>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
take a look on your favorite keysite

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Hell yeah it is!

>Big build up for Hergar the Fallen
>Before you fight him you have to get through a swam ol battlemages and then about 8 ghosts that all spam Fear effects
>He finally appears in the big glowing blue brazier
>It's just a normal wraith
Fucking tease.

ded general ded game

3rd healthiest MMO

>3rd
And I have the third biggest dick in the world.
Can't please any women and don't break any records so what's the point?

That's not exactly saying much, is it though

>Sup nigs, I'm colourblind so I have trouble matching colours why dyeing armour. What would you guys say is the best colour combination for heavy imperial armour?

I think this scheme looks nice, these are what I've noted down:
Imperial Heavy (best looking): Ashland Gray, Obsidian Black, Obsidian Black
Imperial Medium (decent): Alik'r Lapis, Windhelm Steel, Moonstone White
Imperial Light (meh): Ashland Gray, Superior Blue, Hlaalu Gold
Imperial Mixed (didn't note which piece was which weight): Ashland Gray, Thalmor Black, Windhelm Steel

windhelm steel looks great with some aldmeri gold

>About to pickpocket an NPC
>Some faggot comes over and starts feeding on them, probably was trying to blade of woe them to spite me but fucked up
>After the feeding they just stand there holding block so I can't do anything
>Spite them back and just straight up murder the NPC in combat
>They drop a purple treasure
>Link it in /say to gloat

I’m trying to figure out the best way to take my DK, Stan DPS or Tank. Any opinions? Has anyone done either?

>solo capping ic flags as a group slowly comes toward me
I think it's time to leave

I want to play a tank, but I hate DK. Can Templar do alright?

nix-oxen are really scary

Can other alliances see a /yell?

yeah of course everything is viable unless you're running high scores dude have fun

did he died

Thanks.

It seems relatively hard to find information about this game compared to other MMOs

This general keeps dying somehow. It is interesting that such a wildly popular mainstream game can have this much trouble keeping a thread up.

too busy playing the game to talk about it elsewhere

Making your own main weapon with blacksmithing and enchanting it is quite satisfying.

Yet strangely people in the game are very talkative. Much more so than in XIV

september crown store goycase when?

Soon

theres still so much dwarven stuff i want though ;__;
maybe there will be new things with the clockwork city

Probably will add some more stuff for that
I can't wait for the spook crates myself.

I honestly hate everything Dwarven except for the spiders. I wish I got the special edition of Morrowind for the chroma-blue pet to match the mount.

i dislike the morrowind spider compared to the other achievement one. i want the mounts though but too poor

They can outside of Cyrodiil. In PvP zones you can only contact opposing alliances with whispers.

I have the spider pet from the ruins, but I like the blue one though. I wish we could dye pets. A purple Dro-M'athra Senche with gold glow would be baller.

the blue one doesnt just glow blue, it has entirely different animations. extremely noisy. it whirs up, sits upright and clicks constantly like it's scanning the area or something

>like it's scanning the area or something
fuckin dwemerment spying on honest citizens of tamriel.

Oh, well fuck that then.

i want to cash out of warframe. practically own the bank in that game. pls give me gold for stuff from it.

those people chap my ass something fierce. like buddy i got here first go find another npc. wonder if you could report someone for harassment if they kept following you.

Both friend. Get the dressing room ass-on, lets you save gear set ups and skill bars. Keep a set of tank gear and a tank of dps gear in your bag, all it takes is three clicks to switch the gear and both skillbars between them. DPS for leveling to make shit die faster, tanking for dungeons for insta queues.

Yeah it's the worst when you're about to pickpocket and someone just runs over and straight up knifes them and skips the pickpocketing

Like when you snipe a chest or resource node, it's kind of shitty but we're all competing for the loot so hey whatever

But doing that shit is purely just for the sake of being an asshole and spiting someone and cockblocking them out of getting anything while knowing you wont either (most likely)

I'll give you 10k per maxed primed mod :^)

that dont sound right at all. but i do own every prime mod besides chamber

Is it too late to get into this game or what? I'm pretty interested in it but i'd like to know how active it is and all that. How bright is the future for this game I guess I should ask.

Oy vey 8k it is

Implying I would risk a ban for items from a shit game

add steam achievements already ree

you can hop in just fine. xiv and eso fight for number 2 mmo in playerbase all the time. bright feature, especially if youre a TES fanboy. you just missed a sale though

we just need weapon dyes or transmog

What are the best daily quests for exp? I know back in the day everyone said to do the cyrodil town quests.

