Give me reasons NOT to buy this car

>Be me
>30yrs old
>$15/hr job
>Currently drive 2000 Civic, 140k, getting old
>Need newer car
>Have 720 credit score
>Can get a good loan for a $20k, but I see pic related for only $13k
I'd like to get a loan for as little as possible, and I know this car is the old body style, but at least it was built only a few years ago. Yes, I would love to have a newer version or a Camry/Accord V6. However, I can't help but think these cars are a hell of a deal. Any good reasons not to get one?

Attached: impala.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

It feels worse than a 10 year old Camry/Accord V6 despite being much newer.

Is a Chevy... And also a car generally driven by niggas

It'll have an audio system from 10 years ago and it's "new"

If it has the LFX engine than it's a solid car. I really, really hate the suspension tuning and it can be borderline dangerous hitting undulations or expansion joints in corners at speed. I can't really think of any major problems with the major mechanicals or the rest of them so go for it.

I would strongly suggest spending the koneyh for a nice v6 2015-current Impala, world apart and undervalued in the market. I ended up buying the current model impala after considering the Toyota Avalon, Lexus es350, Cadillac XTS, etc. Trust me, it will be worth the money

Keep your civic you God damn retard
140k is still fresh for that generation of honda. Can easily get to 200k+ with proper care and maintenance

>with proper care and maintenance
Needs $1k pumped into it. Mostly suspension bushings, strut mount replacements and a simple rear brake job.

So instead of taking out a 13k loan, spend 1k to fix your car.

Attached: IMG_20160118_144525.jpg (1920x2560, 919K)

>1k for preventative maintenance on a car that can last you for 15-20 more years

>13-20k for car that will last you the same amount of time while needig extra maintenance

Friend has one, they're solid cars. I'm not a.Chevy fan but I'd buy one.

It would only be the LFX engined ones. So 2013 and up.

>Get a loan that would accrue more than 1k over the repayments
I think he just wants to be a fucking moron.

the fact that you're even considering spending 13k you don't have on some fucking complete piece of shit decade-old impala indicates you're beyond help

i seriously hope this is bait or something, you can't actually be this low-IQ

>you can't actually be this low-IQ
>30yr old, $15/hr job
user, I...

After a year of owning that, you will then feel thats not really an upgrade from the civic and it was a really bad investment

Okay. I’ve decided to put the $1k into my car that’s only worth $1k and drive it until at least next summer. By then, I hope to have saved up $5k towards a newer car and use that for a down payment/taxes+fees. That should get me a decent monthly payment on a $13-15k loan and into a much newer and better Camry or Accord V6. I probably won’t get any Impala, as nice as the newer ones look inside and out.

>30
>$15/hr
Get your fucking life together man

The impala is a slow econobox that handles like shit, even the v6. The v6 camry will be expensive unless you get one with high miles because toyota reliability meme. And dont fall for the toyota reliability meme, the v6 camry has the same reliability as an accord v6 or altima v6. The v6 altima/accord/camry is pretty difficult to find, escpecially in manual. They also handle like absolute dog shit compared to the civic si/vw gti while being slightly faster

yrs old
>>$15/hr job

Attached: 1519355065911.jpg (607x800, 105K)

You sound like a woman caring about how much money a man makes. Why does it matter?

Get an accord, not that Chevy pos grannymobile.

Just buy a used car not from a dealership. You easilt get a g35 for 5k

>buying GM crap
typical amerimutt

Accord/Camry is my top choice. I was only curious about the Chevy because they are about $4-5k cheaper than a comparable Honda or Toyota. I was just thinking it might not be a terrible alternative and a way to save a good bit of money. I have owned my Civic for 8 years now. No regrets, just didn't think it was worth putting money into vs using that money to add to what I'm saving for a down payment. Either way, I'm gonna put money into the Civic and just ride it out another year while saving even more.
The Camry's and Accords are only $18-20k for ones with 30k miles. Not bad price at all. Even cheaper when inline-4. But they are rare to find. I see more Hybrids than V6 and there are like 900 4 bangers for sale to every 100 V6's. I'll have to test drive to see if the V6 is worth the extra money. In my head it is. I don't think I'd go for a Altima/Maxima. Not a fan of CVT's, but I know they're in the Honda 4 cylinders.

>30yrs old
>$15/hr job

Attached: get a zaku.jpg (500x375, 15K)

Dude. You can get a Fiesta ST for $13k.

Your civic is better in every way.

>If I spend more money to buy a new car I'll be able to save 1000 for simple maintenance
Stay retarded

Way too much money for an impala.
3.6L should be about 10k
3.9L should be about 5-6k
Old 3.4L should be about 2k

Don't be fooled by the HP numbers on the LFX, it doesnt really feel faster than the 3.9L except at the top end, and the car is so joyless to drive that you won't care. Save the money, get a 3.9L. Also, Buicks from that era are sometimes even cheaper and nicer inside.