The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: [YouTube] Final Fantasy XV Episode Ignis Teaser Trailer
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": [YouTube] Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure"

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
exhentai.org/g/328349/ce1d44df1b/
youtube.com/watch?v=pTV2p2ibZ-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=y7msk76h_7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's the one admirable thing about /ffg/

Emanon is mai waifu do not steal

FUCK LILLY FUCK LILLY FUCK LILLY FUCK LILLY FUCK LILLY FUCK LILLY FUCK LILLY FUCK LILLY FUCK LILLY

whaling cunt.

Oh no! Lenna's unconscious!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And what did he do right?

I love you guys

I saw Lenna's USB for the first time today in a pub

we won, thanks in no small part to it

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

Xth for Ultros YAY!

I use Lenna USB in ffg raids every now and then. More fun to show off the moogle dance rather than just using catslut over and over again.
Shame there is no moogle sticker, though.

I fucked up the OP:
youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

that doujin where faris gets gangraped by some pirates who also force her to switch jobs like super secret dummied out bunny girl job
that's good stuff

Can't tell if this is jealousy or autism

That doesn't look like Atomos' mouth

Gunna need some evidence for research material

How about both? Jeatism. Autousy.

/ffg/ ladies and gentleman

Fun fact: out of the party members of IX, only two are human.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

/ffg/ quality posting

exhentai.org/g/328349/ce1d44df1b/

And one of them is this guy.

So that's what that guy meant last thread when he said Marilith has a million hp. I was afraid of that. Well, shit.

I'm more curious about magicite Ixion & whether or not it has ultimate dispel

I suspect if more info keeps getting dumped soon, tonight will be a night of terrifying revelations. I'm looking forward to it.

i personally enjoy the challenge of ousting OP user and making an edition (since he never assigns one), but maybe that because i'm from a cancer general

>(lol)

courtesy of the usual sites, and for comparison, our current magicites. I ain't listing out all the other numbers, just assume that they're higher than the 3*

Savage Marilith: 1,001,454 HP
D350 Liquid Flame: 594,089 HP

Savage Kraken: 783,848 HP
Right Tentacle: 241,184 HP
Left Tentacle: 241,184 HP
D350 Bismarck: 591,588 HP

Savage Ixion: 667,636 HP
D350 Hydra: 578,431 HP

Savage Midgardsormr: 934,690 HP
D350 Golem: 580,426 HP

Savage Tiamat: 915,815 HP
D350 Fenrir: 558,102 HP

Savage Isgebind: 932,775 HP
D350 Sealion: 569,264 HP

Ixion's HP is so low that I'm going to assume that he does have some Ultimate Dispel shenanigans going on, or some weird mechanic that justifies his low HP

I don't play RK - are these health amounts noteworthy?

Some of you are cool, don't login to Mobius tomorrow my guys.

Which banner announcement are we getting tomorrow BEbros? Balthier, Prishe, gl donut better than A2?

>multiple target D350+ fight
oh no

Outside of Ixion that's higher than the standard highest multiplayer raid difficulty.
Except it's in singleplayer mode and unlike in singleplayer raids, friend support is disabled

LOL

Details on the 4* magicite themselves:

>Firemane (5 AOE Fire magic, Poison, Ice Resist): L10 Bar-Ice. L15 RES Up, L5 Anti-Magic
>King Bomb (5 AOE Fire magic, Fire Boost): L15 En-Fire, L15 MAG Up, L5 HP Up
>Marilith (6 ST Fire physical, Ice Break): L15 En-Fire, L15 ATK Up, L8 Crit Damage

>Krysta (5 AOE Ice magic, Wind Stoneskin): L10 Bar-Wind, L15 DEF Up, L5 Anti-Attack
>Dullahan (5 AOE Ice magic, Ice Boost): L15 En-Ice, L15 MAG Up, L5 Anti-Magic
>Isgebind (5 AOE Ice physical, Wind Break): L15 En-Ice, L15 ATK Up, L8 Crit Chance

>Sylph (8 ST Wind magic, party h85 heal): L10 Bar-Earth, L15 Mind Up, L8 Fast Act
>Silver Dragon (5 AOE Wind magic, party Haste): L15 En-Wind, L15 ATK Up, L8 Crit Chance
>Tiamat (5 AOE Wind magic, Wind Boost): L15 En-Wind, L15 MAG Up, L5 Anti-Attack

>Lich (5 AOE Earth magic, Lightning Resist): L10 Bar-Lightning, L15 DEF Up, L5 HP Up
>Catastrophe (5 AOE Earth magic, Lightning Break): L15 En-Earth, L15 ATK Up, L8 Crit Damage
>Midgardsormr (5 AOE Earth magic, Earth Boost): L15 En-Earth, L15 MAG Up, L8 Fast Act

>Mimic Queen (5 AOE Lightning magic, Water Blink 1): L15 En-Lightning, L15 ATK Up, L8 Crit Chance
>Garuda (5 AOE Lightning magic, Lightning Boost): L15 En-Lightning, L15 MAG Up, L8 Fast Act
>Ixion (5 AOE Lightning magic, Water Break): L10 Bar-Water, L15 DEF Up, L8 Crit Damage

>Gizmaluke (5 AOE Water magic, Fire Break): L10 Bar-Fire, L15 RES Up, L5 Anti-Magic
>Octomammoth (8 ST Water physical, Water Boost): L15 En-Water, L15 MAG Up, L5 HP Up
>Kraken (5 AOE Water magic, Imperil Water): L15 En-Water, L15 ATK Up, L5 Anti-Attack

See the "D350" bosses listed under the "Savage" ones? Those are currently the most difficult endgame content, and those numbers show the next step above them are pretty much doubled. More hp on magicite bosses makes the whole thing much more difficult even if their other stats weren't higher (which they will be), because after a certain amount of time, these bosses go berserk and start spamming their strongest unmitgated aoe moves.

