docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

soulslike

Touch fluffy tail.

>Miyazaki is not a game developer. He is a businessman with a passion for character, lore, and world design. The consistent thread through all of his games is solid work in those areas, but generally low quality everywhere else.

more people need to remember this

Has anybody gone through the game using only a bow? I have a 4+ enchanted bow at sl120 and 50 int and 40 dex using moonlight arrows and it is decently strong, one or two shotting general mobs

A few anons have. Bow-only is perfectly viable in all 4 games, but probably easiest in 2 or DeS.

I'm having a really fun time with warrior in 3. How good is the axe in the late game? Moveset (Especially with battlecry) is super fun.

OP scared me for a second

is bleed ever good?
the nerf and the iframes kinda fuck up in 3. How was bleed in DaS?

Create a weapon art for your favorite weapon classes or replace shitty arts.
I'll start.

Stampede: Raise the greatshield in front of your body and sprint forward with massive force until stamina bar is depleted. Pressing the strong attack during results in a shoulder bash with the shield raised that hurls the victim back. Can be cancelled by rolling or attacking. Causes constant knockback and chip damage until the attack ends. Enemies hit by the edge of the hit box are simply knocked over. Especially hilarious against clusters of phantoms.

It is better in 2. You can carry full stacks, not just limited to 99.
That and the many throwables you get.

Bleed in DaS1 was incredible against some Bosses.
I can't exactly recall, but I believe some Bosses were next to immune to Bleed.

Bleed was primarily used against big HP Bosses with simple patterns, that you simply wanted to get over with, like Straid Demon.

Grab a dragonslayer axe or Millwood battleaxe.

>Straid Demon
FEEBLE CURSED ONE.

Having a great time today just fucking around on PS4 in Crucifixion woods online. Holy shit theres a ton of activity at SL39

>Stampede: Raise the greatshield in front of your body and sprint forward with massive force until stamina bar is depleted. Pressing the strong attack during results in a shoulder bash with the shield raised that hurls the victim back. Can be cancelled by rolling or attacking. Causes constant knockback and chip damage until the attack ends. Enemies hit by the edge of the hit box are simply knocked over. Especially hilarious against clusters of phantoms.
So basically what xbows WA should of been?

Yeah well southerners are kinda known for fucking their siblings. Either way, something sexual is going on between them definitely.

Bleed in 1 is extremely powerful because it chips shields and many bosses are very weak to it.

Bleed in 2 sucks because it's not % based anymore. It's purely 200 flat damage, more like frostbite in DS3. The problem with this is that if you sacrifice 50 AR to be able to inflict bleed through bleed infusion or using a bleed-

That's why forlorn GS and flamberge are good. They sacrifice the least amount of AR for their class to deal bleed damage, while still hitting fast enough to actually proc bleed on enemies. With bleed, they are both stronger than other greatswords, but only if you can get a consisitent 3-4 hits on people and get that free 200 damage reliably. R1-L1 or L1-L1 is a solid method of doing that while power stanced.

Power stanced claws work too because they hit so fast and already do so little damage for their moveset that you still gain damage across the board through bleed.

Executioner's Charge. Smough's Hammer.
Hold the massive hammer before you and flatten those before you with a charge. Execute a strong attack to scoop your opponent into the air.

You want real fun at that level? Grab a poison rotten ghru dagger.

The basic Battle Axe can serve you well if you upgrade it and build around it but it has several direct upgrades. And I don't mean slight stat upgrades, I mean things that are objectively better than it in the same class. Your main options:

>Brigand Axe: For pure Dex, has slightly more range and about the same AR as Battle Axe and exceeds it Sharp, also costs less stamina per attack
>Millwood Battle Axe: For pure STR, has more range than Battle Axe as well and has the highest AR in its class on a STR build. Also has unique variation of the War Cry WA that charges forward when activating it
>Man-Serpent Hatchet: Completely pure upgrade to the Battle Axe you can get mid-late game. Has more range and more damage than the Battle Axe with innate shield chip while weighing the exact same as the Battle Axe.

Overall I'd recommend Millwood or Man-Serpent. You can get Millwood right away if you go to the first DLC area early and run to grab it in the tower near the start which lets you destroy the rest of the game

Ohyeah, it's Stray Demon. Fuck me I guess.

literally ALL they fucking had to do was give the GS a quick sudden bash like Champ's shove or Dragonslayer Armor. That's all they had to do. It would be the perfect R1 spam counter and give greatshields a reason to be used in pvp and pve.

