*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: cat converter.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Bye bye

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1491x744, 54K)

I call it the platinum potato. Was so satisfying to remove it. Was able to sell it for $40 scrap too

Attached: IMG_20171018_184123~2.jpg (3986x2610, 3.04M)

>Implying

Attached: 291.jpg (800x800, 174K)

*throws that shit in the trash*

Attached: 1521391995219.png (1088x974, 82K)

>keeps it on because it'll kick you into modified classes if you actually track the car

>keeps it in so I don't sound like a ricer

>doesn't drive a v8

Attached: 1509387701540.png (645x729, 41K)

>hollow out the insides
Done.

Attached: IMG_5322.jpg (420x274, 21K)

I've heard removing the cat from a car that's meant to have it can fuck it up is this true or not for fucks sake. My cat is shit and I hate it but I like my engine. Car is a 2005 GM

It will set a check engine light for sure due to the rear oxygen sensor sensing extra oxygen that the cat is supposed to consume, but that’s honestly it

Just don't tell your non-car guy friend that you're "bashing in the neighbors cat"

i'm assuming people tune it/ remove the check engine light once the cat is removed?

>removing a cat
unless you're dealing with a malaise-era shitbox you're an asshole and even then you should just have your car run well and get a high-flow

I’m sure there’s a way to fool the O2 into thinking “shit’s cool”. Either that or they ignore it if your state doesn’t require smog

No fouling 02 sensor. If placing the senser far enough away from the stream (usually about an inch or so) the computer will see a nice smooth line and not throw a CEL.

>keep the smog pump too heh
Ripped that shit off my SBC, straight piped it and never looked back. Dead weight, not to mention a hp rob. You would be surprised.

In my state, if the cars older than 15 years old you don't need (((emissions))) bullshit.

I'm fully aware of the law, you're still an asshole for smogging shit up

sorry let me buy an ev cuckmobile instead

>not intentionally sabotaging emissions equipment is the same as buying a nofun piece of shit car
i can tell you're a very rigorous debater and that staying in this conversation would be a great idea for both of us but i think i'm going to call it there tbqh internet arguments go nowhere and i'm too lazy to properly fight one today

yeah the emissions equipment robs me of power and fuel economy

ill just remove it because there are much worse polluters out there anyway and my additional contribution won't matter at all

Idiot. The platinum in those runs for $200 on the black market for some models

Attached: FACT.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>home of the original cretura

*blocks your path*

Attached: AVT530.jpg (765x477, 66K)

>florida
>no emissions testing
>path cannot be blocked

Yeah can't wait till my car is 25 years old... 4 years to go!

>florida
>emissions

Attached: 1516232675179.jpg (900x900, 83K)

The EPA enforces this federally. You're not legally allowed to tamper with emissions equipment in any state, you're just exempt from mandatory annual testing. A cop in Florida is supposed to roadside test the exhaust of vehicles they believe have had their emissions tampered with but don't for whatever reason. If you came across an EPA faggot however I'm sure that'd be a different story. It's fucking retarded and there should be a 25+ year exemption federally or something but there isn't

yeah nobody cares about that law except dealers

Iv been running muffler only with open wastegastes on my car for years.
Florida cops don't give a shit, they have real problems to deal with.

The federal rules on this stuff is nonsense.
I'm federally not allowed to remove the pulse air system from my car, even if I switch it to EFI.
I can have a non functioning pulse air system, that's fine. But I can't remove it.
No way no how.

>A cop in Florida is supposed to roadside test the exhaust of vehicles they believe have had their emissions tampered with but don't for whatever reason

That's because if it isn't mandated on the state level they won't spend money on the equipment, florida cops don't carry sniffers.

Get to the next level, friendo

Attached: mini-cat-cutaways.gif (580x311, 112K)

>not tipping a mexican to pass your car with or without them

>path still not blocked
Last two cars didn't have cats.