99% sure it'll be the Grom/Aura/Noctis banner, except with Balthier replacing Noctis. Either that or the FFXI raid, if they were to do a global exclusive banner they'd most likely announce it at the Fan Festa next weekend.

None of the new magicite are instacast?
>break
What's this do? I'm guessing it reverts absorptions and immunities into neutral resistances

So, did they reveal Nichol as a woman yet? I am really expecting this considering the Jake stuff.

Tyro and his best friend!

As much as this is...something, I do like the convo between Nichol and LV. I dunno, I probably just have bad taste but I thought that back and forth was kind of entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=pTV2p2ibZ-Q

I think we're getting FFXI banner this week.

Here's a video of the raid boss "The king of darkness" on ELT. 4 million HP, dark damage aoe, paralyzes, silences, blinds, basically immune to damage on the first turn (I think every fourth turn as well). Human/demon race.

From what I've researched JP didn't get any characters or moogles from the raid gacha, only character specific equipment.

is that supposed to be dynamis lord?

We've only ever seen bosses with that absurd amount of HP before in very few places, and most of them were in Multiplayer, meaning that when you tackle them solo their HP is cut down to a sane amount. The only boss that's ever come close to that much titanic HP is Full Throttle Belias (900k HP + 200k adds x3) and there you were starting at full blast and could borrow friend supports.

In Magicite you can't borrow friend support and your power gauges start at zero.

>From what I've researched JP didn't get any characters or moogles from the raid gacha, only character specific equipment.
Werei's, newfag kun

oh fuck, that's a classic

So what I'm getting from this is live the first turn, and then nuke him with whatever chainers you have. Good, easy raid, ripe for Light chaining.

>cheering Gorilla noises
Netted me a third Wendigo, too.

Stop believing what you read on reddit, if anything the sparkchain debate should have showed you that there's a lot of misinformation floating around.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7msk76h_7Q

delet this

What is FFBE endgame?

Is FFXV fun?

Last one I played was X

Trials. Literally the only content worth talking about. Everything else is 'click your chainer button and watch the boss die'.

>Ixion's stats: 1778~1927 ATK / 19197 DEF / 1554~1632 MAG / 27468 RES / 550~650 SPD
oh please please please no ultimate dispel

trials and hoarding for gacha

What the fuck is yams?

Been meaning to update this image with some standalone instructions for a while now so as to help out the newfriends. Enjoy, lemme know if anything is still confusing

Why don't just use the fucking reddit macro, it werks

bragpost

a potato

sometimes

The more I look at the picture the more I appreciate it and realize I missed the little nuances like the individually labeled folders Bait, Shitposts and Yams.

Does anyone know who/what the soldier with the red eyes is outside the window?

Perfecting Firion mage builds

So we don't have to link to reddit? If that's the "blazing fast" macro that you're referring to, that's literally what this is, I found that youtube ideo a while ago but it's 20 minutes long and a lot of fluff. I reverse engineered it from that forever ago.

Bragpost about what?

I thought they said it was oneguy stalking emanon

Look at the logo on his chest - it's the Gumi police.

>link the macro pastebin
>copy+paste the premade macro
>it werks

The stalker that keeps fakeposting

nobody pulled for ExDeath

I thought you guys liked ExDeath

Anything that can trigger autists

For whatever reason, importing macros rarely works for me. I figure it's the same for others. Regardless, it doesn't hurt to know what's going on under the hood.

Is there a "secret build" or something in RK where you can gather more mats/orbs in the Daily Dungeons like you can with Xon in BE?

fuck off eramon

he's on an objectively fucking shit banner. his USB isn't een that great and his BSB doesn't return for some godforsaken reason. don't pull on shit banners

zidane OSB has realm synergy effect to increase gysahl green

I love Exdeath but I'm not pulling on that trap banner.

injections

>27468 RES

>his USB isn't een that great
seems pretty great to me if you don't already have runic

Plus Galuf's BSB is good. Faris BSB is outdated but could still be useful, and who doesn't like Faris

not the strongest banner outside of that

It only works for some (not me). the co-ordinates are always off, way easier to just make 4 buttons

Orb dungeons are pretty much just a good way to eat up your stamina when you have nothing else do do or just don't feel like doing certain dungeons. It adds up over time. They are also a good way to unlock RMs without wasting time doing low level dungeons.

Does shadow get a good USB? He's way cooler and edgier than Edge

Sub-30sec clears for 4* magicite will net a crystal as a drop, and each dungeon will have a total of 45 crystals to win as rewards. Most of those are probably on first clear/mastery

Compared to the others, it is quite low (Isgebind's defensive stats are 28476 DEF & 49536 RES). I'm sure those with Maria BSB & the like will have fun regardless

How do i do this on frep android?

His new shit is 1:1 cloned from Edge's except it's dark instead of water

Actually, yeah. His ultra will basically be like Edge's, just with dark element.

Sweet. Even more sweet if there's a dark version of the water ability that's going to be released.

That should be the case, but you can always double-check just to make sure

>Sub-30sec clears
how the fuck can you deplete a million HP off a boss with 25K defense in 30 secs with normal starting SB gauges

did anyone even think this through

Well, attacks did get buffed in JP; adding more hits and things like that.

neer used it, but if there's no way to set specific spots locations you could try tapping the spots yourself just once and looping it from them. They're in precise locations to prevent going in to the wrong stage and such, so it might take some trial and error. Sorry, no experience with FRep myself