Instead we get this slow-ass boring charge that is easily telegraphed

Ok lads, whens ENB gonna git rekt? I predict somewhere in no-mans wharf.

We don't care

Speaking of why isnt the Stray Demon a boss? Its pretty damn fun to fighr.

He is? He's just not mandatory, he's an optional Boss with a good reward.

>OP scared me for a second
I know exactly what you mean.

Winged Knight Twinaxes.
Stance Type Thing.
You rush your opponent to perform a beheading attack that counts as a headshot for the R2. The R1 is an axe throw like the Follower Javelin.

>frost, poison, bleed can be inflicted when the enemy is rolling aka you are not hitting the enemy but you still do frost damage
nice game :D!

That's basically what the Doors do already.

>force miracle reflects homing soul spell's projectiles
>myfuckingfacewhen
Why did it take me so long to fine this out? I've been playing souls since Demon's release.

True, I want that too.

But also fuck that, I want my shield to plow people off of cliffs. Imagine rushing back and forth on that narrow strip in the catacombs on a character that also carries force.

Does Millwood make the early game a breeze? As in Blackknight sword levels of op?

Yes

Doors bash. They don't run you over.

>make cute female character
>wear Masters attire and Loincloth
>go into water
>jerk off to her wet body and feet

Lame, man.
You're lame.

Didn't know you had a hobo fetish.

>want to kill Yhorm without storm ruler
>running a pyro build

I guess I could always dark infuse something, I don't think he's resistant to it?

Different Catalyst have different weapon arts.
Homing Spells : Using Weapon art to cast spell would fire a slower version of spell that tracks.
Ice Sorcery : Spell inflict frostbite in addition to Magic Damage.
Flame Sorcery : Spells deal fire damage instead of magic damage. Only works with certain spells.

Darkdrift : The weapon takes on a magical appearance for 15 seconds. All attacks pierce through shield for the duration.

Yeah dark is good, he's completely immune to fire. Use Black Fire Orb, Black Flame and Boulder Heave for spells.

>make cute trap
>get him nice girl clothes
>let her get grabbed by Face rape Ghrus
>jerk off
>cum harder than I ever have before

How is the pvp in DS3? I want to get back into the series.

Is it the same old fishing for backstabs and mini-maxing faggotry?

Depends on the platform. And place. And SL.

Backstab fishing isn't nearly as prevalent and not as min-max heavy but you still have to have a competent build to do well. Top of the meta right now is arguably straight swords with a good shield like Black Knight along with other things like curved swords and greatsword poise stacking, see here.

Great, sounds like it could work then.

>make cutie traps in dark souls
>super male voice upon getting injured
god dammit
at least you can make it feminine in Dragon's Dogma but fuck why

anyone here on PS4 wanna fuck around in Crucifixion Woods? Be warned, Im only SL39, on a new build

pw is taaka

Much better desu.

Remove non-hyperarmor Poise, replace backstabs with parryfishing, and add shittons of rolling. It's pretty shit.

Damn, the Faraam Helm looks really damn good on the Looking Knight Chestpiece.

Why was DS2 so good at fashion?

Is it worth it upgrading a Talisman?

>DS2 has the best fashion in the series
>keep seeing shitters in Drangleic Mail with Vengarl's helm

Would it kill them to have a little originality?

I'm on a new build too.
I was at SL35 two days ago. Funnest shit ever. I'm at 67, but would gladly join you!

Wait so hyper armor is the only form of poise now?

and if you get parried it's your own fault, I just don't want some fat faggot teleporting behind me with his 14ft club

If you're doing Faith in DS3 yes, at 60 Faith it's the best talisman combo of unfaltering prayer poise and spell buff.

Never really got into souls pvp, but I hear on PC it's chock full of hackers, though I haven't run into any blatant ones yet.

Depends if you use any miracle that scale with spell buff

Focus burst: Charges cast for a more powerful spell at a cost of range/AoE and FP.
Projectiles comes out fast but quickly decelerates as it fades. +%dmg -%homing +%tracking -%range
Other spells are given HA when fully charged. +%dmg +%poise.dmg -%range/AoE

Ok, summoning at Halfway Fortress bonfire assuming this will work

>Wait so hyper armor is the only form of poise now?

