devs thought that she would be popular, not the fans.

Hence their design decision to give the iconic Chinese standard army rifle a big sister persona with big tits.

In the end, she was overshadowed by so many other newer guns.

>Wasn't that particular gun drawn by some artist that only draws disgustingly big breasts?
Do they even seem that big?
I'm pretty sure the only characters on the HUGE end are big-Destroyer and Thompson

Actually, the 95 has the bigger caliber (the bullet is also larger, pic related)

And indeed, her tits are also bigger than 97, who plays the little sister who is lesbian for her big sister.

Do they go into detail about how each playable died? Some of them seem quite young, but Death is as impartial as he is absolute.

>97 is smaller caliber than 95
well that's weird.
anyway that's what i mean. the bigger bullet gun have bigger breast and is the older sister because she was made first.

That's still wrong. If they wanted her to be popular then they would have given her some bullshit skill and it'd be instant popularity but a pretty bleh design paired with a similarly bad skill gives you a pretty forgettable gun.

I feel like Thompson does the whole big breasts thing a ton better plus she has the whole mafia boss style going on for her which makes her super cool and pretty popular among players.

95's design is OK, her personality's too bland though. Not waifu enough, not pandering to any fetish enough actually.

Uniformed girls are always good.

MP5 >> Thompson >>>>>> 95

Tough. Not a lot of those are very beginner-friendly or good at carrying.

Theona, Sheena and maybe Dorothea are pretty ok right out of the bag. Vetel is a good tank, but you won't need him much once Acht starts running and is slow before 80.

Arbelle and Lyle are nice ranged units, especially Arbelle for her LS.

Arba(merchant) and Elizabeth(prof) are good supports.

Lucia has Yomi beat in stats, but Yomi can cover more ground and is a lot more jewel-economical than Lucia when it comes to throwing out the biggest numbers they can.

Thompson is great cause her design is really nice, captures the gun and the motif around it really well. Like the guns that are popular represent their origin pretty well to me at least, the chinese ones are just generic waifu bait.

Thompson and Welrod also gave me a fetish I didn't know existed for those finger gloves.

She can be cool too if she tries!

>little girls

While a good design, I really dont like lolis.

Bossu!!

>I really dont like lolis
>Posts in loli central

Sounds like you wandered into the wrong neighborhood nigga

>Not even among the top 20 most popular guns
2016 poll? Did that one even include T95? IMO there's too much overlap between Springfield and T95's characteristics anyway, and there's just nothing good that can come out of competing against Springfield

I'm kinda amazed at how fast the original artists responded to that muscle man artist's parody pictures

>Cant craft best shotgun
>Cant craft lewd loli SMG

Why even play

Delicious

Suomi.

springfield is horribly overrated and the only good thing about her is her voice

>loli central
>between all the Kiana posters of Honk, drunkgirl posters of Tenka, T-95% of GF posters, and all the AG posters
It's over, the only pure loli playerbase is seemingly with Azur Lane

no, YOU are horribly overrated

I am going to have to think on it and see my roster first

I post both Kiana and Theresa

Kiana is like the stupid sexy slut you want to abuse, have rough sex with and fulfill all your crazy fantasies on while Theresa would be a much better wife for pure love and growing old while she stays an eternal loli.

As a fan of Kame, I am still a loliposter at heart.

Does anyone play Kimi wa Hero?

Theresa's free two-piece brought back the loliposters that almost gave big money to Mihoyo.
Seriously, looking online it seems that everyone and their mom has Theresa.

Same here.

I find the whole concept of a cute drunk wearing nothing under her Kimono and getting sloshed every second of the day really arousing but swimsuit Tsuda is what really gets me going.
I need to send my written thanks to this artist for giving me this wonderful fetish.

/mbgg/ I need help.
How can I stop myself from wanting to stick my dick in Acht's eyesocket whenever I hear her panicked voice, and it's gotten to the point where if I view her unit page and don't get that voice line I lose all motivation to continue playing Tagatame for an hour or two.

Ask your therapist

so this is what perfection looks like in a gunfu... whoa...

This but reverse the girls.

she looks like a chinese zombie

lolis will always reign supreme.

twitter.com/beyond_the_2D
Hit him up. The man created true perfection and deserves your praise.

Not a fan but I won't judge your taste user that's a cute girl.
These better not be empty words though, you better marry that girl!

No lewding officers of the law!

Liking non-lolis at all biases you towards neutrality instead of the forces of loli.
Impure, I tell you

Don't think so. Their story events at level 80 go into more detail about their life before they died and give some cute art at the end.

Setsuna MA when to see Setsuna with shota logi?

Honestly I don't care for the drunk, I'm waiting for Fuuchin.

This type of chinese zombie
She only needs the talisman on her forehead to be complete

I want her to make me submit using jujutsu!!

What if loli grows up? I can't just dump her, that would be way too rude for a loli I love.

do you think zombies can become mommys?

Guns dont grow up, swords dont grow up and Theresa isnt going to grow up either considering she's older than Himeko so we're all OK

Turns out telepass dragon install is a fun strategy

How much would I be fucking myself over in Honkers if I just contented myself with a bunny Theresa reroll?

I tried her out and she's damn fun, and I'm really not sure if I want to go for another few days of rerolling praying to get a base S with these godawful rates.

thanks user, i hope you find a cute gunfu to clean, service and snuggle up with after

If you got her motif: You're good to go
If you didnt: Go for a base S instead like blue teresa

Or buy an account

I miss old /mbgg/. People used to post big tits and lolis and nobody would complain about anything. Now if you post big tits the lolifags from GF discord get triggered and start shitting up the place. Really wish they would calm down.

I see the chinks followed nip's example though i don't think they need it yet.

>GF discord
>Lolifags

You've got it the other way around completely

>the lolifags from GF discord
I think your guess may be a little off

Just got the last helmet in Tenka. Is it worth getting another one? Only started playing a couple days ago by the way.

You saw the user who was complaining about not having an S last thread. Do you want to be that user?

You'll get bunny Theresa sooner or later, either way. There's a good chance you won't get a base S if you don't start with one.

So I'd keep going.

Stop being such a whiny little faggot.

This is all banter while we have fuck all to do or talk about, mate. Personally, I'm a true man of culture and can appreciate breasts of all sizes (but prefer flat and small). Post your favourite girls and don't be obnoxious by saying shit like "she thicc" and you're good.