>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_uNd1GMjNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the best Nobushi mask?

Femsei is a slut

3rd for fuck nobushi and centurion

No, the one with the kawaii blush is.

Kensei might be shit, but to be on the receiving end of THAT must be pretty terrifying.

>started a new character
>do good for a while
>suddenly hit a wall and cant get a single hit in
>repeat forever
How do i warlord

>nobushi's a furry, confirmed

Poor lb, his whole team watched him fall for feints.

Cont from last thread, I updated my drivers and was able to get through a match, but a unity pop up said my driver was unsupported., temp at the end of the match was 68C

I miss "Bah! >:3" poster

>someone makes a video showing how broken the game is with timesnap off
>top thread on reddit
Wonder how the devs will respond.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_uNd1GMjNs

>Wanna jiff?

>Anything related to animals is furry
Are you sure you are not the ones with issues here?

14th that gladiator is a crutch chatacter.

How in the fuck do I get good at this game if I've never been a fan of soul caliber esque fighter games?

Read-it insists Cent is better in 1v1.

280ms PK zone. Good place right now.

>projecting insecurities onto others
Don't worry, we only judge you nobushi mains for your shitty zone attack.

Nobushi is a hobo those people who waifu her like disgusting unclean hobos

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Well I didn't bring furries into it for no reason, that was you

anyone have an idea why ubi disabled timesnap to begin with?

>nobu has a yiff mask
>no reason
Ok.

I need help /fhg/. I wanted to play FH on my laptop with an mobile router. For rainbow six and Titanfall 2 it works pretty well, with normal ping and shit, but if i try FH i get red NAT. Is there a way to change this or am i fucked? I tried some battles but they look like a fucking Dragonball battle with the enemy teleporting around me and ignoring blocks and stuff.

>Have better internet than my opponent
>Lose

Amazing system.

Like I said, you instantly associate it with furries. You are the weird one.

because with it, the games feels "laggy" as everything would be snapped to 100 ms steps.

problem is, people have shitty connection so it became worse.

Lets see what they will explain in the next warrior's den

Makes me really happy that in addition to that the next dlc characters will probably again be 2fast4u cunts.

Since the devs probably play it in studio with a LAN connection they'll say they haven't noticed any change.

I'm afraid this is the case here

Fuck you too user D:

>those cents that use their zones as panic buttons in ganks

At least LB is more than playable now.

How do I counter Warlord? They seem to block or parry everything I throw at them, whats a good tactic for them?

>unlock zone
>have sharpened blade active
>watch 60% of your hp disappear cause you fell for unparryable bait

Play warlord to counter warlord, maybe Glad because people are not experienced against him yet

Turtle harder.

Thanks for the advice.

Pick Raider and abuse the fact that Raider can cgb in the middle of a dash.

Entering a tournament as Shinobi rn
I'm sorry, teammates.

Quick shitter question, what do I do when i guardbreak someone as Highlander?

yet none of the "pros" complained about this or did they?

>you are the weird one
Wow, because that doesn't sound like being in denial.

one swing of your zone iirc

Yeah because they're coked out neets that can actually parry 350ms bullshit.

Why is it that when I use 500 ms lights my opponents easily block it or even parry it sometimes, but when my enemy uses 500 ms lights I switch my guard in time yet still get hit let alone dream of parrying it.

>Aluminum adolescent

What are you even saying, that I am a furry? What the fuck? I'm not the one having furry thoughts.

Not sure, I don't watch any of their streams.

What do you get from that move anyway?

Your internet connection is better than theirs. A lot of people in tournaments intentionally throttle their connections to get instant attacks. I'm not joking. The player with faster internet is weaker in For Honor.

You give your opponent the spooks

>our highest rank is 23
>enemy teams lowest rank is 64
So does very high population mean the same 200 people in the US play it or what.

I'm playing glad, don't have a clue how I should play against warlord, he just turtles and headbutts

>someone posts fox mask
>lol, furry
>n-no guys, you're the furries
You're the one that started accusing people of being furries after they made some jokes. And you sound really insecure the whole time if I may add.

Ranks dont matter, smurfs are a thing here as well.

How dumb are you, what the hell. You had the furry thoughts because you did associate it with them. It really is that easy, user.

I mean the enemy team won in 4 minutes and we didn't get a single kill can you please tell me where the smurfs are on my end? Because it genuinely seems like every match I play is a group of noobs versus a group of vets.

>You had the furry thoughts
>furry thoughts
Again, that's totally not something someone who's projecting would say.

Best way to know if youre fighting with noobs - is to look at their gear level. Gray-blue are usually the dumbest people you'll ever meet. Blue not so much tho

jesus christ, revenge is so fucking unbearable

You are stupid holy fuck.

Warriors den is in 1hour at pax probably wont show timesnap shit til next week

But I'm a noob.
I'm trying to figure out why matchmaking seems to only effect my teams skill and not my enemies skill.
It's hard to git gud at the game if you're never even given a chance to learn it, because the AI is nothing like humans.

Post results m8.

