/mmg/ Mega Man General

Thighs Edition
Thread No. 189
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Rom Hacks
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/ROM_hacks (wiki page is a stub. feel free to contribute)

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA (fixed artbooks.)

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1215247
mega.nz/#F!pr5FVKCK!u7lZLlYxa72s8PUcDTicdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Thighs Edition
YES!

DAY-CHAN!
CUTE DAY-CHAN!
GOOD NIGHT, EVERYBODY!

franchise killer

>thread ends in 250 posts
way to go LC

i set you up for that, spam-kun

He really does have nice thighs.

Is there anymore like that?

gnight dude! sleep well!

>Is there anymore like that?
google.com

Different user, but here's the artist's Pixiv.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=1215247

u made a "thighs edition" and it doesnt feature me? wasted oppurtunity tbqfh,n

This is part of an undernet pin up calendar to get funds for WWW.

What the everloving fuck is wrong with her body?

This guy gets it.

She's (male) a robot, she can bend like that if she was built to.

name a single worse game than zxa
you literally cant

you have nice thighs too, wood.

>X7
>ZXA

Oh shit

Heads up, only 2 episodes+movie of Stream left, next up is Beast.
>mega.nz/#F!pr5FVKCK!u7lZLlYxa72s8PUcDTicdg

So how do I beat this fucker in hard mode?

You don't.

How's hard mode different

its harder

Tell me more

Please be nice to Aki.

Sexualize Aki.

Those two aren't mutually sexclusive

As long as it's being done gently

Aki will be the "Fall" of Mega Man

No skills, no accessories, no leveling up, no Song of Diva, spikes are instakill, most attacks will take more than half of your health, the recovery time from overheating is a lot longer, prevasion empties your EP bar instantly (it's actually a handicap in this mode since you might as well kill yourself if you ever run out of EP in a boss fight). On the other hand you deal a lot more damage, most bosses go down in less than a minute and even a single tag will kill mooks almost instantly.

>pixel blurring
>stretching pixels
>hover feet
Come ON, Gun Man!
but I love pelvic thrust the head gun is doing

No accessories = nothing to grind?

Interesting...

How dare you make that pun.

I dont get it.

Aki means Autumn/Fall in Japanese

Again, it's the software I was using. I could probably do better now but eh
I made this almost a year and a half ago

You still get items from beating the stages but the synth option is disabled, it's pretty silly.

What items do you get (other than guns)? I forget.

Air hopping, air dashing, stuff that makes you recover EP faster, take less damage, more health from items, etc. You still get the guns in hard mode.

I mean what items can you get in hard mode other than guns

Materials to make acessories... that can't be used in this mode so it's pointless.

Haha fantastic

its less easy

thoughts on shovel knight?

thank you for your contribution.

We don't really talk about it here. It's not mega man-esque enough.

it aight

one of many nostalgia cashgrabs

>eight bosses from whose levels you obtain a weapon with some of said bosses' qualities
works for me
though people who've played more castlevania would probably argue

Isn't there an indie games general? You could try there.

An user is putting up ah-WPP subs on higher quality 10-bit DVD raws Let's support him so he doesn't drop the project, he's 13 episodes in.

I suck at crossboard linking, fuck me

Daily Reminder Ciel is the reason everything sucks.

>Zero kills Copy X
>Creates power vacuum for that asshole Weil to fill in
>Elpizo can then free the Dark Elf
>Weil takes over Neo Arcadia using a duplicate of Copy X
>Blah blah ragnarok make Model W

If Zero never killed Copy X the world would still be utopia for humans safe in Neo Arcadia FOREVER.

What the fuck is a Humanoid?

And if Dr.Light never invented robots, Zero never would've been built at all. It's all Dr.Light's fault.

Something with human form

Catch-all ZX/ZXA term for Humans with Robot Parts and Reploids with Human Parts.

Light never intended for his species to go full retard and replace themselves with copies of X's design. He made X out of scientific curiosity.

Seems fucking stupid

Ciel is a dumb moralfag a species traitor piece of shit.

no one really cares. the cartoon is even more shoddily made than pokemon and the content is even worse than the source material. having it on in the background while youre doing something and listening to it in english is one thing but no one has the time to pay attention to read all the subtitles for such a worthless cartoon so this project is of no value whatsoever

>No reploids in Legends

What did humans mean by this?

>Daily Reminder Ciel is the reason everything sucks.
You skipped step 1 where Ciel creates Copy X when Harpuia could have just led everyone.

God damn, man.
I'm just trying to cheer up fans with good news, no need to be so cynic.
Plus, the dub is a horrible cacophony is electric sounds.

Is this a joke? Humanoid is a real word.

