/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 4th of September:
1774 – New Caledonia is first sighted by Europeans, during the second voyage of Captain James Cook.
1800 – The French garrison in Valletta surrenders to British troops who had been called at the invitation of the Maltese. The islands of Malta and Gozo become the Malta Protectorate.
1870 – Emperor Napoleon III of France is deposed and the Third Republic is declared.
1919 – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, who founded the Republic of Turkey, gathers a congress in Sivas to make decisions as to the future of Anatolia and Thrace.
1939 – World War II: A Bristol Blenheim is the first British aircraft to cross the German coast following the declaration of war and German ships are bombed.
1944 – World War II: Finland exits from the war with Soviet Union.

>News
# News
CK2 DD 28/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1041495
EU4 DD 29/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1041610

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes
mega.nz/#!UkNBTZ5I!fDZftk5CuhjzP-1-s6QThoV_p7pHjiJWymzbvgfIhuk

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.2 - 03/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/quP2WaD
demographymatters.blogspot.ca/2008/07/example-decline-of-french-canada-and.html
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/submod-long-after-the-end-a-converter-mod-for-ate.1041331/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek I keep passing social reforms because I'm scared of dem chinko pinkos

2nd for Genociding the East and repopulating it with your craftsmen.

Simply horrifying

Soviet Union NOW

I would if I could but the rebels are only in China/Russia

Join mp discord for fun
discord.gg/quP2WaD

Or hop straight into the game
Historical Project Mod - Version 0.3.8.2 (Checksum VHHM) for HOD 3.04

Mapmoooode

And this doesn't seem much better.

>tfw you cant do this without exploits
that shit is technically historical since when the germans were kicking russia's ass in ww1 they started shipping germans to the baltics

ugh...

reminder that this happened because this one attention whore kept spoon-feeding newfags on how to minmax genocide.

also hpm should consider suicide.

>Mod is called Historical Project Mod
>Adds in something totally ahistorical

What did Talex mean by this?

>its my fault hpm decided to go full retard
Lad, it's nobody's fault but alexandeiraeo el de la grandiaeriaeo.

i know, but there's a reason why "lurk more" is a thing. you still shouldn't have spoonfed them.

this stupid fuck just lurks 24/7 and deletes everything remotely fun instead of finally fixing china, assimilation or rebels like everyone's been asking.

I need to read more on the whole united states of greater austria to do or not that, but it's not really a priority

I didn't think he'd be so retarded as to fuck this one, it doesn't even benefit you, you lose industry mana and raise militancy from unemployment, it's solely for RP. Why the fuck would he kill that?

Because you're annoying as fuck and it honestly feels good to see you feeling anything negative.

put the trip back on algex

>no farmers/labourers

Maybe in your little reddit cuck fantasy it makes sense to nerf genocide, but people like me who enjoy virtual pop mechanics shouldn't be fucked over just so he can sell his mod to the retards such as yourself.

How does this even harm the craftsmen strategy anyway?Just wait to close the factories until the genocide is over.

This post was made by !!gEXp1TuUhJX

Because they'll all flee overseas whilst the "systematic extermination" modifier stays, as it makes closed borders hardly work. No point moving craftsmen there if they're then going to flee to America the second it's done.

what a lovely Europe

How high is BULGARIAN IRREDENTISM in your priority head-list?

Have you actually tested it or are you just guessing?

HPM, can you prevent French Canadian pops from consistently becoming a minority in Quebec? Historically they had high enough birthrates to keep up their majority despite immigrants assimilating to English, with enough of an extra that a significant number of them emigrated to New England still without losing majority

boutiful

I know how the mechanics work, the immigration push caused by the modifier combined with HPM's retarded new change to border policy on genocide will lead to everyone fleeing the area you did it in. Making the resettlement meme worthless.

Then just do multiple genocides before resettling.If anything this helps, as it pushes unaccepted POPs away faster.You are making a big deal out of nothing.

>gaining war exhaustion in peace time
Bravo, HPM.
>inb4 he makes genocide give war exhaustion

so get rid of the modifiers you stupid fucking nigger dick

woah thanks hpm
Genocide has to be a continual process, it takes half the game to do it to any real standard due to the fact there's a 6 year cooldown every single time, it barely worked as is and now it doesn't work at all.

Not high at all, but I might just do it sooner rather than later since it's simple.

The problem is that once a anglo-canadian moves there, all pops start assimilating in anglo-canadian instead of french-canadian like they do. Only way to do that would be to keep anglo-canadians out of Quebec.

