I'm 6'9" with a 38" inseam. What cars do you think I couldn't fit in...

I'm 6'9" with a 38" inseam. What cars do you think I couldn't fit in? I don't mind being a little uncomfortable as long as I can actually shift without my knee getting in the way. Currently really interested in getting an STI, I know I can just test it first but I don't want to waste my time if I know I won't fit.

Attached: IMG_6540.jpg (424x318, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/buy/2015-Kia-Optima-SX_Turbo__4dr_Sedan/specs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im 6'2 with a 13 STI and I fit in mine with plenty of room to push the seat back and have a decent amount of head room
Idk if that helps at all

I could probably fit then. It's alright if it's a little cramped

I'm 6'4 and I've driven my friends 2012 STi wagon and I don't remember it being cramped. I have my mind set on a new wrx so I hope its not too bad

You could probably fit in a golf r pretty well.
I have a GTI, i'm a 6 foot even manlet but there's loads of space all around.

I found leg room in the Focus ST a bit lacking, mostly in side to side room rather than length so that probably counts those out.

If the STI turns out to be a bit small you could always try and find a 2014 forester sti. No idea what they are like but i had an 09 forester XT that was pretty good and had shit loads of room.

Best of luck t@ll boi

Attached: 2014-501055-subaru-forester-sti-ts-response-jp1.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

You would be comfortable in a Chevy aveo. Headroom for days.
You wouldn't fit in a 1st gen Lincoln Town Car. The seats don't go back very far. I'm 5'5" and I drive with the seat all the way back; if I could put it back farther i would.

>2012 STi wagon
Do americans really refer to the hatchback as a wagon?

Attached: subaru_impreza_2012_2012_subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_wagon_4_door_2_5l_2000003507139869399.jpg (400x300, 17K)

Get fucked lanklet

>Buy Miata
>Remove floor
>Flintstone your way around
>faster than stock and better mpgees

Attached: flintstonescar.jpg (350x197, 50K)

>5'5"

I'm going to fuck your pussy.

>Do americans really refer to the hatchback as a wagon?
Only stupid ones just like every other country.

Give it to me, pretty boy

Good luck my friend.

6'8" guy couldn't close the door with his feet in the cab.

Attached: IMG_20170927_184116.jpg (4208x3120, 3.28M)

I'm 6'6 myself OP, and let me tell you.
People like us were not meant for this world.
I had a hard time with my knees in the WRX I sat in, believe it was a 2016. SUVs aren't much better. Hondas are surprisingly roomy cars, if you wanted muscle you could go with the challenger. Don't bother with a camaro, I couldn't even get in it. 350/370z were an uncomfortable fit for me, so I can't imagine it would be easier for you. I sat in dozens of cars from different manufacturers and didn't have good luck in most of them. Really puts the world into perspective when you realize the aggressive BMW driver probably has napoleon syndrome from the fit in those things.

I'm 6'7" and own a 2017 camaro. I fit fine.

Attached: 20170707_011908.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

Muscle cars, big trucks, Vans,

Miata with a top down lol

You got options homie

I know your pain bro.
>6'4''
>have liked little responsive cars since driving a baja bug when I was 7
>can't fit in any of them
The aw11 makes me moist but there's actually no way for me to fit in it.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM[1].png (1600x948, 610K)

Since were on the topic, are any compacts or midsize's good for people who are long legged? Im 6'6 with most of it in the legs, my 97 corolla was a bitch to get in and out of but i managed. Would the camry be better?

OP here, my dad's 2015 camry SE is very comfortable

Whats your pant leg size? I'm 6'2" and picked the kia optima because of price and great legroom. Might be a tighter fit for you, but I have some room to spare with the adjustable seat.

autoblog.com/buy/2015-Kia-Optima-SX_Turbo__4dr_Sedan/specs/

6'6 bmw 135i driver here. Car is nice and small but not too small.