/dg/ - Destiny General

Less than three days before Destiny 2 goes live, Guardians!

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jIWNbexyhU
youtube.com/watch?v=UL1_ht1EdAU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-LBsRJGFv1A
gamespot.com/articles/every-game-release-date-in-2017/1100-6446643/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warlock is best

Damn, Jiro looks like *THAT*??

'tism

"Steroid-kun, your cowardness shall be shown today! Hyahhhh!!! Hmm.. Nothing personell, buddo."

When do we get this option for a banner?

>excited for destiny 2 release on tuesday when every vidya usually comes out that day
>countdown says 1 day 6 hours
>confused
>september 6th

>PC version will be worth the wait

it will be, right Veeky Forums bros?

this first

Blame xbox cucks

>Not making a titan exclusive clan to become a new order

>Not making a warlock exclusive clan to become a new sect

>Not having 6-man hunter clans to become a new pack

It's like you don't WANT to immerse yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=6jIWNbexyhU

why

what's the best ship or do people care

road unraveled here

Okay everything aside, this is nothing but your own stupidity.

The original release date was the 8th. They bumped it to the 6th and said its the 6th a thousand times, and somehow you decided its coming out on tuesday because some other game came out on tuesday? Whatever the fuck you're feeling right now, you deserve it and have nobody but yourself to blame.

Not him but don't xbox games release on Wednesday while PS4 games release on Tuesday? If they were going for a multi system release it ended up delaying PS4 by a day.

>don't xbox games release on Wednesday while PS4 games release on Tuesday

No..

youtube.com/watch?v=UL1_ht1EdAU&feature=youtu.be

Halo 5, but it still applies to just about any FPS on a console. You can also imagine bullets like the hitboxes in fighters. If someone's head comes within a certain distance of the centre of your reticule, it will register as a headshot.

Snipers in Destiny are generous. Also throw in stuff like latency.

Chasing Infinity

Reminder if you didn't get your Chasing Infinity is Y1 you're a shitter

played 1 on xbox but getting 2 on ps4, do i still get my returning player bonuses if i have both my psn and xbox live tied to the same bungie account?

reminder

have you got one?

Any comfy Clans recruiting?

Look at the op

I'm okay with this.

No. Rewards are tied to the platform on which they were earned on.

No, there's no such thing as a release date policy by sony or microsoft. Most companies release a game at a time when it will be the most beneficial to their quarterly stockholder report. Destiny 2 went gold weeks ago, the Day 1 patch was downloadable since friday. so Sept1 was when the game was done ready, patch and all. We're waiting until the 6th not because of any platform but because of shareholders. And the only reason we're getting it on the Wednesday 6th and not Friday the 8th is because bungie is scared shitless of the player volume taking down their system if everyone tried to log on at once and dealing with the backlast of the first impression of the game being "Destiny servers down on launch weekend!!"

What you're thinking about tuesday is Playstation +, New 'free' PS+ titles drop on the first tuesday of the month.

Haha holy fucking shit.

reminder till Launch:
>there is an O-K [CHANCE] of Faction gear being missing from the Guide but in the game at Launch
>Faction Reps are missing from Vendor List and there is nothing about them being in properly at Launch
>4v4 all modes at Launch
>still nothing about dupes
>ONLY 5 strikes at Launch
>locking Game Modes into separate matchmaking algorithms
>hiding online friends and clan members that are on different regions on PC
>at least 3 more of Exotic Armors at Launch
>at most 2 less Exotic Weapons at Launch
>at least 2 more Legendary sets per Class at Launch
>2 less Crucible Maps at Launch
>at least 37 more Legendary Weapons at launch
>Legendary Armor sets being locked into specific frames
>Weapon Mods doing nothing on Kinetic Primaries
>Armor Mods being an Eververse item

I hope there are NZfags in this thread

Yes!

there are, don't worry we will keep you up to date

context:
>dragon tbags some streamer girl
>streamer girl challenges him to a 1v1
>she dominates him as you can see in the screenshot
>dragon cries about not being able to use his double-nade chest
>damage controls about it to this very day

every game comes out on a tuesday except for nintendo games, and I don't care because I didn't put 2000 hours into the game like you

>every game comes out on a tuesday except for nintendo games,
No
>and I don't care because I didn't put 2000 hours into the game like you
I've played total of 0 hours, I'm on PC, I'm just not a braindead moron like you.

>You don't need a destiny themed poptart box for the boost
Explain pls

youtube.com/watch?v=-LBsRJGFv1A

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR D2, SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE /dg/

Wasn't it Labour day in the US today anyway? I don't know how it's treated in the US, but when we get bank holidays like that in the UK, everything in the working week gets put back by a day. Things like bin collections and release dates, if normally slated for a Wednesday of a week, end up on a Thursday and so on.

Maybe it's the same in the US, and Bungie are an American company, so if they do play by those rules, it'd make some sense.

Or more simply, they always had it planned for Wednesday so you could give D1 one last reset hurrah.

Sent join request to the PS4 II clan

>every game comes out on a tuesday

>gamespot.com/articles/every-game-release-date-in-2017/1100-6446643/

Less than half of them come out on tuesdays.

