Gas cucks btfo

Gas cucks btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-200916~01.png (1080x710, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYbI_OiPCq0
youtu.be/7iMN7M5YLyI
youtube.com/watch?v=0ilC7N4TS_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STEALON MUSK

Old Musky back to his old tricks.

youtu.be/FYbI_OiPCq0

Attached: 1513605225580.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

Err his manufacturing relies on fossil fuels.

Attached: tesla service truck.jpg (800x362, 55K)

that's the thing, him and his company can afford the extra cost. its the common man that's going to get fucked most.

This dumb fuck is a meme at this point.
A dumb fucking meme that's only being kept alive by hipster and facebook normies.

>his company can afford the extra cost.

Not really. Even with his interest free loans he's still bleeding money.

Have fun being stuck in the past redneck

His company is not going to be the next Ford, Dodge, etc. EVER.

GM is outselling Tesla in EV cars. GM again is our Lord and savior

Has anyone done any studies on the long term sustainability of the materials that are used in batteries? Much like gas is a finite, non-renewable resource I would imagine that the lithium/whatever is also very limited

Agenda 21 is gonna make all y'all niggas ride e-bikes exclusively, you better believe that.

Attached: toppestlel.jpg (3840x2160, 551K)

Nothing official but why would they? It'll destroy the liberal agenda for them to admit building these electric cars causes more destruction of the earth through shear amount of materials.

CNBC had a little program though ok Cobalt, just one element of many that is necessary for electric cars. The price has DOUBLED this year alone.

youtu.be/7iMN7M5YLyI

there have been studies, mostly funded by the governments and organizations looking to make bank off the EV craze. Of course, they paint a glowing picture.

The reality is that Batteries are going to be worse for the planet in terms of pollution than ICE ever was, it will just be relocated to poorer parts of the world so virtue signaling retards and their governments can feel better.

Attached: ponzi.png (1200x900, 62K)

Seems like I am posting this a lot lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ilC7N4TS_A

Meanwhile, in 1904, a commercially-produced 5-10 year-old American electric car is driven in front of the white house.

Attached: Columbia_Victoria_Electric_H.C._White_1905.jpg (658x524, 100K)

Any information on this is so biased as to be useless. Some people say it will be a big problem, others say there’s enough lithium to give everyone on the planet an electric car. No one knows because there’s too much money obscuring the facts.

Then it's raise supercharger costs and tax electric cars

the level of pseudo-intellectualism that emanates from him is unbelievable

Aren't the prices lower than they should be anyway? What happened to the tax on them that went to (I think) infrastructure costs?

With an astonishing range of 10 miles, a lightning fast charge time of 37 hours, and requiring only 7 orphans per trip to continuous fill and monitor the acid-filled battery (3-7 usually die each trip from either falling into the acid, drinking the acid, getting pulled into gear wheels, or simply falling off the car and being trampled by nearby horses) - the Cuckington Model 3 "Bull" is truly a feat of modern engineering!

Attached: bioshock vendor.png (405x828, 661K)

>be elon musk
>create electric car company
>be one of first electric cars to not be a glorified golf cart
>hail it as the future
>get government assistance, legions of hipsters as devout followers, etc.
>company loses money hand over fist
>"dude raise gas prices lmao"

Attached: 1512082526724.png (239x258, 5K)

Actually early EV's had pretty good range and were marketed as being easy enough for a woman to drive.

Attached: baker elec.jpg (302x1031, 87K)

I kinda see his point... but wouldn't that also fuck him over in the long run by raising gas (and possibly diesel) prices?

There was no regulations on your advertising back then so you could say it got 100 miles if you wanted

I cant help but like musk my guy, hes too much of a nut.

I just want him to decide to make an electric miata for Tesla, because none of his other cars appeal to me.

Attached: sides crippled.jpg (189x292, 9K)

You are aware that Tesla's batteries and circuits come from raw material mined by slaves of militant regimes in Africa, laundered through asia, and shipped on cargo boats with no emissions controls, right? Just like your cell phone.

"Sustainability."

Hydrogen should be the alternative auto fuels

I'm actually very surprised that the shills have not jumped in here yet to scream about how EV is the future and anyone saying that battery production is horrible for the environment is retarded.

Must have sundays off.

t-t-that u-ummm...

No their returning back from their spring break vacation on their bus. They haven't made it home it.

>tfw you hate Tesla eletricucks but also love the idea of enslaving inferior races and oppressing people in lesser countries

What a pickle.

Attached: mfw british.jpg (540x720, 59K)

Battery and DC motor technology hasn't really changed much in 100 years. Those early cars weighed nothing so getting good range wasn't really that hard. Keep in mind they could only do like 20mph.

Modern EV range ratings are full of shit too.

>muh hindenburg
>15 000psi
>need a fuckload of water and power to produce it
>a bitch to transport and store

>ideal car for women
>no vibration

fuck that.

see Niggers would literally write ANYTHING in an advertisement.

>this fucking HAT will cure your cancer
>and anything else wrong with you

>drink this tonic
>it will literally cure everything wrong with you and make you feel 10x younger

>wear these pants
>your wife will get pregnant 1,000x faster and your children will be healthier and fitter to work the farm

etc.

