>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Discord:discord.gg/z9EuAjD

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. 320 members and ~120 60s. Raids start at 6:30 GMT. Mostly weekends.

Horde guild:

Discord:discord.gg/pQt3u53

Dindus of Nuffin reformed into WWD. Raiding UBRS and pugging MC currently. 120 members and ~25 60s. Raids start at 10-11pm GMT, mostly weekends.

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character for invite.

>WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Grinding/aoe farm guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M4qkN1FizbdzYNaKbhizOzBtxfJic6zBmkm09DakMrI/edit#gid=0

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8NZVWGRYcIM
db.vanillagaming.org/?search=Bloodvine #items:0 12 1
strawpoll.me/13858541
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/8NZVWGRYcIM

TBC soon tho :^)

what's with this tranny meme? is elysium really full of them? i don't want to play with disgusting faggots

elysium is literally 90% chinese transexuals

>why is Veeky Forums full of paedophiles and faggots

here's a short list of trannies I quickly typed up just now... just for you
Lexi, Madtii, Jyrone, Comfu, Melori, Eostre, Umihara, Captncold, Neksi, Dailybrew, Mimiyuu, Risa, Thikka, Infamily, Alleriaqt, Silcina, Andelia, Chinesegirl, Flurrz, Femdead, Kinno, Marboth, Threepwood, Lythria, Lumikaru, Babymetal, Artie, Zimmer, Zedx, Yatts, Xandor, Willywaggler, Valky, Voldsverk, Puddi, Xandor, Uristmcmug, Traptalk, Toilet, Alkri, Bumcuddles, Chuchu, Comfortgirl. Eyebrow, Duckett, Designated, Hitagi, Platy, Hamish, Mava, Jingwei, Olivia, Nitalya, Oatsy, Wewuzdreamin, Karukun, Lipstickxo, Squawky, Exbu, Hopestar, Bochka, Bulwarken, Thrills, Xula, Axena, Meddi, Mocky, Mudamuda, Nakayama, Qtptwot, Wizzletop, Yatzz, Ayegoy, Dotkong, Loodus, Rholand, Squatted, Verycoolgal, Alegrim, Fozy, Fyllesjuk, Radmonovich, Beljokidir, Darielle, Dworfpally, Itaewon, Marnasaurus, Picatrix, Rewopetihw, Twintailstun, Voyaging, Ayebub, Ichtys, Levaro, Eudes, Jarl, Keveros, Mortedello, Qmoney, Anoosdrood, Ccandc, Minecraftkid, Shambleslol, Tawmthe, Tremblay, Boymilk, Crysal, Erpriest, Immi, Frasoer. Getzapped, Gooselock, Slimeball, Holyforged, Dappenetty, Emte, Arturiel. Delfino, Musetel, Rumdar, Jerkjob, Largelad, Auwuu, Handfew, Hussy, Justjewin, Abatha, Hauskins, Litthium, Pinkcharger, Tsavjr, Anaire, Dorkmagic, Layto, Dymuda, Magicow, Roverity, Atrisll, Demarca, Gifs, Prebis, Hecka, Wizzledizzle, Dromugarn, Duwop, Hargus, Reniira, Shels, Siduwen, Crussaderkun, Grimear, Loratidine, Niril, Droiddruid, Evilpickle, Ivankaa, Oathin, Arielaxed, Domogenocide, Kerrik, Meowmeowbeen, Notaslut, Tooeleet, Ajimu, Blini, Buttlover, Electrcian, Hemlia, Gearspike, Combatex, Floss, Foodslut, Lues, Fusing, Iratepupil, Romular, Mishaarj, Sadem, Ruu, Hemmy, Ghettos, Activealmond, Bluudream, Grimear, Exbu, Innervategirl, Rithynn, Dny

is this moh or dindu? i sorta regret going alliance now

It's a random list of names.

oh

>want to join a horde guild with lots of members and some stuff to do at 60, aspirations to raid that aren't just empty words to attract people

>Veeky Forums horde guildname is the cringiest shit ever

Why would you ever name a guild ? It's such a horrible name it's not even good for poking fun at retarded guildnames.

how about mandate of heaven on a chinese server, is that better?

want to level up with me?
we can join together

Sure, even that is better

What profession should I pick up? Human Warlock if it helps.

tailoring
and
dunno lol

for leveling?
skinning/herb
or
skinning/mine

Then hit 60, drop skin pick tailoring
your choice on the other, keep for money or drop for engi
Can also drop tailoring after making your bop pieces

warlocks cant drop tailoring they need bloodvine

>after making your bop pieces

are you pretending to be retarded?
or do you seriously don't fucking know?

?
I dont play clothies, whats wrong?

don't fucking bully her like that
now apologise

she shouldn't give terrible advise

The entire set requires (300) tailoring to use
db.vanillagaming.org/?search=Bloodvine #items:0 12 1

ah, I did not know that, thanks boss.

Hey Javel

Let's say you ctrl+F your name in the thread expecting some (You)'s? You see some results and your mouth waters slightly in anticipation?

FUCK you, I hate you. This is NOT a good (You)

Don't forget to vote in the /elyg/ census!

strawpoll.me/13858541

thanks ^-^

how do i make friends elyg?

>level 35 warlock
>just got Enchanted Gold Bloodrobe
>17 int 10 Stam
>Green level 32 chest that gives +21 shadow spell damage gives me more damage

what do

spell damage always

hey javel, pink socks are stupid