Why not use the same mechanic for slave growth to simulate higher birthrates? I can provide sources for this if you want

>Not high at all, but I might just do it sooner rather than later since it's simple.
Please, do.Just the thought of Bulgarian thrake makes me excited:^)
Also, what do you think of adding War Exaustion after genocides?

>waah why can't I change the demographics of entire countries to suit my power fantasies anymore!!

You have sources for their birth rate keeping with with assimilation?
Anyway, the problem is that they all assimilate into anglo-culture, not that the birth rate is faster or slower. I could just raise the LR if that was it, but it wouldn't solve it.

Watching the retarded M&T modders sperg out is pretty fun.

Why is Stellaris 'exiled' form /gsg/?

this but unironically

How does this shit even happen?

wtf I love /gsg/ and taxes now

ugh i thought you were supposed to be able to enact reforms when you had high militancy now
Also, you should make it so you can no longer vote on things like the Tangier protocol, the Congo conference and the treaty of Berlin if you have international isolation.

It's 4X, not GSG. Obviously.

How do I go about making paganism a dominant religion in Europe? I tried making a custom pagan character in England but I just get wrekt every time.

Just celts being retarded

What a stupid reason. Are you 5?

c***s blown the absolute FUCK out

absolutely freakin' based GIDF dropping the redpills

who /green/ master race here

>people finally having fun
>HPM defacto removes genocide from the game

You also need a strong political movement for some reason

Why are you trying to tell me what to like? Why are you so mad over my decision to like it? Are you Malorn?

OK, I found something in English that is basically the relevant information:

demographymatters.blogspot.ca/2008/07/example-decline-of-french-canada-and.html

>Between 1850 and 1950, owing to a high fertility rate among French Canadian women, the proportion of Francophones in the Canadian population held at 30%.

Lack of strong central government. It was a big issue when the English came to Ireland that there was no history of unification beyond the whole idea of the High King of Tara. It just wasn't one nation, although it was connected by language, culture and religion. Everybody wanted to rule everybody, and nobody wanted to submit. Hence, when a large, unified nation came, people got their asses handed to them.

In CK2 though, you can manage the unification via mercenaries real quick. Just make sure you execute everyone you conquer, else there will be troubles when you disband the mercenaries.

Communists literally never, ever support political reforms.
I swear, you keep saying you're not new but you have no idea how vicky works and likely don't play any other grand strat.

At all, I am perfectly fine with your choice. You are free to choice whatever you want. It is the reason of your choice what makes me thing of you as a manchild.
>I do not like what I see
>I choose other thing because it is not the other, not because I like it for X, Y or Z.

Alright how the fuck do I fix this if I don't want to waste a single infamy mana until all of Hungary is mine

w-woah

changeowner

>tfw the eternal Roman and Anglo cuck your language out of existence

The "wtf I love X now" is a meme you dumb redditor. I used it as a joke but now that it obviously upsets the M&T devs who come here to shit up the thread and shill for their mod I'm actually going to give it a try. Thanks for making me give it a try, Malorn

Why so mad, manchild? Would you prefer pillows and lollipops? Maybe this is not your place.

t. Malorn

hahaha look at this fucking retartet fag

>samefagging

"no"

Maybe you should concentrate on the modders' retardation instead of getting distracted by each other.

>imblyingb

>they take the time to make a screenshot to disproof a samefagging accusation
>not redditors

>take the time

ah yes

>make a screenshot

quality

based Malorn

>greentexting this hard

>>>>>>>>>>>>>greentexting

>>they take the time to make a screenshot to disproof a samefagging accusation
>disproof a samefagging
>take the
>a screenshot to disproof a samefagging accusation
>samefagging
what.
what the fuck
did user
MEAN
by this..........?

>Kebab still in balkans
>lovely europe

how did alsace-lorraine become independent?

how long does it take to get that event?

No idea, a bloody long time if I had to give an estimate.

Fork when?

Requesting Long After The End again.

is this redpilled
Prussia acquired it early on, Austria released it from them.

Why don't my conquered chiefdoms give me troops?

WHITE MEN ES FUARK
Western border is now complete, will take a long time to fix the Austrian cancer though.

what's that

also playing ck2

When someone cares enough about that bloatfest of a mod to want to trim its fat.

Cool boats

These Ukrainian soldiers didn't fly so good.

fuarko and baso

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/submod-long-after-the-end-a-converter-mod-for-ate.1041331/

This

I'm tired of conventional warfare. What mod lets me commit war atrocities in HoI IV and EUIV?

>can`t access
it's for CK2 then, I guess?
what does it do?

Converts finished CK2 After the End savegames to EUIV Long After the End

Please take austria asap laddo