Roman said that. Its in Next Weeks WD

You sure told me and proved me wrong. But don't worry, as mentioned we only judge you nobu mains for your zone attack.

Not him, but I lost to a Shinobi earlier because he exclusively used double lights that I couldn't even block or parry due to how fast they came out.

Like, if I play dominion I can get a Q But I'll get deal clubbed almost every time
If I play 1v1 I get seal clubbed whenever I eventually find a Q. And I dunno about anything else cause after 10 minutes of searching I'll just go back to one of the populated modes

>law still has shitty guard change speed

how long ago did they say they were gonna normalize this

They give you enemies by the most skilled player in the team. Try gearing up good, you will start running into more skilled people.

I played the game during its beta and absolutely loved the combat. I keep seeing bad reviews for it and people keep telling me not to buy it.

Whats your opinion /fgh/? Should I buy it?

Currently awaiting finals lmao.

dont trust fucking steam reviews

game is good if you dont have McDonalds wifi

If you have McDonald's wifi your attacks come out faster though.

and you get DC every 3 minutes

But I have no gear lol.
I'm literally 4 hours into the game, I'm just playing dominion and 1v1 and equipping as I go
What stats should I aim for?

Won that shit. But I hardly used lights.
I just kept charging ranged heavy and once in a blue moon I actually let it rip. Anything they did got punished with dodge kick. They were all too aggressive, even the Warlord. Oh well, good for me.
Got the Warlord ornament. At least I have that out of the way, it's not very pretty.

Biggest issue I see right now is that if you jump in, chances are you're gonna get pounded by the guys that have been playing since launch. Matchmaking is kinda ass in that regard with high level players, player base is also on the small side. Devs still seem active maybe, I dunno much on that scene but they at least seem to care a little bit about the game still.

So if you can handle taking it in the ass for a fair amount of time in a trial by fire against high level enemies until you eventually git gud, then I'd say go for it.

Also I'd recommend finding a main ASAP, but that's just me who mained Conq since the close beta and regrets life choices but keeps playing that magnificent piece of shit anyway.

Imo its better to play bot matches to gear up and get some steel/exp. One user had a spreadsheet for stats somewhere, its basically revenge gain - damage on block - stamina recovery or something like that

Gonna do a quick writeup and save it for later use, using Centurion's gear as the base:

Armour.

Helmet:
>Defense is a low priority
>Exhaustion recovery is VERY good
>Debuff resistance is VERY good

Chest:
>Defense is low-mid priority
>Stamina cost reduction is VERY good
>Stamina regen is VERY good

Arms:
>Defense is low priority
>Revenge mode duration is mostly useless
>Revenge mode defense is okay (sort of?)

Conclusion: you want to spec into either massive regeneration bonuses on your arms with negative defense stats on that piece and + to all stats on your other armour pieces to fill the gaps, or you want to spec into massive exhaustion and debuff resistance stats with negative defense on your helmet, with + to all stats on the other pieces to fill the gap.

Weapon.

Blade:
>Attack is VERY good, high priority
>Defense penetration is very good, you want this as your primary or secondary stat
>Block damage is literally useless

Hilt:
>Attack is high priority
>Execution health regen is literally worthless, if you are in a situation where your only available source of healing is an execution and you are low on HP, you are dead anyway
>Revive speed is VERY good, high priority

Guard:
>Attack is very good, high priority
>Revenge gain is VERY good, high priority, you want this as your primary stat!
>Revenge mode attack is useless, as you will never do less than base damage in revenge

Conclusion: it's a good option to simply have bonus attack as your primary stat on all your weapons, with defense penetration, revive speed, and revenge gain as secondary. Revenge gain can be your primary if you find yourself getting ganked a lot.

Autism over.

user plz Taking it in the ass is my specialty

Give me a single reason to keep playing this game

That's a lot of defense penalties, could get you two shotted by someone that prioritizes attack and has damage increasing feats.

twitchtv/pax2
warriors den starting in like 5 minutes for the 20 people in this thread

The conclusion gives advice in regards to that. Your defense stat should be as close to 0 as possible, which generally means having one item with a defense penalty, while the other two have positive on all stats, since that's the most efficient method without sacrificing anything you want or need. Having defense over +0% is literally worthless.

Stream is starting in like, a minute.

I personally go, item slot in order. Armor:rounded; -def,+stam both; +def,+rev def,-rev duration
Weapon: ++attack,+pen; ++attack,+revive; +attack++revenge gain

IT BEGINS

did Pope just imply they EVER talk about changes in depth?

Because when it actually feels fair its a lot of fun

Why do I imagine Roman's concept art looks like a teenager drawing Warhammer40K stuff in his art class sketchbook

play assassins and learn to deflect everything

BUFF DUDES,SKULL SWORDS, AND BITCHES

someone is getting nerfed, mark my words. (not cent)

Brawl Execution event this weekend.

I hope you guys take care of that because I'm not playing Brawl.

if this game was more like a warhammer fantasy game it would be so much fucking nicer desu