Hmm... really.... engages... the... algorithm....

why are you bootyblasted

look at this sexy bitch

>What you're thinking about tuesday is Playstation +, New 'free' PS+ titles drop on the first tuesday of the month.
Not quite. Pretty much every PS4 game releases on Tuesday and the store updates everything on Tuesday as well. PSN just seems to do fucking everything on Tuesday.

do we know what an arc soul is yet

Yes, it's Labor Day here.

I'm guessing the reality is something really boring, like some shipper offered a rebate for moving the units earlier, or someone wanted to get it on a Q2 expense report and Thursday would have been too late.

>Pretty much
Nice ((((statistics))))

fuck off bro i don't need you here

I've owned a PS4 since launch I'm pretty confident in that statement.

That's a man??

see

>I'm guessing the reality is something really boring,
I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like that. The reality usually is.

Anyone have the leaked strategy guide pics? The ones from the reddit post are gone

Not him but it looks like all the big games come out on a tuesday

all the updates for destiny come out on a tuesday too

>i hope there are NZfags in this thread
>he cant switch his console's location
guess who will be playing at 5AM tomorrow morning

>I've owned a PS4 since launch I'm pretty confident in that statement.
And I've had PS+ since it was made available in 2010 on my PS3. Neither my, nor your tenure has any weight on the fact that "pretty much" is not a statement of substance and holds no value, which makes it all the more befuddling why the fuck you think subscribing to PS+ for a couple years somehow magically gives you immunity over having your opinions called bullshit when you don't provide any citations.

See

The city is secure

KIRYUCHAAAAN

>Telling someone to look at what they quoted
>When their post clearly implies they looked at it
lol

>every update for destiny and destiny has been on a tuesday

2bh I was surprised to find out it was a wednesday

There are 6 strikes. Jesus christ.

> non-PS4 fags shitting up the general

>That fat pig is plunging the world into a nuclear war and donald can only boast

yes I saw that that's where I got it from all the triple A's are usually on a tuesday

see

explain

I WANT TO PLAY DESTINY 2!!

THOSE WHO FLED ARE BEING HUNTED

>6 strikes

that's still kinda shit

I honestly don't care as long as they're all on par with excitement as inverted spire. Destiny 1 strikes were extremely uneventful until the boss.

It is
Our only hope is that adventures being good

I'm actually getting legit giddy. It's a bit pathetic I guess but I'm really excited. Will stay away from /dg/ all day tomorrow cause there's bound to be massive spoilers from east people.

>>Armor Mods being an Eververse item
wat really?

xbox has a feature that lets you switch whatever time zone you want to without penalty. i have my current location set to New Zealand and midnight on the 6th there is 5AM tuesday Pacific or 8AM Eastern
ive switch my time zones plenty of times since theyve added this feature just to access content in games sooner
>first on Playstation

Really not sure how to feel. On one hand it's less than expected. On the other quantity ain't quality. If they're all solid then it's a fine start for launch.

AND THOSE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO REMAIN HAVE BEEN EXECUTED

in D1 strikes were pretty much the only way to bridge campaign and raid, but in D2 there's a lot more rewarding stuff to do that isn't strikes(heroic public events, lost sectors, adventures), so I'm not concerned.

>yes I saw
No, you clearly didn't because there's a link in that post that proves your argument wrong by having more than half the fucking games release on different day you moronic twat. I wasn't trying to smartass when I said look at it, I was letting you know that you missed the fucking link you god damn moron.

>Destiny 2 patch 1.02 literally came out THIS FUCKING FRIDAY.

>excitement as inverted spire

what did you find exciting about it?

titans roll call

There are 30 adventures total and each is roughly an hour long. They can be replayed, and there is a special difficulty for them if you can unlock it.

>first on Playstation

sup

Destiny 1 didn't have shit to do in patrol. Destiny 2 has tons of shit to do in Patrol so you wont be grinding strikes constantly

No, he's a dumbass. You get armor mods from Bright Engrams, and things that come from said engram dismantle into the Eververse resource. But Bright Engrams drop in-game.

hold on let me add onto this: i fucking hate daylight avings so it should be 4AM Pacific and 7AM Eastern i think?

It just had way more going on. I mean, in practice it was a normal strike. Look at the drill section though. No strike in Destiny 1 had stuff like that going on, they were just run from point a to b and kill goons along the way. That same formula hasn't changed but it feels like it has because it has set pieces that shake things up.

can I do this on PS4?

i have no idea, i have an xbox, look around your location or time settings on your PS4

Reporting in

And the servers don't go up until 12 am eastern. For anyone. Everyone is gonna be able to log on at the same time regardless of geography.

actually, the servers turn on for midnight your region

Except literally no, but whatever, you pretty much gave up on using fact when you anounced that all games come out on Tuesday so not like I expected you not to lie in the continuation of your argument.

jesus calm down sperg I said the big names not shitty meme games

>Destiny 2 patch 1.02 literally came out THIS FUCKING FRIDAY.

that's great I said destiny 1

>muh patches for a game not released yet

christ what an autist, grow up