Attached: alison brie4.jpg (1000x600, 146K)

That's adultery my good sir!

in all honestly, ethanol/methanol is the better choice. It would require next to no reworking of engines or gas pumps and can be made from any biomass that is already leftover from farming or logging.

>>a bitch to transport and store
you can produce the Hydrogen at home for yourself using tap water, rainwater or seawater, and any alternative electricity sources at hand

it can be safely stored in a titanium hydride granule mixture fill tank, no high pressure needed. you can shoot these fuel tanks with an incendiary bullet and nothing happens

any internal combustion engine car can be made to run off hydrogen with a few minor modifications

its just propaganda that makes it sound complicated and dangerous because big oil doesn't want anyone to know how safe/easy it is

Can we use poo? We all make a lot of that, but desu I don’t want a future where the government is regulating poo production

well we could, and we already have a surplus of poo at wastewater treatment plants and septic drying fields.

I would think that the smell would make it hard to find land to use it to make fuel though.

Methane isn't very energy dense.

Ethanol with all the government regulation bullshit makes it more expensive to produce than gasoline. They would never encourage home ethanol making for sustainable fuel.

i work in the pool service industry and there's a significant enough shortage of lithium that we've had to move to barium/beryllium (not entirely sure which one) where we used to use lithium compounds (sanitising spas mostly)

although to add to that, most of the blame can be put to mobile computers and phones

>Ethanol with all the government regulation bullshit makes it more expensive to produce than gasoline

and I wonder who lobbied for that regulation? eventually, big oil will start pushing ethanol to compete with EV.

>They would never encourage home ethanol making for sustainable fuel.

WELL NO SHIT. I don't want my idiot neighbor brewing bombs in their shed. But it can be done on a local level using add ons to composting facilities

>try to brew your own biofuel
>ATF shoots your dog
Fuck

Mostly the farmers want extra gibs me dats for growing ethanol corn

Not at all. This will be the rise of EVs or any other alternative. No, I don't like that idea at all.

why not give them some then? not in the form of a monetary incentive but in the form of a tax break?

We do. Ethanol is a meme. It costs more than gasoline to make. If e85 without any subsidies would cost more than gas.

Because you memers make it from corn which is unironically the least efficient way of making it

Blame Iowa

I thought Corn® was a miracle source of everything?

true

its this attitude that causes all the problems. Ethanol is fine and is arguably our best bet for a clean fuel. What we need is more ideas to make production cheaper and less bitching.

i live in the PNW where gas is pretty much 4 dollars year round and electricity is cheap AF

it would still take well over a decade to surpass the total cost to own and operator a Prius C which goes for under 20k new (Even less a year later once new models come out) vs a fucking Tesla

i also dont have to run an electrical extension cord out of my apartment to my car

i also dont have to "fill it up" every fucking day, its 1-2 times a month at most and it takes literally a few minutes

A prius c is a vastly different car..

Compared it to a similar sized sedan of equal power.

>my cars aren't selling enough
>artificially raise gas prices big daddy government

Attached: 1507938044219.png (553x278, 88K)

Obviously he wants petrol prices up to force people into his cars to line his pockets. Is anyone honestly surprised by this?

Gas prices in the USA are artificially low.

>please help me more big daddy government

Oil companies get subsidized through huge tax breaks, eminent domain to get pipelines placed cheaply, and almost free drilling rights on public land. While they profit billions of dollars per year.

Low gas taxes also lead to poorly maintained roads.

>California
>Highest gas taxes
>Literally the worst fucking roads

K?

>electric cars

Attached: rare-rimac-concept-one-crashed.jpg (1200x550, 274K)

If your income from drivers can't pay for the infrastructure they're demanding, then prices are indeed too low.

Americans are only used to low prices for driving because all the critical road network had been finished about half a century ago and only maintenance and minor additions were required from there on, and even this basic maintenance has been neglected in the meantime in favor of unnecessary additions making driving more and more of a necessity. Now you're stuck with a road network that's too large, too expensive to maintain, and that you can't live without.

Let's be honest, if musk actually cared about the environment tesla would be developing purely vehicles for commercial use and high-efficiency zero-pollution public tranposrt not fucking cars becase Laquanda and Tyrone are so fat they need aircon to leave their house.

But he is, although for commiefornia first alone.

>we are living in the automotive golden era

Attached: Carlssons-favoriter-04.jpg (1200x754, 388K)

The most ecological way is to use and improve what's already made not create a new auto industry. Although we could argue that Tesla is making public transportation in a way.

Attached: Tesla.jpg (680x1148, 255K)

>The most ecological way is to use and improve what's already made not create a new auto industry.
Youre not using and improvign whats already there because all cars on the road today will be all clapped our derelicts thanks to the jewish scheme of planned obsolescence but also the money the government pours into the maintenance of roads oriented purely around car transport is fucking horrendous.

