/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Armed Cuban edition

>Old Thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OtUmO2HzGw&t=319s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dead game
dead thread
dead crew leader

2nd for GTA VI-ce City

>Increase profits from all activities by 100%
OR
>Lower cost of all items by 50%

Congratulations, you've just fixed the game.

>panties under garter belt
you are doing it wrong

>"Buy a Shark Card."

this game fucking sucks

ezek pls stop uploading other peoples music with anime gifs on loop

I really like the Rogue, wanna buy it, but I'm not sure if I should wait for the other plans to release first.

>implying that with all the aircraft and rocket cars that they can pass at making any new GTA a 1 city deal

everyone finish what you're doing and votekick that hacker.

>votekicks you instead

if that's your worry the Nokota won't have the explosive cannons option
Pyro has no weapon at all
see for yourself youtube.com/watch?v=6OtUmO2HzGw&t=319s there's not much competition to it, especially in the jack-of-all trades category

Blate_?

nah, some ign fag. can't remember but i started exploding once i voted to kick.

Bicycles

Butt

Fuck you I want last venturas

no, google has paid for a nice used car and its insurgence over the last 2 years

Even if you have no shame to spend your own legal tender on GTAO, you should feel like a shitbag for supporting Rockstar's scummy practices, you fuck.

What's the bonus this week lads?

Id rather dlc be like this than some pre order bonus season pass bullshit. They're being relatively cool compared to most triple a game companies. At least you can grind the new stuff as opposed to paying the price of the game New for a fraction of the fucking material

fuck dat saintsfan
look how bad he is at driving
but also
look at how fucking fast that car is

is that a fucking c-130?

nop

dreams: ruined

Heists are COOL!

No thank you

>Id rather dlc be like this than some pre order bonus season pass bullshit. They're being relatively cool compared to most triple a game companies. At least you can grind the new stuff as opposed to paying the price of the game New for a fraction of the fucking material
Rockstar in the late 00s gave us a full game and two expansions that were worth their price of admission, for additions in weapons, new gameplay modes, and a continuation of the storyline.

Nowdays you get a bunch of shit you have to grind for or buy shark cards to get to. And just because this is better than what other companies doesn't make it good.

should do a play of game now or still is all hacker babby? Have an MC laundry money and some car and maybe 1millions on account. also have army helicopter

By comparison it's not only good it's welcomed. Yeah their prices are a bit jacked but kinda realistically priced for a game about American excess

0.314^10-20 bitcoins have been deposited into your account

>the exact same autismo who spergs about the 80's with a 90's supercar
I hope they don't consider Vice City as the next location so you can neck yourself sooner, faggot.

>join a premium race
>hacker zooming around at 4 times the speed of any car, explodes anyone near him
>join an adversary mode
>godmode chinaman with 8000 rank decimates everyone
>join a heist
>guy spawns a rhino out of nowhere and clears 99% of it, runs a teammate over, then leaves
>go back to freemode
>six dildos and water jets appear beneath me and my bank account is empty

people play this game for the privilege to grind money for 2 weeks and get it wiped by rockstar

>on the next episode of things that don't happen anymore

>0.314^10-20

>moto wars
>only one vehicle is worth driving
>thinking this mode could compete with pubg

post masks

>chilling in a session
>ron tells me to kill enemy cargo so my stock value will go up
>listen to him and kill the enemy cargo
>they kick me out of the session
>improve your behavior
thanks cuckstar

WHAT DRIPFEED WE GETTIN TOMORROW???!

guys i just sent an email to rockstar support with my personal mail ([email protected]) and i got two 8 million shark cards?
They said in the response that i was one of them.
Guess they mistoke me for an employee or something?

there is a fair chance that none
the first week after Gunrunning there was also nothing

>.il
They just saw a fellow chosen man and had to help (((him))) out

It's actually pretty fun if you go for railguns and bait shitters into charging you

i love the starling

good riddance

>Nokota won't have explosive cannons OR bombs
Are you fucking kidding me?

>tfw 80 of them to sell at some point

Sucks since they fixed the editor physics glitch.

A plane you don't want

Daily Reminder: #SMUGGLING is just plane not worth it.

what happened?

If I buy the disc based GTA V, how much do the discs install?

All of the game but you still need to download like 8gigs of patches

Post cars

How are the new planes?
Is the mig worth that price?

The Online is a fucking real Pay2Win now...

The new planes are neat but not really essential. It's "end game" luxury content. They changed the way aircraft spawns work but it's not really any better than Pegasus, they still spawn it too far away.

There's nothing really remarkable about the mig, but it's easily the coolest looking plane in the game if you ask me. Worth it for that alone, plus it's just a good all-rounder.

Win what exactly?

I think some shitter-minds think that killing a lot of nobodies over and over again make them win at the game.
Not realising that the only way to win at GTA:O is not to play.

Any working method to force myself into a solo public lobby?

What I do is unplug my ethernet cable for a few seconds then plug it back in. After I do this, I just wait another few seconds then everybody disappears from my session, leaving me alone. If you leave it unplugged for too long you'll get kicked out of online completely though so I recommend starting by unplugging for a very short time at first then do it again for a longer time if it didn't work. Keep in mind that people will be able to join your new session so you won't be alone forever.

what's the fastest plane now? does it beat the hydra in terms of VTOL usefulness?

Alpha-Z1 but it has no weapons and no VTOL.

>nigger/spicifying an otherwise nice car

Task manager>Resource monitor>Suspend GTA5.exe>Wait 5 seconds>Resume GTA5.exe

>Pyrerealm Gaming has a video on aircraft bombs and now aircraft armour
doing god's work.

don't bully please

bad things

Money drop lobbies when?

3 months ago

Anything on the different aircraft handling yet?

Not that I know of, but you can sort of feel the different engine upgrades and maybe handling based on the supply mission you do sometimes

Tula best girl

>tfw i have witnessed the chad Ascension in Lamar mission

Take some new screenshots mate

>finally get 1m for a business
>still need another 1.5m before I/E

This is fucking suffering

Once you get a warehouse it becomes bearable, but still suffering.

waddup bitches I'm propain222 from the DOGZ family. If i see any of you bitch ass gtag niggas in my lobby i will personally fuk u up. peace

please dont hurt us mr. DOGZ, we can't afford to make another crew to hide from you

Take some advice from this post
Hurry up about it though

>destroying vans
stop it you bully

Needs more Gang Burritos.

who /DOGZ/ here

you gon make another crew just to hide from us? LOL baka u dumb af i'll find you and cum deep inside your ass lil boy

i'll gladly give you the virgin death nigga

Reminder that DOGZ changed crews for the very same reason we changed crews

Yeah, good thinking. Throw me an invite to the gtag crew and let's roleplay on mountains. I'll take a ton of screenies from Chiliad

Pendejo

Maybe not throw an invite.
Just to avoid the cancer & drama.