/svg/ - Shadowverse General

FINALLY we have a NORMIE STREAMING our game while enjoying freedom burgers Edition

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364
>The gold Runecraft follower Falise, Leonardian Mage will no longer have the effect “Enhance (7): Evolve this follower.”
>The legendary Shadowcraft follower Demonlord Eachtar will now have the effect “Necromancy (8): Summon 2 Zombies. Give all other allied followers +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn (whether Necromancy was activated or not).”
>The bronze Bloodcraft follower Big Knuckle Bodyguard will now cost 5 instead of 4.
>The silver Bloodcraft follower Scarlet Sabreur will now have the effect “Bane. Fanfare: Deal 2 damage to an enemy follower. Then restore 2 defense to your leader.”

New Take Two rewards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=351

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/651340/Shephy/
youtube.com/watch?v=B4G2BKtR30c
youtube.com/watch?v=LIlZCmETvsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/ourguy/

post snek

Literally every fucking game is decided by the starting hand now

Shit OP.

>No discord in OP

One job. Just one fucking job.

this is nice general

>LEGENDARY FLORAL FENCER

"""""""""""""""storm"""""""""""""" dragon

TFW have to edit most of your snek fanart because the vulva impressions through her spats are too graphic even for Veeky Forums.

ME UNGA BUNGA, ME GO FACE

New card guys

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

Fuck off Discord

GODDAMN SWORDFAAAG

fuck off discord faggots

>face cam
>retarded overlays with info no one cares about
Fuck that shit.

Wow it's almost as if card games have some kind of element of "luck" in them... Hmmm really makes you think...

>taking a picture of winning against dragon that runs seabrand
You can't make this shit up

I really, really like this picture of shadowsluts

That's literally the normie streaming experience, though.

wuss

leader of the most balanced and honest craft passing through

t. KMR
Fuck you

Does satancat mod his game or just edit the videos?

Also, lewd and stuff but it's good

>Discord literally dead - no one chats there anymore and all the regulars left
>/svg/ still trying to scapegoat it

Sad!

I already have too many warnings my dude.

Stay mad retard, if you want skill-based gameplay go play fighting games and don't come back crying when you get stomped like a bitch

Kill yourself.

Thank you

at the highest level of play fighting games are essentially decided by luck or '''''reads''''' as people call them

>n-no
>it's t-t-the other secret discord

You're like a baby, watch this.
>storm
>fanfare: cast astaroth's reckoning
>evolved 3/3
>deal 1 damage to an enemy

Why do you still play this highrolling trash?

How does it feel knowing Shadowverse is now even more casual than the RNG infested shitshow that is Hearthstone?

Discord, how can I spoonfeed you?

That's assuming both players play perfectly, AKA something that never happens. There's always one of the 2 players who's better than the other.

>everything is discord

Thanks for admitting I'm right
This game has become a joke

ITT: Everyone is Discord/Reddit and every class needs to be nerfed.

Because we all play irl.

because card games are a pricey hobby and shadowverse is fairly cheap to play even if it's gone to shit

Are you seriously complaining about RNG in a card game?

Same reason I always played this game.

>brode announced "changes" to druid today
>it took cygames 5 months to slightly uncuck their game

still the best digital card game, at least until wizards finds a way to translate magic well to digital format

I'm complaining you can spectate a match and know who is going to win 100% as soon as mulligan is over.

Is having decent T1-2 netdecks for 5 classes too much? Should I tone it down in the next expac if need be?

Kill yourself retard
and liar

>still the best digital card game
haha

Hahaha...

*Deep Breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

How is the game uncucked? The gigantic divide between going first and second is still there. 56% winrate decks are always present, when they nerf one the next one just takes its place.

ok so what is the best digital card game so I can try it

The meta is arguably the best it's been since DE with like 4-5 T1 decks.

The only problem is that it's braindead as fuck since games are decided by coinflip. Hopefully next expansion fixes this since Cygames announced they will be looking more closely before releasing new cards.

hey i said slightly at least it's not 2 classes shitting half of the ladder right now

Every card game (especially digital ones, where netdecking is rampant) is like that. It happens in real life TCGs too when watching high-level players who have access to most cards. Try to make your own decks instead of netdecking and maybe you'll get more unpredictable games.

KOUSHIN SEYO

Hearthstone when Druid gets nerfed.

FREE NO VIALS MADE

oh user...

Watching old nip meme videos. They were really salty about pre-nerf grimnir and bahamut.
Where is DUERU KAISHI from?

Dont listen to this cuck This is the best card game: store.steampowered.com/app/651340/Shephy/

>single-player
do I look like a d-shift player

Please concede

t. brainlet

It's ok though. You wouldn't have been able to win even 1 game

Did RoB Dark General even have a voice?

Thanks Carabosse

REMINDER that Mango will NEVER EVER be /ourguy/ because he's a dirty-ass Canadian. He's also trans-Jamaican.

I just collect rupees from logins, I can't be assed to do my dailies anymore, I've hit Masters ages ago too.

Kill yourself, e-celeb dick sucker.

Any suggestions? I found myself rekt by aggro sword more often than I'd like.

Post lewd cards that will never get SV versions.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4G2BKtR30c

How is that lewd
Cerberus is lewder than that

>Why do you still play this highrolling trash?

I don't know about anyone else but the game sort of died for me with WOD.
>go second loss
>spawn
>eachtar being dominant again and again
>cancer rune evolving every week into a new cancer
So I just went to HS (but the meta was and IS shit so I perma dropped it), and then I moved to FGO (jp)
>all these tits and asses during summer event
And now I kind want to play again now that Eachtar got """""""""""nerfed""""""""""""" but I don't find the time because that gachashit is really time demanding.

Is there any hope for this game with the new expansion?

It's too lewd for cuckgames. Cerb only got a pass because she's famous. They only want meme cards that don't make the PC crowd uncomfortable.

More reveals when?

Care to enlighten me on the dancing tuxedo men?

5 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=LIlZCmETvsY

So.. whats the viable dragon deck of this meta?

Ramp, as always.

Best ship

>reading the thread when the nerfs were revealed
>the general audible butthurt about Eachtar
>lots of people asking for Dragon nerfs
>and for Aegis nerfs

Weeks later, was /svg/ right or wrong?

Wew, this was unironically awesome. Any more like this?

Why do we never point out when SV copies Hearthstone?

Just do the solo missions on easiest difficulty.

FGO is legitimately more fun and has better waifus than this trash.

>it's an aggro deck ignores your board the whole match and wins anyway episode
playing combo is suffering.

SV is a HS clone so you'd just be pointing out the obvious.

I see what you guys did there.

Dunno and can't check atm, she didn't in iRoB cause it had no seiyuus for whatever reason Mobage(western publisher) decided to go with

>attempting to lewd Alternate Timeline human Reina
That Reina is pretty tame, I can't see anything out there in that art. A good girl who's already in Shadowverse as Archangel Reina. I really want her Alternate sleeves if she ever makes it over. This supposed Cygames Crusade against lewd doesn't exist

You don't remember the Cygames poll that asked if Dragonlewd made people uncomfortable? You haven't noticed the gradual deemphasis of cute and lewd cards?

I want Mars added to this game...

Can someone lose to me
Room 52590

Looks like another expac without Spinaria...

>24 days until expansions
>only 6 cards revealed
Come on, cygames. Get some chink or gook sites to reveal. Hell, maybe even a french gaming site.

Reveals started 2 days ago, you shitter.

Anybody?

Thanks blood bro
Also where does everybody get that badly drawn red sleeve girl?