Bmw I8

I don't like this.

They've made some of the most beautiful cars of all time so how did we get to this shit?

Attached: i8.png (600x300, 126K)

if you've seen one in person, you'd be hard pressed to not agree that the car is NOT beautiful

Could be worse. They coulda made this

Attached: cq5dam.resized.img.1680.large.time1462167308172.jpg (1680x756, 211K)

It looks badass at night

I saw one a few days ago. It really looks futuristic. I like it.

not to me, man.

the styling is so busy, yet none of the lines are doing the right things...

Attached: bmw 635 ad.jpg (1000x661, 237K)

Do the blue details light up? I've only seen it during the day, and ye, it's beautiful

The i8 has much bigger problems than its styling.

For starters the depreciation is oddly bad for a quirky semi-exotic expensive hybrid. it cost almost as much as an NSX although its more Prius than sports car.

Always thought it looked great but whatever.

I think it looks terrible in person in any color other than black. There’s just so much going on. Even in black I think it just looks okay. Looks derpy from the front, not exactly what I’d picture as a futuristic “sporty” car. Looks good from the side though.

They had to make it look much different from the others in case it turns into a disaster. That way its stink is not cast over all of the others too.

>we

If you could drive this for a full month for 1k with no mileage limit. Would you do it?

>paying 1k to deal with an uncomfortable 350hp shitbox for a month

no thanks. I got to drive one of these things for a day and its incredibly disappointing

>pigfat
>autotragic
>hybrid
>overpriced
>looks like iphone
lmao no

>artificial sound
wew

read my mind, i8's are the biggest pile of rolling garbage you can buy today

no

what do you mean by artificial?

They did. I saw one the other day.

Attached: image.jpg (1456x1092, 1.25M)

dem tires

Attached: 155x70 r19.png (700x1136, 710K)

Literally a sounds effect played through the speakers like a video game.

like sound generator/resonator artificial

ewwwwwwwww I didn't even know that was possible...

I think this is sorta badass and unique. far better than the boring Chevy Bolt

chose better colors

Attached: fuckyouilikeit.jpg (1600x1066, 463K)

if a car isn't red, yellow or blue, it's an old man's car.

That looks evil (in a good way)

Some Arabian twat had one parked outside the bar I was in a few months ago. It looks better in dark colors.

Attached: IMG_20170513_134440.jpg (1759x1319, 667K)

These look so fucking retarded , they're starting to take over LA

Sorry anons I just can't get into it. It just looks like its trying sooo hard.

I wonder why this busy styling has become a Bimmer standard instead of the classic simple designs they used to pump out with such ease. I know times change but why do they keep switching up designers?

Attached: bmw-850ci-08.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Almost M8 best car

I can make my car faster than that shitty roomba sounding thing for $1k and have it for much longer

The M8 is pretty attractive I will say that. Didn't know they were gonna produce those until just now...

but nothing tops the old 8 in my book.

Attached: bmw smiles per hr ad.jpg (913x700, 563K)

The 90s had some good designs.

Attached: bmw_m5_55.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

I never understood why the euro ones had white wall tires with those cheap looking wheels though.

They aren't whitewall tires, that's the rim itself. They're often called the turbine design wheels and they help with air flow to cool down the brakes.

M5s in Europe came with multiple options. Throwing stars were also really popular.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.bmwblog.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F05%2F00C0C_cRFmi2pKZTC_600x450.jpg&a (600x400, 26K)