Daily reminder that the original idea that X Just went crazy and went full totalitarian would have been a way better story instead of the Copy-X copout.

the dub isnt that horrible of an interpretation of its source but the source is god awful so of course the dub is worse

I disagree, I saw it's only better than the dub that aired in my country which was even worse.

But anyway, it's for anyone else who cares, because, well... People at /v/ seemed to think otherwise and wanted the show.

>Neo Arcadia has energy crisis
>doesnt use nuclear reactors something classic which was 300 years ago had

Also why didnt humans just make human factories to outnumberthe machine scum?

There are no humans in Legends either, smartass.

It is, but it also means something specific in one of the Mega Man subseries.

>Zero kills Copy X
...So isn't that Zero's fault?

>Creates power vacuum for that asshole Weil to fill in
Weil was shot into space before Copy X was built.

>>Elpizo can then free the Dark Elf
Freeing the Dark Elf is also then Elpizo's fault.

>Weil takes over Neo Arcadia using a duplicate of Copy X
When Weil returned, he also had Omega, who could probably have taken out Copy X anyway.

Were the four guardians created before or after Copy X?

Nah X has to remain pure because of his lineage from Light, for reasons.

Instead, Daily Reminder that Z1 was Clone Wars.

>2000 years ago creates basically humans in metal bodies
>cant into immortality
>but can make an A.I the size of a small moon

The humans in legends are a new level of retard.

>There are no humans in Legends either, smartass.
There was one

Ciel copied the method that made the Four to make X.

He died.

Wait how did Weil even revive/recreate Copy X?

Weil was defeated by X/Zero, which means he wouldn't have encountered Copy X.

Also when would he have time to revive Copy X?

Source please I'm interested. I always assumed it was the other way around.

So did MegaMan a couple times when I first played.

He never revived Copy X he made a Copy of him that the Guardians obeyed for some retarded reason.

>good old days of EXE anime and games and forums

I want those times back
It was so fucking COMFY

Sure, in either case when would he get the chance to do that? Didn't he jsut crash land?

Honestly, look up the additional side material for the series on the MM wiki. That place has a lot of stuff that can answer those questions and more, while creating others.

This is the guy that made the magic glowy evil rock by dying he can asspull anything.

I'm reading the wikia and it doesn't seem to state if the four guardians ever worked with the original X. Unless it's in the external sources.

Yea just want to confirm that it's an ass-pull and there's no reasonable explanation.

Me too. That's why I think we should support any fan who tries to sub using the current high quality rips instead of just going "who cares". It's a nice blast from the past.

>bn needs its own general
agreed

>People at /v/ seemed to think otherwise and wanted the show.
somehow i doubt that because /v/ is one person and that person hates everything

So lets be honest can anything beat the Dark Elf since it can control any technology?

If not wouldnt make the Dark Elf basically like a god?

>why didnt humans just make human factories
>Why didn't humans make more women?
Have you met women? Nobody wants more of those around than we need.

>Lineage from Light
Even original Mega Man was only stopped from killing Wily at the end of 7 because of his programming (not talking about the American emding, either. In both, he does point his buster at Wily, but in the Japanese version he stops because Wily reminds him of his programming), so it's absolutely believible that X would eventually take his need to "stop the bad guys for everlasting peace" to a totalitarian extreme. And you can keep X's role in Zero 2 the same, because being defeated by Zero snaps him out of it, but it's too late for him to do anything to help.

Okay, found a relevant quote

>When he sealed the Dark Elf, the shock forced X's soul from his body and split it into 5 Cyber Elves. Eventually, 4 of these souls were incorporated into the Shitennou of Neo Arcadia, while one continued to wander the world.

So we know the Four Guardians came after X, but still no indication on whether they or Copy X came first.

They were the ones to tell me to upload the anime and post here and on /m/. Especially /m/ since threads live longer.

throw rocks at it from the moon, said rocks would be more powerful than nukes and since they arent tech the void dragon can't controll it

X, Zero, Omega, and humans. Those are the few things she has no control over.

No human factories basically massive buildings that create synthetic people rapidly.

wood

Mega Man could have been bluffing for all you know, he might not have been planning to kill Wily.

>so it's absolutely believible that X would eventually take his need to "stop the bad guys for everlasting peace" to a totalitarian extreme.

But it's sort of the theme/canon of the X series that everything is Cain's fault for callously making reploids, whereas X was "perfectly tested". (If anything, the scene in MM7 only bolsters the notion that X is more 'moral' than Mega Man.)

I also really hate the idea of "let's make the goodest character evil!" (see: DC's Injustice). Let X keep his clean slate. It makes more sense that he decided he would no longer be capable of carrying out his duties than him turning totalitarian.

LC-kun is messing with you. He hates Battle Network and loves to shut down any conversation to do with it.
I'm looking forward to the rips.