Yes, certain attacks have hyperarmor and are the only places poise matters, most of them are ultra attacks and certain weapon arts you can see in the OP info.

It's the best armour set in the early stages of DS2, but I do agree that it's kinda overrated.
They could at least wear the Drangleic Mail with the Falconer helm.

What said pretty much and before you ask, the best infusion is dark which caps at 30/30 int/fai.
Of course uninfusable weapons are mostly best on quality, such as Pontiff Knight Curved Sword

fuck yes, downloading it right now

>the best infusion is dark which caps at 30/30 int/fai.

never has someone ever been so wrong

I mean for PvP that's not too wrong an opinion.

Sign is down.

Is it possible to get Sunlight Spear on your first playthrough?

I thought Ludeth disappears forever after you defeated the Lord of Cinder

That unnecessary jump fucked him harder than he fucked his sister on prom night.

he does, but you can tranpose weapons/spells with the corpse

Ludleth does but you can still transpose boss items from his ashes so long as you gave him the Transposing Kiln before activating the bonfire with all the Lord of Cinder ashes placed.

he gets all melted or burnt up after beating all 4 lords of cinder and placing their ashes on the thrones at Firelink, but you can still transpose at his corpse

>but you can still transpose boss items from his ashes so long as you gave him the Transposing Kiln before activating the bonfire with all the Lord of Cinder ashes placed.
Guess I screwed up again.

I feel like a total noob because I summoned Gael for the Friede fight.

>if you don't marry Anri someone else will
But who?

Did that crabbo grab both of us...?

Yuria?

>just lost 43K Souls because of those fucking giant crabs

jesus christ what a fucking cancerous enemy. wow all that work for nothing. Wanna do Cathedral of the Deep instead?

You're gonna post a source for that right?

Sure just lemme know where!

"""PvP""" areas like post pontiff and the arena have the most hackers, but random invasions are very few and far between. I just did three straight days of invasions in TRC and only ran into one blatant hacker, one guy with Backflip instead of a backstep, and another host with a gesture I've never seen before, which looked sort of like the hop at the end of the Millwood Axe charge. The backflip and gesture guy were legit as far as I could tell.

Alright, gimme a few minutes. Have to get to the first bonfire from Crystal Sage

Don't, Friede is a shit boss.

>dueling dude in arena
>we're both low life so I give him a tiny spray of fire, doesn't even finish him since I have no int or faith
>he just stops, gives up, drops his controller and lets me kill him
It's like I used hacks

at the first Cathedral bonfire. we aren't going to do the deacons. I'm trying to make this the one where I do all of the bosses by myself

I've been playing again recently and on this playthrough I got random invaded twice in crucifixion woods, once in farron swamp, once in anor londo the area right past Pontiff, and once at lothric castle the area with the big dragon.

None of them were blatantly hacking though, if they were it was like modded weapons and I couldn't tell. Still managed to somehow beat 3 out of the 5 though even though I'm incomprehensibly bad at souls pvp.

Down at Cleansing Church. Can't summon at the first one.

>Make a dedicated Healslut Sunbro faith character specifically for Co-Op
>Place sign at Corvian Settlement
>Help a host all the way through to the Friede fight, provide Heals, Sacred Oath and Banner buffs
>Abuse Friede with Lightning Blade LKGS R2s
This was actually pretty fun, variety from invading is nice

fuck.. gimme a few more minutes then

ok I guess...

I want to hug Pricillia and touch her nose

>they are hacking because they beat me

Can someone give me DS2 / DS3 / Bloodborne sliders to recreate enb's sister ?

I don't think they were, if they were it wasn't noticeable, but they say pc is chock full of hackers so I guess it's possible.

If they were, they weren't very good at hacking.

>you can get to AoA as soon as Cathedral of the Deep

wow, didnt know that

WHERE ARE THE SUMMON SIGNS FOR FRIEDE?

I refuse to fight this bitch alone after she got a 3rd phase of new HP. Utter bullshit

After playing over 100 hours I never encountered a hacker once.

you sound like a child and this is a 18+ board

Are you on PC? I can help you if you want.