Carfag Hidden Gems

What are some cars you've recently discovered that don't seem to get the love they deserve?

I just found out about these little fuckers, and I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever wanted a car as badly as I want one of these.

Attached: X90silver.jpg (800x600, 84K)

i've been shilling these for ages.

Attached: Tamura-Subaru-360-14-Picture-courtesy-Bertel-Schmitt.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

The X90's are absolute shit, bro, there's a reason why they're rarer that rockinghorse shit.
I think Aus only got like 500 of them in the last years they were imported, despite 25% price cuts.

>we want to make something even more deadly than a motorcycle
>i have just the idea

Its just a tracker tho

My wife has one. Pretty cool. T tops leak and seats explode however.

Who gives a shit about kangaroo niggers? Its a perfectly capable little off roader. To shit on it is to shit on the samurai and sidekick. Cars that are objectively sought after trail vehicles. And they are unique looking. Like a beefy miata.

It doesn't even have solid axles you nog. They're fucking junk.

Nancyboy

ok kid

Attached: 131_1110_06+suzuki_roundup_the_x_90+rear_three_quarter.jpg (600x800, 136K)

Most fun you can have for a few grand with your pants on. I had one a few years ago, small lift, cut fenders, jammed 33's on it and a 10k winch. Had time of my life drinking and blasting it around on logging roads and atv trails all weekend while being warmer and more dry then everybody else in their $20k side by sides

Im not gonna shill my car i havent bought yet
But it is a slightly known car, just underappreciated

Honestly, if I had one, I'd make it a tiny track car. It has about as much power as an AW11, but it's AWD. I figured if you lowered the suspension and made everything a bit more tight, it would be a decent little autcross car.

I think it sounds fuck as heck user.

In a good way, or a bad way?

>fuck

Yeesh, I meant fun. That wasn't even autocorrect I'm just a tard. Freudian slip I guess, you wanna bone? I know a lot of people say their shitbox feels like a go-kart but one of those especially lowered has got to feel like an actual go-kart.

I feel like everyone shits on them for not being great off road vehicles, but nobody acknowledges that this is a lightweight, AWD roadster.

A girl I knew in high school had one of these. I think part of the appeal for her was that it was quirky and stood out from the usual crowd, since she wasn't very good looking it was easy attention for her

>americans think independent suspension is a bad thing

Saw one of these in bumfuck NY when I was a kid and wanted one ever since. This is the first time I've ever seen it mentioned by anyone in like 10 years

>g16a not g13b
dropped

Explain?