>Although we could argue that Tesla is making public transportation in a way.
Hyberloop :-DDDD is a meme

Aren't you a bright one.

doesnt matter, its a 4 door car with just as much space as a tesla and its practicality and usability is the same, nobody is doing a 2 second 0-60 in normal life when traffic is ahead of you

and at best you have to spend a shit ton more time "filling up" a tesla than you do a prius, and far more often as well

even here where everything is PRO electricity in terms of best case scenario vs gas, after financing the car for 10 years you'd only just start to see fueling surpass it in cost

but by then the battery might be needing to be repaired which is expensive AF or the cost of electricity in general will be match gas...cause nobody in a capitalist society gives up money

just look at video games, they find ways to justify the prices, digital games were supposed to reduce the cost of physical shipping and yet now its "bandwidth & server storage"

You obviously have not been to Wyoming or Alaska.

(you)

Attached: doug.jpg (586x578, 34K)

I'm pretty sure a model 3 has more interior volume.

it has racing brake pads too

Liquified methane has slightly higher energy-density than diesel

Ethanol has a lower energy density than gasoline

Holy shit does this man ever shut up?

>Ethanol has a lower energy density than gasoline
it also has higher octane and 1/4th of the emissions and its easily produceable if you have fields. it also cleans the engine uder usage and has way higher lubricity than methane ever will

I swear that everyone on Veeky Forums is a nostalgia fag. None of you actually care about specs or reducing your overall cost of living.

If you look at the impressive specs, cost of electricity, the ability to generate your own electricity, and the fact that you don't need to service it every few months. It's pretty clear that it's the way of the future. It may not seem viable for everyone right now but it's coming strong. YALL CAN STILL HAVE YOUR GUZZLA IN THE GARAGE FOR THE WEEKEND.

Attached: play ed.jpg (550x442, 54K)

we clearly do not care for our cost of living, on the account of complaining about musk wanting to artificially inflate gas prices
absolutely.
and its not like there are daily threads of people looking for dd's with great mileage
what are you, new?

Gas prices have always been on the rise. Buckle up.

What are you, new?

>moving goalposts this much
what are you, elon musk?
it's what i'd wager from the reddit spacing

See This cut you off
What do?

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x744, 171K)

Attached: tesla_roadster.jpg (450x470, 99K)

>LOL

Attached: l-8739.jpg (700x700, 316K)

raise the quality of your fuckin shitty cars faggot

>T-tax my competitors!
This is is getting pathetic.

Attached: A62221D54B2147969EBBDA2F88C771C9.png (508x494, 179K)

Aren't pretty much all messiah figures known to just spout pseudo-philosphical bullshit for the most part, typically watering it down to fool their followers?

LOLRANGE

they are, yes. Elon didn't even bother mentioning nuclear as a potential energy source even though it's most likely the thing he's focusing on the most. Nuclear isn't simple therefore it's difficult for the masses to accept. Not unlike nuanced points. I honestly believe Elon couldn't give two fucks about EV at least relative to SpaceX, which is his primary focus. When you need to colonize a planet that isn't hospitable to your living conditions, terraforming is needed. Terraforming requires an amount of energy that we can't account for because we've never really done it. Mars sure as hell isn't going to be powered by solar panels or wind turbines. It's going to need fusion or fission at the very least. When you see the amount of product Tesla moves compared to the major automakers it makes it painfully obvious that he's using all the money to fund Space X because he's competing directly with Bezos who has a significantly higher bankroll than Elon. Space race 2.0 is pretty fuckin interesting, especially when medical technology keeps bumping up our lifespan to make deep spacing a potential reality for people who will be alive in 2050.

tl;dr This shit is all about space money, my dude.

>lol at these people in their more affordable, better built, more convenient modes of transport!

Look at the top of his head

mars will be solar powered. the increased distance from the sun is outweighed by the decreased losses to atmosphere. Plus, you can manufacture photovoltaics on mars without too many external resources. not to mention a solar powered base has less potential failure points / risks than nuclear

t. nuclear fan but understand the specific needs on mars

Hey, better idea, all companies should start marketing kei-style cars everywhere until we can come up with a more environmentally friendly battery than lithium. Vehicle "safety" has contributed way more to climate change than sporty vehicles, yet idiots continue to HEAD CRUSH (Maximum) themselves in their 5000lb vehicles. I say if anyone wants large or powerful vehicles in the future, they can restore an old one.
We also need to mandate all shipping vessels use sails and total elimination of coal electricity generation. Coal is better used for chemical synthesis, and with modern materials you could probably propel a shipping vessel almost as fast as a diesel engine. Foreign manufactured goods should rightly cost more anyway.
Furthermore, we should develop technology for a swarm of small, cheap orbital sunshades over the arctic and antarctic in order to sustain the weather patterns we're used to.

Attached: 1520275340964.jpg (1024x768, 225K)

Are you suggesting that a receding hairline is a telltale sign of alien lizard joos?

>we need to artificially raise gas prices to make electric shitboxes competitive

Attached: 21209871709.jpg (567x565, 28K)

why would i want an electric car?

Hmm... I wonder why Elon is going after average car owners rather than the commercial transportation industry.

>LOL MONEY