>enter upper rivenspire mansion
>go through the east-most door
>go down the stairs and keep going east
>come out on west side of building
It's an Elder Scrolls game, alright.

>steam
REE

why quest for XP when you can grind?

If you are high enough level, daily pledges no contest. Even if you only run them on normal you get a shit ton of XP from the quest turn in not to mention the xp from kills and dungeon completion, and a chance at gear. After that, daily random dungeon and turning in master writs.

Every interior is actually underground not actually where the building is.
I can see them missing a few. I remember when I made a mod for Oblivion and I had to realign the whole floor.

why are your legs so tiny lol

tired of grinding and all the good spots are 2 crowded
I could try some dungeons, thanks.

I need tips on how to deal with the last boss in the Maelstrom Arena. I don't do enough damage to kill the daedroths before they breathe fire up my ass while trying to deal with the boss's damage. I'm running a pet build that just focuses on lighting staff heavy attacking and shielding while the volatile does some work. They're the only enemies giving me problems at that point. Does Destructive Clench stun daedroths?

So I just asked a fellow user if they could help me make some gear. I asked for it for cp 60, did I just screw myself by not going with cp 61?

no it does not stun
and run a second pet

Need to run tight circles around them, they won't be able to keep up with you and you can avoid most of the damage. Have you gotten to the crystal phase yet?

In the CP range gear can only be crafted in increments of 10 (CP 10, CP 20, etc.)

Oh okay perfect, cause I just hit 60. I'm coming from using pre-champ lvl 36 armor still so I'm definitely ready for some new gear.
I need to go back to skyreach after and get my revenge

Skyreach is old and busted. If you can survive, the shattered staff in craglorn has a much better return on xp.

The Tormentor feels like garbage though, and it seems to die if more than two enemies look in its direction. I usually run my front bar with Inner Light, Bound Aegis, Volatile, Hardened Ward, Blockade of Storms, and Elemental Rage. Back bar is just Liquid Lightning and buffs.

Yeah, I don't do enough damage to melt them, but as long as I can keep the daedroth off of me, I can whittle them down enough.

Never heard of that place but I'll be sure to check it out. I need to go to skyreach though and seek my revenge

On my pet sorc build I run:

Bar 1 - Power Surge, Inner Light, Hardened Ward, Tormentor, Volatile, Elemental Rage

Bar 2 - Blockade of Lightning, Force Shock, Liquid Lightning, Tormentor, Volatile, Suppression Field

Lay down my two AoE's then just heavy attack, make short work of nearly anything. Inner light is on there for more crit, so more reliable heals from power surge, and force shock is just for ranged interrupts. A VMA build is personal, something that has to work for you, but that is what works for me.

If you are still there, don't leave that instance. The enemies will respawn and your wolf form never runs out, you can run around and level to werewolf rank 6 in about 40 minutes, so you can unlock the devour passive and the bite passive to make other people fuzzy.

Oh yeah I know, but don't worry I ended up maxing out that skill tree very early from the prospect mine lol. Think I finished all rank 4 around lvl 40

Also if anyone ever wants a nibble just let me know either in the thread or the discord. I give out bites for free so if I don't have one available, whenever it cools down I can give one to whoever asks. If anyone needs help leveling it, I'll help as well since those pack passives actually make a big difference

I should probably try to make due without Bound Aegis. I only use it for the 8% max magicka for pets because the resistances are shit anyway. What weapon traits and Mundus do you use? I'm using a sharpened staff with the apprentice Mundus.

I run infused on both bars, weapon damage enchant on the back bar and a magick drain on the front. I am on the back bar often enough recasting my aoes so I get high uptime on the weapon damage enchant, and I spend most of my time on the front bar heavy attacking and using shields so I get magicka back, helps with not having elemental drain. I also run apprentice stone. I used to run sharpened weapons, which I guess would help since VMA bosses have much higher mitigation caps than regular game bosses, but I am often just too lazy to switch from my pve stone.

I used to run a fire staff back bar with llambris equipped, that was a fun build. The two llambris effects would go off nearly on cooldown, and with my aoes and pets everything would melt. Fun times.

