Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

unrealworld.fi/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsjLLNO6YXneXBoVE1yZmxwQ00/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he would have dropped it a long time ago but he has no choice but to finish it because its a patrons choice playthrough, he's since banned jrpgs from being patrons choice games

Goldeneye

Yes user, say it with me: H

wow

Who's the top?

>does he have a more accurate SNES emu?

Yes, it's called bsnes. Despite the name and copyright status, all of the hard work was done by AWJ and lots of other devs that aren't Byuu.

Nah I think it's the PS1 version, N64 version has really janky animations, and pretty sure I see the textures wobbling a bit too. Probably one of the only examples of a superior PS1 port I can think of.

1)ace combat 3 elelectrosphere (jp)
2)valkyrie profile
3)xenogears
4)resident evil 3 nemesis
5)ghost in the shell

So just a few questions since I never done a smithing campaign before, what time does this start, anything that gives you better chances and what will be the timer?

So I'm just starting in Stardew Valley and I'm into the first week of summer. Is it normal to be fucking dirt poor in the beginning? I think my overall profit is

>Implying the NES has any good games

I don't know how that proves the lag on emulation. It's an 64 emulator and it's running a video on the side.
Of course the performance would be better if he just emulate gba or something.

I regret nothing

Wtf...? Just get a US glove you autistic embarrassment.

What am I supposed to do, sell all the games and get like few hundred bucks tops, and then spend it on one day's worth of heating oil?

Soloman's Key is only like $15 even complete, and Solstice and a 5 buck title loose, so I can only assume you paid up the pooper for Oddworld and Castlevania.

and eat them alive

>Player starts playing Zerg instead and automatically has detection.
>Encounters the DT/Corsair build that was popular like 10 years ago
>Learns to make Spore Colonies

>not 3
Lmao

>someone who has went through things in his life can have appreciation for things that a selfish, self-absorbed basement dwelling twat can't

im shocked

Good thinking, user!

Finished both the first two games. What an incredible sequel Thief 2 is.

I live in boston and you pay first month, last month, and one month security deposit

Third party AGS101 screen? Do you have a link to buy?

If it was polished and wasn't as janky; and the mech/treasure stages were switched out for sonic/shadow ones, it would be the perfection of Sonic gameplay in 3d.

>gw2 thread
>no post about gw2
?????

>tfw you don't have to care about your runescore because you're a no 99s skilllet

Tfw I had deathcharger in vanilla as an undead. I wanted it because it was blue, and I won it.

2017 Halloween welfare is actually spooky saber Raikou

Divine Divinity, Jedi Knight, and a six pack.

And an actual 3D one (although it looks heavily retouched)

Now make a puzzle game based on the DeSu grid.

unrealworld.fi/
Games been around for 25 years

>this new map

Hire Shadow

There is Roommate for Sega Saturn, but it only came out in Japanese as far as I know.

I've bought a lot of CRTs in the last year. OEV203, 20" old BVM, couple of Megaview 29s, NEC XM37+.

Just got her to 50

same

No but I will thanks!

Taking waifu requests

>PCE also had the best Monster World game,Dynastic Hero
NECbeards confirmed for shite taste. Dragon's Trap is a much better MW game.

oh my we did it again

>Making an exercise ball immobile and adding a backrest
This is the fucking granola bar of chairs

IIRC death occurs if you fall below negative max hp

CAPTURE THE FLAG GAMEMODE

Philly is the kind of place that gets all their soon-to-be-cool stuff like retro games siphoned off by coasties.Then a year or two later when that culture gets to them they're starved for local shit.

this looks like one of those "who would win" kind of pic

I want to lick Caroline's armpits!

Voted yes to the original poll, people need to keep their degeneracy private.

Does that mean you could see it being bad if it turns out to be bad?

id say silent hill 1 now because its more immersive but younger me would have probably disagreed

hahaha whoops. chrome has this bug where it selects the photo NEXT to the photo I want. I wonder whats wrong with my computer. Anyway thanks for not doxing me :)

Fall of Reach is god tier you cannot deny that, and 343 is the one that has ruined the lore man

>anyway to make money is tedious as fuck and requires at least 5 runs to make 2mil
unless you got friends doing the heist bullshit, might as well just shell out those shekels

How resource intensive is the first game? Can my shitty 4 year old laptop even attempt to play it?
Was thinking of buy it.

Agreed! I am with you.

>Tell me I'm not the only one who enjoyed this gem.
Nope, you're not a special snowflake. Plenty of us enjoy KF.

gdrive it is, then! here you go...
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsjLLNO6YXneXBoVE1yZmxwQ00/view?usp=sharing

I've always found it pretty forgettable

I hear Sonic Mania is grueling. Unfairly hard.

Oh they just went full Grun on it and didn't spell it right, that makes sense

When I was a kid I never heard about any good games from the Saturn.

Not saying there wasn't but I just never heard about them.

Dude, the most recommended mod on /mbg/ is about rape fantasy.

GGs slayer user. Have a rare Slayer.

>not threading the exit of the corkscrew through the loop
Missed opportunity desu

BUTCHER. Try it. It's on Steam.

Expected.

kinda worked, swarmed the city with ladders and managed to capture the flag

I already burned a few with +R some work better than others I'm not sure if it is the brand or -/+R thing

>Sakura's popularity in general has been creeping past rin for the last few years
JUST

Does anyone actually believe this?

A true classic which rightfully deserves placements on SNES top 10 lists.

I want to fuck Rabbid Peach in the ass while she takes a selfie

anti-ban is how you KNOW it's legit

any cheat tool without anti-ban is a virus

Yes