Imperial or Nord Warden lads? I love Nords and the lore behind them, but Imperials are pretty cool too, even so I would rather pick the race that fits more thematicly to the nature and frost based migic used by wardens. Nord would fit in very well, but what kind of justification would there be lore wise for an Imperial warden? I.E. How well would the Warden class fit an Imperial?

Probably going tank btw and both races are fairly well suited for that type of thing.

at what time do daily quests reset

2 am EDT.

If I remember correctly imperials are for melee, but I may be wrong on that. I picked nord and so far min/maxing on them is pretty easy

Damn, I realized that I only have sharpened, nirnhoned, and precise staves with shock enchants.

>add steam achievements already ree
Were they planning to? It would be a huge pain to 100% an MMO.

consoles have them so it would not be hard in the slightest. they also have oblivion achievements while pc does not

i need them for my tism.

Damage is good, if your DPS is high enough you can shorten or completely trivialize some mechanics. But sustain is much more important to have.

>today's random dungeon for me took 10 minutes compared to the near hour of city of ash 2

is CoA2 one of the longer ones? im still totally new to this dungeons tuff

Yes, it's a long dungeon.

you are a cool guy, i like you.

Thanks! It's the least I can do since all you guys have helped me get going

Bosmer could have at least taken a bath after getting home from the shit mines.

Meh, Sovngarde sounds better than the Hunting Grounds

How can you hate this?
I would like another piece of armor like this out of the new cycle, or a black or polar bear mount

I wasn't including the armor, just all of the mounts and pets and shit. The armor is somewhat decent looking.

Bosmer? on the right is Blödhgram

im leveling a DK currently, think thats a good starting class for a werewolf build?

Ah yeah. Even though they just seem like reskins I hope the come out with similar pieces/themes like this for armors and gadgets. I got those ugly bug pets too from those crates. Probably put them in my house IF I HAD ONE

Delet this

That's what I picked ^_^
Nord too. I went for mostly stam and some health. I heard the more stamina you have the more damage the ww alt does. Plus I feel it just helps to have a lot of stamina

>covered in shit or hair?
>fangs?
>malicious gleam in the eyes?
>cannibalistic demeanor?

yeah, a bosmer.

>powerleveling thieves guild with covetous countess quest
>has asked for oddities or ritual objects every time
>from level 3 - 9, every time has been oddities or ritual objects
>going on my last run, gather up enough ritual objects and oddities to fully level the guild
>sell the rest, about 90 items of different types
>pick up quest
>linens and cosmetics
>mfw

How can anything compete?
He is a generous god to be sharing his gifts, we should praise him

He also helped out that bosmer that was friendzoned.

>turn in the quest for the linens
>large laundered shipment gave me 10 ritual items
>pick up quest again
>3 linens

If only it were that innocent

i drop him to 80-85% when she summons first daedroth. she summons right next to her. when i see it coming i drop my destro ultimate. she goes down to 70% and it also kills daetroth. then she goes upstairs.
after first phase everything is easy. you need to learn 2nd phase. and in 3th phase she starts summoning daetroths as well. but can collect ghosts and stun them when she summons every time. so hardest part is first phase.
while tanking deatroths try to move around daetroth and calmly stack shields. they turn slower than you do. and dont get his behind he instantly moves 180 degree.

>willingly takes on weaker forms so mortals have a fair chance of beating him
>his artifacts are a super comfy jacket that protects you from magic, a neat spear, or a cool ring that makes werewolf stuff more convenient
>gives you super-powered alternate form as a gift
>get to spend eternity being a comfy af pupper
>tried to help The Hound get his gf back when Y'free cucked him
Hircine a best.

Is there anything else you can get from him in eso besides the form?

Also what would be a good player house that would be in the forests or maybe had an underground cave. Anything that would fit a follower of hircine

There's the Skinchanger style which is fluffed as being the garb for Hircine cultists. As for fitting domains, there's the Exorcised Coven Cottage in Hag Fen, part of the already werebeast-infested Glenumbra, Black Vine Villa deep in the jungles of Valenwood and next to a particularly overgrown Aylied ruin, Stay-Moist-Mansion if you want that cave dwelling troglodyte vibe without sacrificing space and opulence, or good ol' Snugpod.

The witch's even will have a house for sale, which is a small hut with a lot of land around it. Probably just put trees everywhere and make your own Hircine shrine.

I feel really dumb. Where do I actually find a crafting station?